Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! (2420 Views)

Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London / Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by omenka(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
What is sauce for the goose, they say, is sauce for the gander.

In the past three days, the PDP and her supporters have bombarded us with nothing besides the demand for Buhari to make his academic qualification available for public scrutiny. The campaign of columny reached its climax today with the school the General attended releasing his WASSC result to the public while the army released virtually his file to the public including contents that were handwritten years ago by the General himself. The humiliation the General must have felt from this incident can only be imagined!

Now, in good faith, Nigerians, join me in demanding that the president released to the public his ASSETS DECLARATION FORMS he claimed to have filled and signed which is said to be in custody of the Code of Conduct Bureau. We want to know how much the president is worth.

I see no reason why this shouldn't be done if the military known for its secrecy could spill the General's gut in public in such a manner.

Cc: Seun, Barcanista, Berem, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu, Caseless, Sincerenigerian, OAM4J, Donphilopus, Demdem, Gbawe. Jorlons. Etc.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Alphaoscar: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ show us your asset declaration form and your copies of your certificates!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by KanwuliaJara: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please. . . GEJ over to you.
Produce a fake 'declartion'! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
It is a season of making things public! We demand to see the president's asset declaration form which he said is with the CCB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by otipoju(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:

In the past three days, the PDP and her supporters have bombarded us with nothing besides the demand for Buhari to make his academic qualification available for public scrutiny. The campaign of columny reached its climax today with the school the General attended releasing his WASSC result to the public while the army released virtually his file to the public including contents that were handwritten years ago by the General himself. The humiliation the General must have felt from this incident can only be imagined!

Now, in good faith, Nigerians, join me in demanding that the president released to the public his ASSETS DECLARATION FORMS he claimed to have filled and signed which is said to be in custody of the Code of Conduct Bureau. We want to know how much the president is worth.

I see no reason why this shouldn't be done if the military known for its secrecy could spill the General's gut in public in such a manner.

Let's not waste our energies on irrelevant matters ojare.

PDP will fall in round one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by omenka(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alphaoscar:
GEJ show us your asset declaration form and your copies of your certificates!!!
Let us all go to twitter and facebook and turn the heat on!! We must see that form!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by lawbabs: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ oya declare your asset! #Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by eagleeye2: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
I DONT GIVE A DAMN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by demelza: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
At a point I could not come online, just so I wont have to see the insults poured on Buhari as a result of the certificate issue.
God has finally vindicated us!
Op I totally support your assertion. In addition, we must see the thesis GEJ published to have been awarded a PhD.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
It is a season of making things public! We demand to see the president's asset declaration form which he said is with the CCB.
Well, The code of conduct bureau don't want to release it. undecided
At least he once declared his assets as vice president. Is it compulsory to do so now??
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by jorlons(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
we demand it ASAP

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Pataki: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let the our Otuoke dunce release his PhD thesis for us to scrutinize.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by omenka(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Well, The code of conduct bureau don't want to release it. undecided
At least he once declared his assets as vice president. Is it compulsory to do so now??
Don't underestimate the power of the social media. I've taken it to twitter and facebook. Expect to see it trending soon. Then let's see how they won't release it.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Demdem(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan is a coward. Lets ignore him for now and focus more on making sure the General defeats the drunkard.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:

Cc: Seun, Barcanista, Berem, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu, Caseless, Sincerenigerian, OAM4J, Donphilopus, Demdem, Gbawe. Etc.
ITS LIKE YOU'RE DEAF AND DUMB?

YOU ARE AN EMPTY HEAD. DO YOU KNOW THE LAWS THAT ESTABLISHED THE COCB?

GO TO GET US THIEFNUBUS OWN FIRST.

PDP POWER PASS POWER.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Eziachi: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
In this season of certificate showing, Jonathan show us your 2014 asset declaration form and your PHD thesis.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Mutuwa(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:

Cc: Seun, Barcanista, Berem, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu, Caseless, Sincerenigerian, OAM4J, Donphilopus, Demdem, Gbawe. Jorlons. Etc.

i de behind you my guy.
*turns to forum*
if e pain anybody make e enter mama blessing kitchen sharply sit down on top stove.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is one of the questions every right thinking Nigerians want to have been clamoring for.

