Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! (2419 Views)

Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London / Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am standing behind you Chief Omenka. Your call is a rational one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
masterpower:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE. IMAGINE A GRADUATE WHO WANT AN ILLITRATE TO BE HIS PRESIDENT.

I KNOW THAT ITS ONLY THE YORUBAS WITH OLOWOLE CERTIFICATE THAT WOULD PREFERE AN ILLITRATE TO A PHD HOLDER.
In what way has Jonathan shown that he merits his Bsc, not to even talk about his Msc and PhD?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by omenka(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
Is that a constitutional requirement stipulated by INEC. If yes Did Jonathan submitted an affidavit in place of it.

You know what APC's goons don't get it the whole bruhaha about this certificate is not about whether he went to School or not. Personally I give no F about certificates.

It is the fact that your buhari who you all pride as a man of integrity and of his word ... decides to play with our intelligence and take us on a merry go round.

He tell us first that his certificate is with the military in an affidavit ... after much pressure, did he now open up to tell us that He lost it when IBB boys vandalized his property. Military goes on to say they are not with his original certificates only records. It is after much pressure did he go to get it from his school.

I am 100% sure if he told Nigerians that he lost his certificate during the coup and that he would be getting another copy from his school. This whole drama surrounding this certificate would not have gotten to this level. Case in point is Sambo who told Nigerian's from the get go that he lost his certificate in a fire.

Buhari and APC showed incompetence and cluelessness in the way and manner they handle this certificate saga. This is FACT.

The irony is if it was the other way round APC would do the same thing. PDP just gave you guys a nice dose of your own medicine via this certificate saga.

As for GEJ showing or releasing to the public his ASSETS DECLARATION FORMS is a commendable movement.

I think all political office holders should be made to do so. Moreover I hope this movement starts with Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi and Kwankwaso all leaders of the pseudo change movement. It would be commendable to have them set the pace by declaring their assets. As they say charity begins at home.
You need an education more than anyone you could accuse of being uneducated. Just look at your grammar. Smh.

What is the big deal in showing us the damn form?? Are the size of his balls written in the form?? Is he afraid to bring to public knowledge how little or big they are??

You guys just started what you cannot finish.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
You need an education more than anyone you could accuse of being uneducated. Just look at your grammar. Smh.

What is the big deal in showing us the damn form?? Are the size of his balls written in the form?? Is he afraid to bring to public knowledge how little or big they are??

You guys just started what you cannot finish.

Dude ride on with your proposition it is commendable. Just remember charity begins at home. Just remember to have Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi and Kwankwaso set the pace for others to follow by declaring their assets.

Just like you stated and I quote.

" What is the big deal in showing us their damn assets?? Are the size of their balls written in the form?? Are they afraid to bring to public knowledge how little or big they are?? "

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by demelza: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
masterpower:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE. IMAGINE A GRADUATE WHO WANT AN ILLITRATE TO BE HIS PRESIDENT.

I KNOW THAT ITS ONLY THE YORUBAS WITH OLOWOLE CERTIFICATE THAT WOULD PREFERE AN ILLITRATE TO A PHD HOLDER.
Look at this foolîsh he-goat calling someone an "ILLITRATE".
You cannot even spell the word right!
Mumu of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by babadee1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
It is past time for President Jonathan to produce his assets declaration form. When asked, this same man refused to declare his assets publicly in 2007 and again in 2011. Now Nigerians must not allow him to get away with the same tricks in 2015. It is time for us to hold our leaders accountable to us.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Eziachi: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
masterpower:

Are you one those graduates? Did you write your PhD in upper cases, a.k.a capital letters?
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by richardomoko: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why not ask how much IBB is worth? U can also ask the bureau to release it and stop playing politics. Matter of factly, the right thing of documentation with INEC is what is required now.
omenka:
What is sauce for the goose, they say, is sauce for the gander.

In the past three days, the PDP and her supporters have bombarded us with nothing besides the demand for Buhari to make his academic qualification available for public scrutiny. The campaign of columny reached its climax today with the school the General attended releasing his WASSC result to the public while the army released virtually his file to the public including contents that were handwritten years ago by the General himself. The humiliation the General must have felt from this incident can only be imagined!

Now, in good faith, Nigerians, join me in demanding that the president released to the public his ASSETS DECLARATION FORMS he claimed to have filled and signed which is said to be in custody of the Code of Conduct Bureau. We want to know how much the president is worth.

I see no reason why this shouldn't be done if the military known for its secrecy could spill the General's gut in public in such a manner.

