Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Who Knows About Vodatel? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Vodatel? (1531 Views)

Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? / Please, Who Else Received This Invite From VODATEL? / Pls I Got A Msg From This Coy Called Vodatel: Don't Know Much Abt Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Vodatel? by rumau(f): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training. Call Pamela 081471620901st come,1st served.
Re: Who Knows About Vodatel? by kennyanatomy: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
I got also text from them today, what have u been able to find out about them, are they real?
Re: Who Knows About Vodatel? by creamypearl: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
They are real but not for job seekers that are still struglling for survival.they are into customer service/call center training,u will be told to pay 53,000 naira both for the Training fees+exam fee.At the end of the 2 weeks training,u will be given American issued Certificate and job placement opportunity.I dunno how true d job placement opportunity is.i was deer on Thursday 22/01/2015 and got to know dat after looking good for a real job interview which i thought.Though it was a real waste of T-fare and precious time for me.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Vodatel? by nasyl(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2015
creamypearl:
They are real but not for job seekers that are still struglling for survival.they are into customer service/call center training,u will be told to pay 53,000 naira both for the Training fees+exam fee.At the end of the 2 weeks training,u will be given American issued Certificate and job placement opportunity.I dunno how true d job placement opportunity is.i was deer on Thursday 22/01/2015 and got to know dat after looking good for a real job interview which i thought.Though it was a real waste of T-fare and precious time for me.

Thanks for your input. U just save me some money

(1) (Reply)

How To Negotiate Your Salary Without Short-changing Yourself / Missed This Number / Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment (fmit&i) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.