Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. (39346 Views)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by engrkaz(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Lastly

I fell into this group, can't think of a worthy name to tag it with..

Guys not serious with any camp activity, ball u no gree play, parade you no gree join, band? No, Dance? No, Drama? No, Pay platoon fees? NO, Attend lectures? NO.
Sit in Mami all day? HELL YES!
Camp was really fun.

. I fell in ds group
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by ajoskele(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
I don't know what to tag these set of people, most especially ladies. You see them with soldiers, Man or "men" O' war(anyone u call am), NYSC officials. They are ready to tell you anytime the camp commandant is their father's friend. The state coordinator's first son is their friend. The IT guy typing posting letters is their cousin.

How I miss camp...#march2ndIsAroundTheCorner

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Sprintson(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
I was in NACC yet with NCCF #teamED/13C#
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
emusmith your thread always making front page. I swear I won't play on any of your thread again. In fact I won't comment again. sad

I claim it...smiley...lol
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
nomabeeee:
Corps members that will always sleep when lectures re going on..buh I no go lie..that lecture can be soooo boring..lol..I rep ibom..

So boring... so long too

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
emusmith:

I claim it...smiley...lol
Shoooo...what are you claiming
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy
See me o. I no plan scam anybody with my small age o. grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Shoooo...what are you claiming

I wish what earlier proclaimed naa
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Funpeter: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
ajoskele:
I don't know what to tag these set of people, most especially ladies. You see them with soldiers, Man or "men" O' war(anyone u call am), NYSC officials. They are ready to tell you anytime the camp commandant is their father's friend. The state coordinator's first son is their friend. The IT guy typing posting letters is their cousin.

How I miss camp...#march2ndIsAroundTheCorner
My brother how that place
Me fall in the religious group. NCCF made my camp interesting, funny enough my camp bestie came visiting today nice having her around me once again.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
emusmith:

I wish what earlier proclaimed naa
Hmmm..I wish I understand.
Good night sha.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by harry509: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
emusmith:
I dedicate this THREAD to ALL NL corpers currently serving using Ghostlady as a point of contact to all others and to those also who have a dream to serve their fatherland someday...

So I had this flashback of those days as a Corper (Agunbaniro Jesu cheesy)

I could still remember the excitement we all had enroute our Orientation Camp... We have heard more than enough, it was time to go experience it smiley

Back To The Topic: cheesy:

With the euphoria of excitement in the camp then, I can now succinctly categorized all "OTONDOs" into SEVEN.

1. The Married Woman

These ones are very nice. If you are a friend to them, you'll be taken care of. They just need someone around them and you offered yourself... They'll tell their husband about you, he'll even call you and thank you sef... cheesy
They can talk sha o...

2. The Rich boy

This one, if it were possible, he would come to camp with his jeep. However, he is there as a Big Boy- Always in Mammy Market with a group of friends eating and drinking.

3. The Comedian

You can tell from afar that he's a Warri guy grin. In his hostel, it's never a dull moment with him around. Sure, he is popular. Sometimes, he is made the leader of the Platoon wink...

4. The Girl Mongers

This guy is always on the look out for ladies because he is just a Womanizer wink. Birds of a feather flock together so he has a group of Girl Chasers. They're the type whom girls live on while their own alawee remains untouched grin.

5. The Career Guy

This guy is a serious guy! He is in MDGs already from camp. He doesn't miss any Career Talk...He has flair for career stuff... He has a vision of building a market in his PPA so he could win the President's award...

6.The Hot and Beautiful

Girls, Girls, Girls... She and her crew are always together with their white short like a bum short... Theirs is just different... Their white shirt is a body hug...You wonder, are these Corps members like us? Lol...
They work their way to be posted to State Capital. How? ( No be my mouth you go hear that one oo) The funny aspect is that, they're just too shy to participate in any event for their platoon, especially the Beauty Contest...

7. The Religious Folks

NCCF, NACC and MCAN...ohh...Jehavah Witness too.... These sets are in camp not to "enjoy" the excitement per se but to win souls and please God...They look forward to becoming Leaders of the fellowships in their various PPAs as their Predecessors passes out...

I rep NCCF, Ekiti State- Agunbaniro Jesu grin...Jesus Corpers Will Never Die...

Though, NYSC did hurt us in some ways, but looking back now brings this nostalgic feeling on me... It was fun! We had a good time, met interesting people, learnt amazing things...in the Orientation Camp and also in our PPAs...

I believe you met a different set of friends.

