Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (45412 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by ediral(f): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari should be arrested immediately if he fail to report himself to a police station for forgery and perjury..
tell you president to show off his certificate,since buhari's own of 53years ago is fake,so we can see the correct one he has and compel..........
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Orikinla(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=18pt]
WHY IS THE PDP FULL OF INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED IDI-OTS? grin
OR ARE THEY CURSED BY THEIR OGA AT THE TOP WHO IS UNDER THE BONDAGE OF THE JEZEBEL IN HIS CABINET?
Please, read the following and let the truth set you FREE!

He said, “This whole discussion of Buhari’s qualification is a negative distraction from the legitimate process of electioneering which should involve issues, records of the candidates, their character, and their capacity to govern. These are things we should be talking about.

“The constitution is very clear on the issue of qualification. It states that you are qualified to be a President if you have achieved the level of school certificate or its equivalent. Buhari has been to Military College in Britain, he has been to colleges in India and USA, involving high level of training and intellect.

“We need to ask if participation and completion of courses at these levels and the basic officers training in Mons Officers Cadet School are less than school certificates. On the contrary, you need school certificate to attend those courses. So, if he has attended all those courses, then there is absolutely no need to be talking about secondary school certificates anymore.

“So, this man attended secondary school and we hear he was even the head boy. He has been to the Cadet School in Mons, he attended the War College in the US and was given a certificate which is equivalent to a master’s degree.

Sagay said Nigeria had continued to worsen under the leadership of President Goodluck Jonathan despite the fact that he was the first doctorate degree holder to become the President of Nigeria.

“If I may add, how has the Ph.D of the President helped this country?” he said.

~ Constitutional lawyer, Prof. Itse Sagay, SAN.

http://nigeriacamera.net/buharis-certificate-equivalent-to-masters-degree-says-sagay/

LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE JOBLESS RENTED CROWDS OF GEJ AND HIS PDP AREA BOYS AND GIRLS.

We are looking for documentarians, producers, journalists, web-designers, programmers, game designers, and NGO-communication representatives who are willing to extend their production possibilities to new sectors, new forms and new platforms.
We can accept up to four participants from non-EU countries.
ESoDoc 2015 SESSIONS' DATES AND VENUES
Session 1: May 3-9, 2015 - Goldrain (Italy)
Session 2: June 15-21, 2015 - Tromsø (Norway)
Session 3: September 2015 - venue t.b.a.
USEFUL LINKS - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/#sthash.K3dPxVPs.dpuf[/size]

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by fxskye: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2015
chiedu7:
Many Things Are Wrong With Gen Buhari's Certificate

First it took them a long time to find this certificate, for genuine one?

There are a lot of discrepancies in his new found "certificate".

EG
Whose results had pictures then?

What are u pointing at? Pls go to Court
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
killuminati:
no wahala.. Hw ur zone na?
I dey o
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by lisimmo(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2015
leevi93:
don't worry...u Dont have to sweat it undecided don't worry...u Dont have to sweat it
man am cool in my dawg house
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by phronesis(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2015
FFK without diahoria of mouth. The guy is truly mentally inbalance!
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by babestella: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Smart007i:

Mumu... abeg define forge

You don't need to get abusive, typical of APC supporters. Just wait until the courts are back, then you'll know what forgery means.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by timowale: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2015
U talk of nigerian court that ve been compromised severally.was it not the same court where GMB swore fake affidavit to allow the pursuance of his selfish political interest and so many more..court my foot!

nicklaus40:
They keep shouting dat GMB has no certificate and they can't go to court. Anyway SAI buhari.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Your mumu no get part two! The statement of results sheet is a recent one! What the principal did, was, write down the information as the seen from the transcript! That is why it is called Statement of result! Illiterates! cheesy
U are a Very big Billy Goat,so the Principal saw Hausa language as a subject in a 196i transcript.Idioata most of u reason with ur Anus.and less I forget,one good thing about lies is that you keep on Pilling it, until u are caught red handed.Certificate Forgers and losers that's what APC followers are.
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by InglishTeechar(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30006617][/quote]

APC una don enter one chance.

From perjury to forgery

Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged.

Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums. Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC!

It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974!

So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Wahala dey ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by InglishTeechar(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2015
chiedu7:
Many Things Are Wrong With Gen Buhari's Certificate

First it took them a long time to find this certificate, for genuine one?

There are a lot of discrepancies in his new found "certificate".

EG
Whose results had pictures then?

una don enter one chance.

From perjury to forgery

Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums. Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC!

It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974!

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Wahala dey ohh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
killuminati:
E be like say na akamu full ur brain na? See how u dey reason.

Naaaah!! Na Akamu full APC brain because na how una dey reason I dey expose so??

