Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law (16942 Views)

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bennygreat1(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
ashaba:

Is like if ur nt updated.

What re you saying
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Eromsboy: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Supporters of the PDP are truly desperate. So they fail to see the truth. Very dumb.

They should try and come up with another allegation.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
In a land of professors , Doctors,Academicians ,Engineers,Barristers, Nobel laureate,PolitiCal scientist and a time of MAGIC , the destiny of a Great Kingdom ( NIGERIA) rests on the shoulders of a young man, his name;. . . . . . . . .
.Pa BUHARI . Nigerians, I hail thee.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Dayg88(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
thunder74:

I recommend strongly that Seun should in addition to age gate features, should add psychiatric test features on this forum, now I know some yaba Apa osi candidates are on the loose.

Sorry If I talked out of place, But I really wanted to know where you got your info of lai Mohammed admitting buhari doesn't have a valid result. Once again, sorry for the rude approach
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by highcadre: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Fee Deep Fee is an incontrovertible failure. As far as I am concerned, Buhari's NEPA bill has a better value than Jona's PHD. Even if he (Buhari) never stepped school, Nigeria is in desperate need of a leader figure, who can't be tossed around and has a heart of his own. It's time to rest this 'certificate brouhaha'.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
In a land of professors , Doctors,Academicians ,Engineers,Barristers, Nobel laureate,PolitiCal scientist and a time of MAGIC , the destiny of a Great Kingdom ( NIGERIA) rests on the shoulders of a young man, his name;. . . . . . . . .
.Pa BUHARI . Nigerians, I hail thee.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Togom: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2015
Why is GMB putting the whole country in this gruesome arguement about his secondary school certificate?
Let him produce the photocopy and attach.Then we all will hail him.
If you keep defending him,we will assume he doesn't have it.
Please tell Nigerians the truth.What does WAEC record of 1960 reveal?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by ichidodo: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:

I have documentation saying otherwise. Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo has been part of the exams since Cambridge was conducting the exams.
Spare us your APC propaganda because knowing you APC e-agents if you had even a slight shred of document proving otherwise the whole political section would be awashed of it by now....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Larow(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
ninjasta:
How much did Jim Nwobodo stole (sic)? Money not up to the price of a Peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough? — Enugu, 9 January, 2015

“If somebody tells you that the best way to fight corruption is to arrest your uncle or father and show him on television, well, you won’t stop corruption, you will even encourage corruption.” – Lagos, 8 January 2015

“Since we came on board, have you suffered? Do you need to bribe someone before you get fuel?” — Lagos, 8 January 2015

..............clueless ONE
That is GEJ 4 u! Foo.lish man
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by thunder74(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Dayg88:

Sorry If I talked out of place, But I really wanted to know where you got your info of lai Mohammed admitting buhari doesn't have a valid result. Once again, sorry for the rude approach
Noted Bros.
Just that it is not good to insult behind keyboard because you don't even know the person you are talking to. We may have reasons to disagree on our opinions, that doesn't mean you are wrong or I am wrong, it is just that we are looking at the same issue from different angles.

We may disagree today and agree tomorrow. I used to support APC until when I noticed their tantrums and propaganda from El-rufai, Dipo Dina and others who were part of PDP misrule of 16 years and suddenly became saints overnight. They forced me to like PDP and I still don't trust PDP or APC till date because PDP is still the highest shareholder in APC Today. 90% of APC members are former aggrieved members of PDP, therefore we do not need to fight ourselves over any of them. They do not mean well for us.

On your question, I only analysed what Lai Mohammed said on the certificate saga:

The All Progressives Congress, APC, has defended the academic qualification of its presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, citing new legal details after the Nigerian Army denied it has copies of Mr. Buhari’s certificates as he earlier claimed.

The Constitution requires a minimum of secondary school certificate or its equivalent for election to the office of the president.

But amid intense debate over Mr. Buhari’s academic suitability, the APC said in any consideration, the former military leader remains very qualified for the election.
The party quoted part IV, Section 318 of the Constitution which interprets “School Certificate level or its equivalent” as follows...
One love.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by CaptainAmerica1: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2015
thunder74:

Let us reason together;
1. With this statement from Lai Mohammed, APC has conceded that GMB does not have school certificate results and that is why he is referring us to other sections.

2. If my position above is true, the GMB has to withdraw his form from INEC and refill it because what INEC published for GMB is WASC which means a certificate from WAEC which is obviously not available.

Katsina college confirms custody of Buhari’s result and it was released yesterday. Case closed.

3. The general too must withdraw his affidavits alleging that all his certificates are with the Military Board, the statement he withdrew yesterday when he said "I had assumed" my certificate are with..... affidavits are not sworn on assumptions. This was an intention to lie and mislead the court, INEC and Nigerians.