Cc: Seun, Barcanista, Berem, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu, Caseless, Sincerenigerian, OAM4J, Donphilopus, Demdem, Gbawe. Jorlons. Etc.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Eziachi: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
richardomoko:
Why not ask how much IBB is worth? U can also ask the bureau to release it and stop playing politics. Matter of factly, the right thing of documentation with INEC is what is required now.
You never ask for IBB's certificate during the saga neither did INEC asked for public declaration of certificate you were clamouring for two weeks now.
Human beings are just unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by gen2briz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
eagleeye2:
I DONT GIVE A DAMN

He must give damn
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by gen2briz(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
Look at this foolîsh he-goat calling someone an "ILLITRATE".
You cannot even spell the word right!
Mumu of the highest order.

Busted
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Kennywills7(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Jonathan is a coward. Lets ignore him for now and focus more on making sure the General defeats the drunkard.
So u feel calling jonathan a coward and a drunkard will make u more of a man or win d election for buhari right?
Has buhari declare his assets?
Or u think nigerians are fools?
I hv at least one million naira is dat d declaration u seek?
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by citizenY(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
masterpower:

Seun, please ensure that this poster submits his degree in English before his next post on this forum. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by citizenY(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
gen2briz:

He must give damn

No need, the declaration... before 1999

one canoe, two paddles, one basket, one fishing net and one plastic cup for scooping water......

The last declaration reads like a four year business plan, a statement of intentions capturing what he intends to be worth by 2015.

barca and co who is an auditor among you?
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Caseless: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
What is sauce for the goose, they say, is sauce for the gander.

In the past three days, the PDP and her supporters have bombarded us with nothing besides the demand for Buhari to make his academic qualification available for public scrutiny. The campaign of columny reached its climax today with the school the General attended releasing his WASSC result to the public while the army released virtually his file to the public including contents that were handwritten years ago by the General himself. The humiliation the General must have felt from this incident can only be imagined!

Now, in good faith, Nigerians, join me in demanding that the president released to the public his ASSETS DECLARATION FORMS he claimed to have filled and signed which is said to be in custody of the Code of Conduct Bureau. We want to know how much the president is worth.

I see no reason why this shouldn't be done if the military known for its secrecy could spill the General's gut in public in such a manner.

Cc: Seun, Barcanista, Berem, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu, Caseless, Sincerenigerian, OAM4J, Donphilopus, Demdem, Gbawe. Jorlons. Etc.

though, the otuoke prispa said he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration, but it wont be out of place to ask him to do the needful.

by the way, join me on this thread in asking for his thesis, student and classmates
https://www.nairaland.com/2106083/now-know-buharis-classmates-result#30010210
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by richardomoko: 1:27am On Jan 22, 2015
My brother we are not fighting I'm just saying . There's due process. If this is INEC conditions just fulfill it.quote author=Eziachi post=30008347] You never ask for IBB's certificate during the saga neither did INEC asked for public declaration of certificate you were clamouring for two weeks now.
Human beings are just unbelievable.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kennywills7:

So u feel calling jonathan a coward and a drunkard will make u more of a man or win d election for buhari right?
Has buhari declare his assets?
Or u think nigerians are fools?
I hv at least one million naira is dat d declaration u seek?

Ignoramus, Buhari isn't yet a public servant so he does not need to do that.
Go educate ur sef first before showcasing ur ignorance here.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by gists: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Dude ride on with your proposition it is commendable. Just remember charity begins at home. Just remember to have Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi and Kwankwaso set the pace for others to follow by declaring their assets.

Just like you stated and I quote.

" What is the big deal in showing us their damn assets?? Are the size of their balls written in the form?? Are they afraid to bring to public knowledge how little or big they are?? "
Guy, none of all those you have mentioned is contesting for any political office. Besides, the problem we have always had in this country is leaders not leading by example. Like the omenka said, what is personal/secretive in the form? The size of his ball is not stated in it - is it?
If GEJ is sure he has never stolen public money and sure his assets is a true reflection of his legitimate income for being the president (and all the other political position he held in the past), then their is nothing to be afraid of. If not for the fact that PEJ is not contesting political office, I would have asked she also declare her asset too.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Kennywills7(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

Ignoramus, Buhari isn't yet a public servant so he does not need to do that.
Go educate ur sef first before showcasing ur ignorance here.
Ur ignorance is d reason u are making noise about d change apc will bring which obviously u hv no idea about
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kennywills7:

Ur ignorance is d reason u are making noise about d change apc will bring which obviously u hv no idea about

Mr declare asset, shut ur trap and stop spreading more of ur idiocy.
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Kennywills7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

Mr declare asset, shut ur trap and stop spreading more of ur idiocy.
This is d reason i don't answer tout like u
Re: Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kennywills7:

This is d reason i don't answer tout like u

Fool, yet u threw the first salvo.
Oponu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega Gives Signals That Elections Could Be Postponed / BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured / French Alps Plane Crash: 148 On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.