Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker (1119 Views)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker by mzjaney(f): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
An Abuja based woman has committed suicide after she was caught by her 10-year-old son having sex with her co-worker in her matrimonial home.

According to CityPeopleNews who didn’t reveal any name in the report, the husband of the woman said his wife was a very cute lady and always attracted men. The man according to reports said his wife always told him of men who wanted to be friends with her.

The husband of the deceased also revealed that his son has always reported many cases of his wife coming home with different men. He said he never believed his son’s reports because he trusted her so much.

He said he was surprised when he returned home on Friday, January 16 to the report from his son that he caught his mother and uncle (the woman’s co-worker) on the bed half naked.

He said he questioned his wife about the allegations but got a cold response. He said his wife refused to talk to him and even insisted on sleeping in visitor’s room instead of their normal room.

The woman was found dead in the morning after her husband called out to her when he was about leaving for work but got no response.

The man later found his wife hanging from a rope.

The lady’s remains has been buried at her hometown, Ozoro, Delta State.

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/21/married-woman-commits-suicide-after-she-was-caught-having-sex-with-co-worker/

Re: Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Chai!... from the above picture, I see why she always attracts men.
What a waste!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker by nairalife2013(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Must be those mega melons! Aint seen anythin else!! Well, should hav beg na or move out and start anoda life. Why suicide? Let me not say I smell somtin...
Re: Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker by asadike(f): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Which suicide? Abeg, there is more to it than meet d eyes
Re: Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker by undercat: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
She had a severe allergic reaction to being caught.
Re: Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker by acidtalk: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai!... from the above picture, I see why she always attracts men.
What a waste!

Did you take your time to read the story at all to know the picture has nothing to do with the woman?

WHY DO I BELIEVE THIS STORY IS FAKE?

(1) (Reply)

Its Easter And My Birthday / Touching: 7-year-old Boy Donates Kidney To His Dying Mother / If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.