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
InglishTeechar:

From perjury to forgery

Wahala dey ohh

Plus the "Class 6"..except dem dey tell us say na Standard 6.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by ybalogs(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lets take a cursory look @ the CONSTITUTION.
Section 131 (d) of the Constitution providesthat a
person shall be qualified for electionto the office of
the President if he has beeneducated up to at least
School Certificatelevel or its equivalent. Section
318 goesfurther to say that a “School Certificate or
itsequivalent means: 1. a Secondary School
Certificate or itsequivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s
Certificate,the City and Guilds Certificate; or1.
education up to Secondary School Certificatelevel;
or1. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or
itsequivalent and-1. Service in the public or private
sector in theFederation in any capacity acceptable
to theIndependent National Electoral
Commissionfor a minimum of ten years, and2.
attendance at courses and training in
suchinstitutions as may be acceptable to
theIndependent National Electoral Commissionfor
periods totaling up to a minimum of oneyear,
andthe ability to read, write, understand
andcommunicate in the English language to
thesatisfaction of the Independent NationalElectoral
Commission, and1. any other qualification
acceptable by theIndependent National Electoral
Commission....Pls, let's interprete this together
and see who is the real ILLITERATE... No wonder
they are tagged "PEOPLE DECEIVING PARTY"
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by godwinkessi: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
APC una don enter one chance.

From perjury to forgery

Wahala dey ohh

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Amisec: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Like if you see the evidence of forgery.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Omotruth: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan is the best guy for 2015, there is no vacancy in Aso rock, APC desperate politicians patiently wait for 2019, We need dynamic youth like GEJ not an old aged dictator who truncated a democratically elected government of Shehu Shagari in 1983.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Omotruth: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
For Buhari not to had presented either photocopies of statement of result or certificate when he completed the presidential form of APC, It means he stands disqualified not eligible to contest....... GEJ victory is your portion.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Omotruth: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
How can a man who intends to fight corruption engage in corruption by forging his statement of result? this is the peak of deceit. Vote for GEJ disregard Buhari

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Your mumu no get part two! The statement of results sheet is a recent one! What the principal did, was, write down the information as the seen from the transcript! That is why it is called Statement of result! Illiterates! cheesy
Don't be daft! Hausa was not part of the curriculum in 1961, yet the fake statement of result indicated that Buhari had C5 in Hausa. That statement of result is fake. Buhari truly didn't sit for SSCE.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
thunder74:

I have downloaded the copy of his result as published by Premium Times and these are my observations.
1. The result is not a certified True Copy of the result earlier issued to him but a new result entirely. (look at the heading, you see SSCE/WASSCE/NECO EXAMINATION, the year is 20 1961 and the picture of Buhari to me is not the picture he took in 1961. Where is the copy of his WAEC as issued to him by the examiner?

2. More disturbing is the page 2 of the result. You will observe that the names were pasted on the main sheet as the lines did not register or join together and this is only on the names columns.
See the Picture below and judge for yourself

Guy, ur eyes are very sharp! OMG. I didn't even notice that. This statement of result is truly forged. Buhari is gone!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
coogar:

he probably thinks if he goes to his bank to withdraw money, the bank would give him the same original notes he deposited. grin
Buhahahahhahaha. I just died. Good one.
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by hansad: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
InglishTeechar:

From perjury to forgery

Wahala dey ohh

Forgers and whoever the forgery was meant for shall all end up in jail. The Buhari latest statement of result is a classical case of forgery by an incompetent forger.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Don't mind them. Such a simple a simple common sense deduction. On a related thread some dunce actually had a pic of the certificate and questioned the fact that there was no Katsina State in 1961, so how come the letter head of the certificate had that!
I was like, seriously?! On a "statement of result"
Fools all of them

Hmmn shocked
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
I just reliably got a classified information from a high ranking pdp chieftain, that buhari is likely to go to jail for forgery and perjury, as soon as president GEJ begins his second term.
cool Interesting times ahead. GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by ollyruffy: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Boko haram saga. GEJ should resign now
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
missbronze:
yes,

I totally agree with you.

If they have fronted Fashola, believe me.., GEJ will nt stand a chance this coming election.

But, i guess, APC was also considering the northerns when the choosed GMB.
u ar right ma manche. But, mak I no talk 2 much oh; I was just lifted from my ban few mins ago..
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Fashola Will not pull one tenth of Buhari's vote. Buhari is an idol among the Muslim North but every other region has deep resentment for him. I am really surprise at the level of following Buhari is getting recently and the southerners. I was born and lived 29yrs in the North and I support Goodluck.
u ar right in a way, but a younger brain would have serve better. Abeg I no want talk again, I don speak grammar taya dis evening mak dem un-ban me..
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
victorazy:

I tell u! I give u 1000 likes.
APC have to blame themselves for loosing the election.
patiently waiting for february 14th, mouth closed. Still recovering from my ban..
Re: Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
championeh:
The worst mistake PDP made as a party was fronting GEJ (Oko mama peace) as their presidential flag bearer, You would have been a better option, though you too no get sense
no probs padi mi, let just say I'm running 4u dis tym but; we will live 2 fight anoda day. U wey dey chop sense, dey rub sense 4 bodi, dey sheat sense, dey drink sense keep it up.. Lest I forget, do u gain anything bashing someone or does it pay bashing sum2 u don't even know Like I said b4, we will live 2 fight anoda day, let me just recover from dis suspension.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.