Where do you or your friends fall? wink

You can add more smiley

it was fun durin my urth service year. 2013 btch A. All my friends n camp, mammy mrket tins Ooh grin grin I reali miss NCCF, I tink I stil rememba d song. I love dis family of GOD..... So on n so 4t. I miss all my student's, sum of dem stil call me on fone up till now and n my yoruba neibor's. D gud, d bad and ugly. Tank GOD 4 evritn @last. Ekiti state is a gud state. Ikole ekiti dats my LG.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
harry509:
it was fun durin my urth service year. 2013 btch A. All my friends n camp, mammy mrket tins Ooh grin grin I reali miss NCCF, I tink I stil rememba d song. I love dis family of GOD..... So on n so 4t. I miss all my student's, sum of dem stil call me on fone up till now and n my yoruba neibor's. D gud, d bad and ugly. Tank GOD 4 evritn @last. Ekiti state is a gud state. Ikole ekiti dats my LG.

ikole? very close to mine...grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm..I wish I understand.
Good night sha.

lemmie tell you sontin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by sirugos(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
emusmith:

Ilasa Ekiti...under Omuo- Ekiti cheesy
I served in oye ekiti. 2009
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Gozzy042(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
North....I fink..... My own na iyin ekiti.

Later, make i charge.
pls I also served in iyin ekiti batch A 2013 egiri-oke high schl I was popular guy there BOB BENSON was my name in iyin

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
See me o. I no plan scam anybody with my small age o. grin

lol
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
emusmith:

lemmie tell you sontin
Talk I dey hear.... Quick sha eyes dey turn me o. tongue
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by MadCow1: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
No. 8 Real Niggas..

We no get stress.. NYSC Officials Love us, We kick it at the best spot in Mammy Market, we are the Leaders in our Rooms and Platoons, the Important Soldiers are in our pockets, Bitchass Soldiers hate us, we have no love for NSCDC and Man-O-War officials, The Police are our Niggas.. We workout with the soldiers and smoke weed in their cars. We are sleeping in the hostel during lectures.. grin We always complete endurance treks.. Participate in all the fun Camp activities like Mr. NYSC and things.. Played soccer.. grin

All the fly Biitches in Camp are our Alobas.. grin

No be we rich pass but even the rich kids recognize Game..

I rocked the Shiit out of Obubra Camp.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by danielmichael(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
There re only 2 set of corpers i knw;;

Womanizers and

Manizers

Finish

Nysc camp nw is a motel and a guest house
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
sirugos:
I served in oye ekiti. 2009

Ekiti and pounded yam grin...did you guys eat it?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gozzy042:
pls I also served in iyin ekiti batch A 2013 egiri-oke high schl I was popular guy there BOB BENSON was my name in iyin
Awwww cute. Did you eat lots of pounded yam during your stay there? Lol.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
MadCow1:
No. 8 Real Niggas..

We no get stress.. NYSC Officials Love us, We kick it at the best spot in Mammy Market, we are the Leaders in our Rooms and Platoons, the Important Soldiers are in our pockets, Bitchass Soldiers hate us, we have no love for NSCDC and Man-O-War officials, The Police are our Niggas.. We workout with the soldiers and smoke weed in their cars. We are sleeping in the hostel during lectures.. grin We always complete endurance treks.. Participate in all the fun Camp activities like Mr. NYSC and things.. Played soccer.. grin

All the fly Biitches in Camp are our Alobas.. grin

No be we rich pass but even the rich kids recognize Game..

I rocked the Shiit out of Obubra Camp.. grin

Hian! Your own no be here oo! grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by CJ310(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Me and my crew wud be in the rich boy category. Not like we wanted to show off but if you've got it you've got it and I heard camp food tastes like soap
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
emusmith:

Ekiti and pounded yam grin...did you guys eat it?
No jor. grin

Oya wetin u wan tell me? Honestly I wan crash.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
danielmichael:
There re only 2 set of corpers i knw;;

Womanizers and

Manizers

Finish

Nysc camp nw is a motel and a guest house

Not completely so o...with all the Man O War guys? smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
CJ310:
Me and my crew wud be in the rich boy category. Not like we wanted to show off but if you've got it you've got it and I heard camp food tastes like soap

It tastes like something worse ooo
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by ajoskele(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Funpeter:
My brother how that place
Me fall in the religious group. NCCF made my camp interesting, funny enough my camp bestie came visiting today nice having her around me once again.
Brotherly, here make brain oh..how u?..U dey hear from your twin?

Wait oh, your camp bestie came visiting today and it is a SHE? Olorun jor oh.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by ajoskele(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
CJ310:
Yesso..e be like soap....e be like stone sev!
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
I miss my corper days, rivers state representing...rv13b/1187
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Gozzy042(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Awwww cute. Did you eat lots of pounded yam during your stay there? Lol.
yea but not much.which batch u dey? Might knw u oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.