Read this;
”In an interview with the Punch on Jan. 4th 2015, Brig.-Gen. Olaleye said: ‘Every serving and retired Army officer has at least a copy of his certificates and credentials kept in the Nigerian Army while that same serving and retired officer has copies of those same certificates and credentials’.

Do I need explain further?

Thanks for your time.

I appreciate your mature approach to the discussion.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by CaptainAmerica1: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Born14clara:

PDP has never asked for buhari's cert. INEC did, so leave PDP out of this and face your problems. (Buhari CRUTECH is admiting, cum and get a form b4 they'll close entry)

What is this one saying? PDP never asked for Buhari's certificate? Where do you live? Under a rock?

Whereas you said, INEC did. He provided it. If INEC aren't convinced, he would have been withdrawn already. Isn't it their job? So what exactly do you want?

You're just trying to be funny but you end up making yourself look silly.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by thunder74(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Katsina college confirms custody of Buhari’s result and it was released yesterday. Case closed.

Read this;

Do I need explain further?

I appreciate your mature approach to the discussion.
This is how discussion and argument should be but on a closer look at the results published yesterday, these are my further finding. I have attached an analysed copy of the result for you to zoom to the line where the names were written and see that the names were cut and pasted on the Cambridge sheet.

You will notice obviously that the lines did not join on the names columns but perfect when you check the empty columns.

I was expecting somebody to deny this result since yesterday but with your statement, this could be the result after all.

Moreso, statement of result are not issued twice, what you can only get is CTC but this is another original statement of result.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by CaptainAmerica1: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
bemagnify:
u dnt knw anytin abt law..... Before pdp can go to court INEC must first publish d personal data of d presidential candidate... Now if INEC didnt publish d personal data of Buhari how will PDP knw dat Buhari is nt qualify?

Listen to yourself please.

INEC did not publish the personal data of the presidential candidates? Please always get your facts right before arguing.

If he isn't qualified wouldn't INEC have disqualified him already? What is their job? I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over again.

PDP are creating a distraction and you're falling for it.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by bobolizim(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Buhari is not qualified.

His wasc is invalid.

He failed maths, a requirement course in
Wasc.

That notwithstanding, the minimum number of courses to pass in wasc is 7.

Buhari passed only one course and got 5 credits.

He's not even qualified to join the Army.

Illiteracy personified.
[/size]
...reallyso nah mths dey dey use join armyolodo osi.mumu....if u so sure its nt valid....then go court....abi
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Dee60: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
PDP leaders may have crossed the red line by this attempt which to me sounds like rubbishing the Army, purely in their desperation to stop a popular opponent.

INEC says to them - Go to Court. They chose not to, but to drag the Army in the mud!

I see the actions of the current regime, and it looks to me they are the ones making the nation 'ungovernable' by inciting hatred and violence.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by CaptainAmerica1: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2015
thunder74:

This is how discussion and argument should be but on a closer look at the results published yesterday, these are my further finding. I have attached an analysed copy of the result for you to zoom to the line where the names were written and see that the names were cut and pasted on the Cambridge sheet.

You will notice obviously that the lines did not join on the names columns but perfect when you check the empty columns.

I was expecting somebody to deny this result since yesterday but with your statement, this could be the result after all.

Moreso, statement of result are not issued twice, what you can only get is CTC but this is another original statement of result.

Don't let this people succeed in deceiving you.

Look at this;
PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.

Are you doubting the University?

What do you want to see? a 1960 copy? Haba, look at it critically and you'll see there's no fault. My main question to you now is that are you doubting the credibility of Cambridge University?
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Frankiss44(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
To get a job, Entry Level in Nigeria is minimum BSc or HND (Second Class Upper to stand a credible chance).... But to be the President of my country, all you need is a WAEC certificate. And some strong contenders are yet to submit this WAEC certificate that garage boys can boast of. I weep for my country... Well, maybe some day we will get to see a Nigeria where Shell, Mobil and other multinationals will employ applicants based on affidavit of WAEC certificate alone.

This is what you get when you have cretins making laws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Dayg88(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2015
thunder74:

Noted Bros.
Just that it is not good to insult behind keyboard because you don't even know the person you are talking to. We may have reasons to disagree on our opinions, that doesn't mean you are wrong or I am wrong, it is just that we are looking at the same issue from different angles.

We may disagree today and agree tomorrow. I used to support APC until when I noticed their tantrums and propaganda from El-rufai, Dipo Dina and others who were part of PDP misrule of 16 years and suddenly became saints overnight. They forced me to like PDP and I still don't trust PDP or APC till date because PDP is still the highest shareholder in APC Today. 90% of APC members are former aggrieved members of PDP, therefore we do not need to fight ourselves over any of them. They do not mean well for us.

