Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,955 members, 7,803,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results (6687 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Because they know it is fake
They couldn't embed the result in their write up but sent us to a link
Now the link is missing entirely
Hahaha

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

7 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by publisher(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Choi...

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fake
Faker
Fakest

9 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by farano(f): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Na wa

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Government College, formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, which Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, graduated from in 1961, has released Mr. Buhari’s secondary school certificate examination results.
The results, obtained exclusively by PREMIUM TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr. Buhari’s claim that he undertook the University of Cambridge West African School Certificate Examinations and obtained five credits in English Language, Geography, Hausa Language, History, and Health Science.
PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.
The results show that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.
The examination centre number was 8280, while Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was 002.
The statement of results is printed on the letter head paper of the Katsina State Ministry of Education, and it shows that the examination took place in 1961.
The Cambridge print out also shows the result of 17 other candidates at the centre, including Shehu Yar’Adua, a former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters.
Controversy over Mr. Buhari’s result escalated Tuesday after the Nigerian Army, which had earlier admitted to having copies of his certificate, reversed itself, saying it could not even attest to the details listed in his records.
The spokesperson of the Army, Olajide Laleye, said “Neither the original copy, certified true copy (CTC) nor statement of result of Major-.Gen. Mohammadu Buhari‘s WASC result is in his personal file.”
He said while it is the practice in the Nigerian Army that before candidates are shortlisted for commissioning into the officers’ cadre of the service, the selection board verifies the original copies of credentials as presented, “There is no available record to show that this process was followed in the 1960s.”
The military’s comments came after the retired general had said that his lost copies of results were with the Army, an explanation he gave ahead of elections February 14.
Mr. Buhari expressed shock at the claim and told the media in Kano, Wednesday, that he had given the controversy no serious thought until the intervention by the military.
He emphasised at a briefing that started behind schedule that he indeed sat for the Cambridge West African Examination, alongside Mr. Yar’adua, and Umar Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal.
“My examination number was 8200002, and I undertook the examination together with some prominent Nigerians including, late Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, and former President of Court of Appeal, Umar Abdullahi,” the former military leader said.
He said since his disclosure that he had lost the original copies of his academic documents, he had all along assumed his records with the Military Secretary, a position he once occupied for years, remained intact.
“But to my utmost surprise I was told that although the records of my certificate are available but there are no copies of my certificates in my file,” Mr. Buhari said.
“I consented to this press conference because of the concern of my supporters and well-meaning Nigerians on the issue at stake, otherwise I will treat it for what it is: pure mischief. I wouldn’t have considered it an issue worth the nation’s while.”
Mr. Buhari challenged the Nigerian media to undertake a special investigative Journalism on the issue so that they will uncover the truth behind the allegations.
He repeatedly accused the ruling PDP of stirring the controversy to divert public attention from the critical issues of insecurity, corruption and economic woes, facing the nation.
“And although the ruling party may want to wish this away, the issue in this campaign cannot be my certificate which I obtained 53 years ago,” he said. “The issues are the scandalous level of unemployment of millions of our young people, the state of insecurity, the pervasive official corruption which has impoverished our people and the lack of concern of the government for anything other than the retention of power at all costs.”

This is what they have now

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
its official..buhari has no result

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1,what is the difference between a statement of result and a certificate of result?

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is what they had earlier

Government College, formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, which Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, graduated from in 1961, has released Mr. Buhari’s secondary school certificate examination results.

The results, obtained exclusively by PREMIUM TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr. Buhari’s claim that he undertook the University of Cambridge West African School Certificate Examinations and obtained five credits in English Language, Geography, Hausa Language, History, and Health Science.

PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.

The results show that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.

The examination centre number was 8280 while Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was 002.

The statement of results is printed on the letter head paper of the Katsina State Ministry of Education, and it shows that the examination took place in 1961.

The Cambridge print out also shows the result of 17 other candidates at the centre, including Shehu Yar’adua, a former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters.

