Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat (795 Views)

Police Takes Over Pdp's Ekiti Secretariat / LIVE Numerous Photos From APC'S Ekiti State Campaign Rally / Political Thugs Attacked APC While Setting Up Campaign Ground In Rivers [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat by bola4dprec(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
The heavily armed men came in four Hilux vans and a car, shooting sporadically as the gunmen arrived at the party’s secretariat.
The hoodlums wounded the security man at the gate of the APC office.
Shortly before the gunmen arrived,
streetlights along Ajilosun Street, where the APC secretariat is located, were switched off.
Re: Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat by blackCITIZEN(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat by StealthyMe(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeria shaa undecided

To what end?
Re: Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat by bola4dprec(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
PDP don dey act war-film now.....

anyway
Sai Buhari till they tell us that "Buhari doesnt know how to eat EBA"
during buhari era as a cadet officer in Nigeria army my father was enlisted to the Nigeria Police Force with standard 7 certificate which equivalent to primary sch certificate that was 1962 Native Authority Police NA in Kaduna my father visited Germany for professional course in 1972 throughout my father career as a member NA police they respected Buhari for his integrity and honest previously in Nigeria we started well before introduction of paper qualification without value I respect my father up till now am still looking forward to attained my father standard academically and performance despite the paper qualifications I obtained both home and abroad I prefer O'level with clue to PhD holder who was mentally retarded. I was been confused by member of my cabinet GEJ

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat by nzeadachie: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2015
bola4dprec:
during buhari era as a cadet officer in Nigeria army my father was enlisted to the Nigeria Police Force with standard 7 certificate which equivalent to primary sch certificate that was 1962 Native Authority Police NA in Kaduna my father visited Germany for professional course in 1972 throughout my father career as a member NA police they respected Buhari for his integrity and honest previously in Nigeria we started well before introduction of paper qualification without value I respect my father up till now am still looking forward to attained my father standard academically and performance despite the paper qualifications I obtained both home and abroad I prefer O'level with clue to PhD holder who was mentally retarded. I was been confused by member of my cabinet GEJ
AND TELL YOUR FATHER TO CONTEST FOR COUNCILLOR FOR YOUR WARD

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat by bola4dprec(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
anyhow
Re: Gunmen Attacked APC Ekiti Secretariat by bola4dprec(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
illiterate later emerge as your president just to remind your father

(1) (Reply)

GMB/GEJ Cyber Dogs.. Show Your Pvcs...lot Of You Don't Own It! / Ghana-nigeria Trade War Must End- Ghana’s High Commissioner To Nigeria / Okpo Afracandy Endorsed Goodlouk Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.