Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Need Your Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Your Advice (692 Views)

Unable to ejaculate I Need Your Advice please / I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme / I Need Your Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by debo07(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
I have being battling with this thing for over 10 years.It's my face especially my nose.The yellow particles on my nose is giving me problem.I know its due to the fact I have an oily face but I've tried many ways to get rid of it from my face especially my nose but to no avail.I don't know if it's also what they call blackheads or acne but I don't know.But I'm sure with the way I've described it you understand me.So please friends I need your help on how to get rid of it.Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Advice by tforever(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2015
debo07:
I have being battling with this thing for over 10 years.It's my face especially my nose.The yellow particles on my nose is giving me problem.I know its due to the fact I have an oily face but I've tried many ways to get rid of it from my face especially my nose but to no avail.I don't know if it's also what they call blackheads or acne but I don't know.But I'm sure with the way I've described it you understand me.So please friends I need your help on how to get rid of it.Thanks.
do you still have that problem
Re: I Need Your Advice by debo07(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2015
tforever:
do you still have that problem
yes
Re: I Need Your Advice by tforever(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2015
debo07:
yes
alright do you stay in Lagos I will like to see it..and know if I can help
Re: I Need Your Advice by debo07(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2015
tforever:
alright do you stay in Lagos I will like to see it..and know if I can help
pls who are u?
Re: I Need Your Advice by tforever(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2015
debo07:
pls who are u?
am just a friendly person who loves to help people.. But it's your choice if you want me to help am not insisting..also a skin care consultant.
Re: I Need Your Advice by tforever(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2015
debo07:
pls who are u?

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Healthy... In Spite Of Your Doctor - Dr Robert Mendelsohn MD / Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water / 5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.