On your question, I only analysed what Lai Mohammed said on the certificate saga:

One love.

Okay boss, I totally agree with you on your opinion bout APC, but I ain't voting for the party, I'm rooting for GMB. I stay in Oyo state, ibadan to be specific and I won't vote for governor Ajimobi as the governor. But I prefer buhari over Jonathan. We need a leader in this country, someone who will be able to see things the way they are not trying to swindle and destabilize the people he presides over. Corruption and discipline needs to be enforced in the country and if after 6 yrs GEJ is still using the phrase ''I will'' and he can't honestly tell us what he has done to improve the economy and the average man's life, I see the next four years as being turbulent with him in the driving seat.......
Thanks for accepting the apology

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Buhari is not qualified.

His wasc is invalid.

He failed maths, a requirement course in
Wasc.

That notwithstanding, the minimum number of courses to pass in wasc is 7.

Buhari passed only one course and got 5 credits.

He's not even qualified to join the Army.

Illiteracy personified.
[/size]

Hehehe how do you know an illiterate? When you see someone who doesn't know that the requirement in Buhari's time is different from the requirement now grin
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by babestella: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2015
That result released by his school remains fake, forged and criminal until verified by credible sources.

If he is sure that is his result, let certify a copy and submit to INEC. Or do they expect INEC to print it for the Internet and file it for him.

He has to take a certified copy to INEC which will be sign for incase it is found to be fake then he will be held responsible.

I can see Buhari trying to be doggy about this result issue.

The judiciary is on strike now, let's wait and see how it pans out when the judiciary comes back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by thunder74(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Don't let this people succeed in deceiving you.

Look at this;

Are you doubting the University?

What do you want to see? a 1960 copy? Haba, look at it critically and you'll see there's no fault. My main question to you now is that are you doubting the credibility of Cambridge University?
Can you please upload the copy from Cambridge here because the one I analysed was the one I downloaded from Premium Times website as uploaded yesterday. These are the ones I know, I will upload again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by babestella: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Frankiss44:
To get a job, Entry Level in Nigeria is minimum BSc or HND (Second Class Upper to stand a credible chance).... But to be the President of my country, all you need is a WAEC certificate. And some strong contenders are yet to submit this WAEC certificate that garage boys can boast of. I weep for my country... Well, maybe some day we will get to see a Nigeria where Shell, Mobil and other multinationals will employ applicants based on affidavit of WAEC certificate alone.

This is what you get when you have cretins making laws
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by ooshinibos: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Looks like we have to form a government of unity here ,
1. GEJ remains as president
2. Buhari becomes Prime minister
3. Amaechi becomes secretary of state

Thats my compromise
what do you think guys
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2015
The Buhari result is fraud!
look at the disjointed lines, the Oluwole man that did this imposition job is not well skilled.

The result sheet itself was only signed and stamped by the principal this year, does it mean that the school did not sign or stamp this schedule of results since 1961??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by CaptainAmerica1: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2015
thunder74:

Can you please upload the copy from Cambridge here because the one I analysed was the one I downloaded from Premium Times website as uploaded yesterday. These are the ones I know, I will upload again.

That is the copy you have with you.
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by egobetatoday: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Which is why Nigerian youths are just showing off how petty we are.

Section 13 has always been there Na. He is already qualified as a general. Hell, his post as a general outranks a PhD. But will we look at that? Na. We are busy chasing shadows.

our problem is not the certificate per se. the issue is that his integrity is at stake. can some1 without integrity fight corruption? No. so we will keep asking .... Buhari where is your cert?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by lisimmo(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by ochibaoda: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Another on year of this administration will see to the collapse of the country called Nigeria-Appology to Achebe----------There was a country
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by gaby53: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Let us move away from this now. It has been put to rest already. Let's talk about the economy, security, unemployment, healthcare, inflation, infrastructure, etc.

I guess the PDP response to all those indices stated above would be "trains"!
no! It will be "transformation" smiley
Re: Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law by gaby53: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2015
ninjasta:
How much did Jim Nwobodo stole (sic)? Money not up to the price of a Peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough? — Enugu, 9 January, 2015

“If somebody tells you that the best way to fight corruption is to arrest your uncle or father and show him on television, well, you won’t stop corruption, you will even encourage corruption.” – Lagos, 8 January 2015

“Since we came on board, have you suffered? Do you need to bribe someone before you get fuel?” — Lagos, 8 January 2015

..............clueless ONE
hein! How did it manage the PHD? Really no clues. Just blabling!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope / UK Set To Return $900m Alamieyeseigha’s Loot To Bayelsa / Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.