Jonathan should show us his asset declaration form as he claimed he filed one. While at that, Jonathan should show us his WAEC result as General Buhari did today.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Well said

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
Don't underestimate the power of the social media. I've taken it to twitter and facebook. Expect to see it trending soon. Then let's see how they won't release it.
They won't release it. It's not compulsory unlike a certificate.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by debo07(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
#GejDeclareYourAssets
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is that a constitutional requirement stipulated by INEC. If yes Did Jonathan submit an affidavit in place of it.

You know what, APC's goons don't get it. The whole bruhaha about this certificate is not about whether he went to School or not. Personally I give no F about certificates.

It is the fact that your buhari, who you all pride as a man of integrity and of his word ... decides to play with our intelligence and take us on a merry go round.

First via an affidavit he tells us that his certificate is with the military ... after much pressure, did he now open up to tell us that he lost it when IBB boys vandalized his property. Military goes on to say that they are not with his original certificates only records. It is after much pressure did he go to get it from his school.

I am 100% sure if he told Nigerians that he lost his certificate during the coup and that he would be getting another copy from his school. This whole drama surrounding this certificate would not have gotten to this level. Case in point is Sambo who told Nigerian's from the get go that he lost his certificate in a fire.

Buhari and APC showed incompetence and cluelessness in the way and manner they handle this certificate saga. This is FACT.

The irony is if it was the other way round APC would do the same thing. PDP just gave you guys a nice dose of your own medicine via this certificate saga.

As for plans to get GEJ to show or release to the public his ASSETS DECLARATION FORMS is commendable.

I think all political office holders should be made to do so. Moreover I hope this movement starts with Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi and Kwankwaso. infact all leaders of the pseudo change movement. It would be commendable to have them set the pace by declaring their assets. As they say charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by sleekp1: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=15pt]HOW ABOUT BUHARI SHOWING US THE #IMILLION IN HIS ACCOUNT?[/size]
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ is a pig

God has vindicated us!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by sleekp1: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
LETS SEE IF BUHARI REALLY HAS #1MILLION IN HIS ACCOUNT.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
At a point I could not come online, just so I wont have to see the insults poured on Buhari as a result of the certificate issue.
God has finally vindicated us!
Op I totally support your assertion. In addition, we must see the thesis GEJ published to have been awarded a PhD.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE. IMAGINE A GRADUATE WHO WANT AN ILLITRATE TO BE HIS PRESIDENT.

I KNOW THAT ITS ONLY THE YORUBAS WITH OLOWOLE CERTIFICATE THAT WOULD PREFERE AN ILLITRATE TO A PHD HOLDER.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by omenka(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Here are these imps trying to tell us "it is not compulsory" to show us. Then I ask, is the president hiding anything from us?? Is there anything shady in the form?? Is it "compulsory" for a candidate's academic qualifications to be "released" to the general public?? Why did the military release Buhari's to the general public

Fellow progressives, I demand we take to facebook and twitter and make sure this trends. We need to see that form!
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yes, let him declare his assets and show us his THESIS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oya Jonathan, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by doctokwus: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Jonathan is a coward. Lets ignore him for now and focus more on making sure the General defeats the drunkard.
Ignore him while PDP continues distracting gmb's campaign? Its high time GEJ is scrutinised just a bit.But unlike d op I don't think his asset declaration form would serve any purpose. I rather his academic credentials be made public. My gut feeling is that something fishy would come out.A man that dull cannot have acquired all his certificates without something having had to give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
fp tins

(1) (2) (Reply)

State-by-state PVC Collection Statistics From INEC. (pics).. / CHIBOK BOMBSHELL: MOD [UK] INDICTS NIGERIA / INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.