SEE RESULT HERE: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

The result is now no where to be found on the write up unlike a few minutes ago shocked shocked shocked

Don't let these people play you chandum
People have figured out the result was a fake shoddy job and the lines give it away and they have pulled the results
Too late
We have it saved
Lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=28pt]FAKE!

FRAUD!

JAIL!
[/size]

19 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
[size=28pt]FAKE!

FRAUD!

JAIL!
[/size]

That is eh
This is comical

9 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=28pt]Front page please
Buhari and his fakery is being exposed[/size]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by coldsummer: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Doesn't matter. Clueless must go
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is what scared them and the nairaland janitors who kept locking my thread on this forgery.

APC is full of liars

BackDatAssUp:
APC una don enter one chance.

From perjury to forgery

Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged.

Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums. Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC!

It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974!

So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Wahala dey ohh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Newshunter: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
We already knew it would be the case. APC wanted a test our intelligence. It has back fired.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
[size=28pt]Front page please
Buhari and his fakery is being exposed[/size]
madam answer my question!

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
Babymama1,what is the difference between a statement of result and a certificate of result?
how does this question change the fact the he has no result.

10 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
madam answer my question!

Answer mine first
Why is the "result" now missing from the website?

9 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by aresa: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
The link is still good, check your useless chinkoPDPigs phone..

Even certificate no fit disqualify #Change#GMB2015 because there are too my requirements he met already under the Nigerian constitution.

Have you jokers asked yourselves why your worthless PDP masters are no heading to court? They know there is no meat on the bones to bite into. They still have to confront Buhari and the Nigerian electorates at the polls...

6 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
how does this question change the fact the he has no result.

I wonder

4 Likes

coldsummer:
Doesn't matter. Clueless must go

And your Buhari ignoramus forger should take over, Abi?

Never going to happen

7 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
Hahaha

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

Knock yourself out -- http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/01/buhari-Statement-of-Result.pdf

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

Answer mine first
Why is the "result" now missing from the website?
the link is very much visible. You need to check your server again.

Now answer my question madam!

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:

Anybody can produce and stamp a statement of result in his office. A certificate can only be issued by the exam body, in this case WAEC. NOT THE SCHOOL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
aresa:
The link is still good, check your useless chinkoPDPigs phone..
who said its bad before...or u dnt have anything to say?

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Unnecessary distractions, even if Buhari presents Nepa Bill, we will vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
eGuerrilla:

Knock yourself out -- http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/01/buhari-Statement-of-Result.pdf
bros you fucck up o! You would have allowed this thread to reach 5pages so that we will enjoy her ranting before you bust her lies. grin grin

Madam,I am waiting for my answers o!

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ayukdaboss(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
the link is very much visible. You need to check your server again.

Now answer my question madam!
Tanoids are really duulllllllllllll...arguing with them is really fruitless and tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by aresa: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
who said its bad before...or u dnt have anything to say?

Shut your mouth....

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/01/buhari-Statement-of-Result.pdf

The same link is all over the internet...

Find something better to do with your life because the aso rock crooked, worthless and incompetent master still have to confront Nigerians at the polls with Buhari leading the charge...

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by baybeeboi: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
which one is Certificate of result now?

6 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
bros you fucck up o! You would have allowed this thread to reach 5pages so that we will enjoy her ranting before you bust her lies. grin grin

Madam,I am waiting for my answers o!

It gets worse from now.

It will be revealed in the few days that Buhari's Hausa was not offered as a course or WASC subject at the time he claimed he sat for the exam in 1961.

Dey there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Tanoids are really duulllllllllllll...arguing with them is really fruitless and tiring.
honestly,I just wonder! Smh

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by hazyfm: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
Hahaha

olodo
its because its in PDF
u can't even upload PDF on NL
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Dr. Chuba Okadigbo A Nigerian Political Prophet? / Anambra Election: Politicians Buy Voter Cards For N5,000 / Ondo 2020: PDP Says APC Is Jittery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.