Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. (39325 Views)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
I dedicate this THREAD to ALL NL corpers currently serving using Ghostlady as a point of contact to all others and to those also who have a dream to serve their fatherland someday...

So I had this flashback of those days as a Corper (Agunbaniro Jesu cheesy)

I could still remember the excitement we all had enroute our Orientation Camp... We have heard more than enough, it was time to go experience it smiley

Back To The Topic: cheesy:

With the euphoria of excitement in the camp then, I can now succinctly categorized all "OTONDOs" into SEVEN.

1. The Married Woman

These ones are very nice. If you are a friend to them, you'll be taken care of. They just need someone around them and you offered yourself... They'll tell their husband about you, he'll even call you and thank you sef... cheesy
They can talk sha o...

2. The Rich boy

This one, if it were possible, he would come to camp with his jeep. However, he is there as a Big Boy- Always in Mammy Market with a group of friends eating and drinking.

3. The Comedian

You can tell from afar that he's a Warri guy grin. In his hostel, it's never a dull moment with him around. Sure, he is popular. Sometimes, he is made the leader of the Platoon wink...

4. The Girl Mongers

This guy is always on the look out for ladies because he is just a Womanizer wink. Birds of a feather flock together so he has a group of Girl Chasers. They're the type whom girls live on while their own alawee remains untouched grin.

5. The Career Guy

This guy is a serious guy! He is in MDGs already from camp. He doesn't miss any Career Talk...He has flair for career stuff... He has a vision of building a market in his PPA so he could win the President's award...

6.The Hot and Beautiful

Girls, Girls, Girls... She and her crew are always together with their white short like a bum short... Theirs is just different... Their white shirt is a body hug...You wonder, are these Corps members like us? Lol...
They work their way to be posted to State Capital. How? ( No be my mouth you go hear that one oo) The funny aspect is that, they're just too shy to participate in any event for their platoon, especially the Beauty Contest...

7. The Religious Folks

NCCF, NACC and MCAN...ohh...Jehavah Witness too.... These sets are in camp not to "enjoy" the excitement per se but to win souls and please God...They look forward to becoming Leaders of the fellowships in their various PPAs as their Predecessors passes out...

I rep NCCF, Ekiti State- Agunbaniro Jesu grin...Jesus Corpers Will Never Die...

Though, NYSC did hurt us in some ways, but looking back now brings this nostalgic feeling on me... It was fun! We had a good time, met interesting people, learnt amazing things...in the Orientation Camp and also in our PPAs...

I believe you met a different set of friends.

Where do you or your friends fall? wink

You can add more smiley

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by thiefnubu(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok

Not yet a Corper embarassed

So I will just pretend to understand what you guys are saying, learn one or two things, and later on edit this post and say something very silly when this topic hits frontpage grin

3 Likes

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by juniormusa(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
True talk

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by fijiano202(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
am tired of all this people u meet in this and that....

make somebody write list for people u will meet in heaven or hell

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
fijiano202:
am tired of all this people u meet in this and that....

make somebody write list for people u will meet in heaven or hell

MODIFIED:

No one is here to feed you with lovely threads at gunpoint na? If you're tired, create that kind you want to see...smiley

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
I rep class NACC kiss

2 Likes

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
I rep class NACC kiss

NCCF... Jesus Corper will nefa die (yoruba tongue) grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

NCCF... Jesus Corper will nefa die (yoruba tongue) grin
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.

Where did you serve?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Where did you serve?
Ekiti.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Ekiti.

That's not possible grin

Which LG?

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

That's not possible grin

Which LG?
Why not possible? Are you from iyin ekiti? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by fijiano202(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Don't shout...You're falling your hand...

it's a complaint of a child...

You're tired of? Is anyone here to feed you with lovely threads through compulsion? If you're tired, create that kind you want to see...smiley
oga u don vex but should we damage ur thread so it neva makes FP
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why not possible? Are you from iyin ekiti? tongue

Its because I served there too...wink
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
fijiano202:
oga u don vex but should we damage ur thread so it neva makes FP

Vex ke? I only tried to tip you, you can choose to act opposite anyway...

Damage? I give you permission...
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Its because I served there too...wink
Omg...moba I guess. tongue
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Omg...moba I guess. tongue

Ilasa Ekiti...under Omuo- Ekiti cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Ilasa Ekiti...under Omuo- Ekiti cheesy
Cool. I don fear o. cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Cool. I don fear o. cheesy

Moba...Was it South or East?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by fijiano202(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Vex ke? I only tried to tip you, you can choose to act opposite anyway...

Damage? I give you permission...
make i leave u cos i was once a corper.... and also i travelled ekiti alot...skuled in ado

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Moba...Was it South or East?
North....I fink..... My own na iyin ekiti.

Later, make i charge.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by bennygreat1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Interesting!!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
fijiano202:
make i leave u cos i was once a corper.... and also i travelled ekiti alot...skuled in ado

grin...I was too years ago... Ekiti and their love for pounded yam sha
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
North.

Wow! What year did you serve? smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
North....I fink..... My own na iyin ekiti.

Later, make i charge.

OK...wink, whatever Charge implies...smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

OK...wink, whatever Charge implies...smiley
Up NEPA... tongue grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Wow! What year did you serve? smiley
You know how much I respect my privacy.... Too much info in a public forum. wink
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by dwilliams: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Make I book space down, I go comment if I go service come 2016

3 Likes

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Waiting to see kind of experience too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.