Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (11117 Views)

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / "Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd Course" -- Obasanjo / Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2015
NEWSCAP.....

1. Olusegun Obasanjo has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan did not complete his Ph.D course http:///1IhOWLmaLD

2. # If GEJ govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's certificate, they would have found them in a week!----- Chief. Dele Momodu.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by olas24u(f): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2015
verakooler:
NEWSCAP.....

1. Olusegun Obasanjo has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan did not complete his Ph.D course http:///1IhOWLmaLD

2. # If GEJ govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's certificate, they would have found them in a week!----- Chief. Dele Momodu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by gists: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2015
verakooler:
NEWSCAP.....

Very true!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ has not even behaved like someone that went to secondary school, let alone having a PHD certificate. The man is just too dumb and daft.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by mrmetoo1: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2015
The man doesn't talk like a PHD honestly, this will not surprise me

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Horizona001(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2015
not surprised.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by kestolove95(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Tor..na gej turn now...bt e knw suprix me cox dat man no sabi anytin

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by tomakint: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
GEJ has not even behaved like someone that went to secondary school, let alone having a PHD certificate. The man is just too dumb and daft.
.....and someone like you have a father undecided how unfortunate You can never attain to President Goodluck Jonathan's achievements in life! FACT!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by raumdeuter: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Ff
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Still better than Buhari who never attended a conventional school and has recently forged a WAEc certificate.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by tunex23: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Vote out Incompetence! Gej your time is up, you must leave.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by realnaijaa: 1:12am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Still better than Buhari who never attended a conventional school and has recently forged a WAEc certificate.
Don't worry Cambridge university is releasing the abridge version of buhari's WASC. Hope that will keep everyone quiet. Then may you will claim he bribed the queen. Or you will ask for is primary school PTA receipt. After evidence by former president of the court of appeal of the federal republic of Nigeria. Some clowns are still as kings.hope when Cambridge settles it you will see the change and vote gmb

17 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2015
realnaijaa:

Don't worry Cambridge university is releasing the abridge version of buhari's WASC. Hope that will keep everyone quiet. Then may you will claim he bribed the queen. Or you will ask for is primary school PTA receipt. After evidence by former president of the court of appeal of the federal republic of Nigeria. Some clowns are still as kings.hope when Cambridge settles it you will see the change and vote gmb

Nah wah ohh...

From INEC to federal court, to military board, to katsina education ministry to now Cambridge?

Haba, this nah kurukere waka on top common WAEC

grin grin grin

Dem say nothing dey to p1ss but you don see foul p1ss?

Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Pataki: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2015
He claimed he was shoeless - today Nigerians have seen him as a LIAR.

He claimed his name is Azikwe - yet he does not speak nor understand the Igbo language. He is a LIAR.

He claimed he has a PhD - yet there are no students, lecturers, fellow research associates, colleagues, even ordinary gatemen to identify this LIAR with.

He claims to have a PhD - yet no research article to his name, no mention of his name as reference in any academic and scientific journals.

Nigerians #AskHim - where is his PhD Thesis report?!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Pataki:
He claimed he was shoeless - today http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf grin have seen him as a LIAR.

He claimed his name is Azikwe - yet he does not speak nor understand the Igbo language. He is a LIAR.

He claimed he has a PhD - yet there are no students, lecturers, fellow research associates, colleagues, even ordinary gatemen to identify this LIAR with.

He claims to have a PhD - yet to research article to his name, no mention of his name as reference in any academic and scientific journals.

Aggrieved People Congress venting their frustration and disappointment on GEJ.

Nah Jonathan forge Buhari certificate?

What is that useless law prof Osinbanjo's use if he can't proof read Buhari's latest forgery?

Looool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Pataki: 1:28am On Jan 22, 2015
"Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was a PDP thing." - Obasanjo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Pataki:
"Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was a PDP thing." Obasanjo

At least you can't dispute the fact he has a WAEC, BSC , and masters.

Common WAEC and we have been directed to an affidavit, military board, katsina eduction board and now we are heading to Cambridge.

Kai.

Sai 419 buhari

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by jahbiz: 1:36am On Jan 22, 2015
verakooler:
I like this part the most.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Pataki: 1:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan is a fraud and a LIAR!

#AskHim to produce a copy of his highest certificate with his PhD thesis report?!

Nigerians have been fooled enough with this fraudster of a being!

18 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by manuelzz(m): 1:43am On Jan 22, 2015
..............Was that why Buhari contracted Chief TORONTO to produce a fake certificate for him? These Apc members never see wetin wan jam them. Even after Buhari loses the coming election,we'll prosecute him for forgery and perjury. After that,we send him to a night school to get a certificate.
APC=A Pack of Criminals.
Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by bewla(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2015
let us not make nonsense out of this sense if d man p u no who i mean want vote and is not desperate like fashola said let him declare is asset lets no and also his accomplish in finance and petroleum then will decide who to vote
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by morhsuud22(m): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2015
DOUBLE STANDARDS! So GEJ'S apparent lie is acceptable now abi?
BackDatAssUp:

Common WAEC and we have been directed to an affidavit, military board, katsina eduction board and now we are heading to Cambridge.

Kai.

Sai 419 buhari

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by trillville(m): 1:52am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Kai.

Sai 419 buhari
Show us his WAEC, let us see how many credits he managed to make. fisherman that could not secure admission to study medicine and had to settle for zoology.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by Akosbaba(m): 2:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Naija o,una no go kill person.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by HzRF(m): 2:25am On Jan 22, 2015
verakooler:
NEWSCAP.....

Una no dey shame

Common certificate ur Mr integrity no get na to dey Forge 1 useless state of result him sabi

D nxt na to blame GEJ, na GEJ Forge or ask for Una ur "Messiah" certificathke na we d citizens wey he wan rule

Naso I see same thing on twitter, click on the link. Na rubbish the thing show
I con see una own, start thinking that I will read am, na ur own worst pass

As I click on the link, I dey use uc mini, ur useless link con ask which app I wan use open, choose uc d nxt ur link carry me go Google con search for this irrelevant thread

Later. Ur fellow e-idiots will say pdp dey hold on to straw na rope APC dey hold on u to
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by hyfr(m): 2:26am On Jan 22, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
what's your definition of dumb and daft Never mistake silence for weakness

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by hyfr(m): 2:28am On Jan 22, 2015
mrmetoo1:
The man doesn't talk like a PHD honestly, this will not surprise me
I'm disappointed at you, you expect him to be fluent and racy in english eh Cos he studied english in school eh Mind you he studied zoology. Get a life, if you don't want to vote him that's simple than deceiving your own self
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by hyfr(m): 2:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Pataki:
He claimed he was shoeless - today Nigerians have seen him as a LIAR.

He claims to have a PhD - yet to research article to his name, no mention of his name as reference in any academic and scientific journals.

Your dumbness has been confirmed. He claims to have a Ph.d Hasn't his school testified Hasn't Inec seen his academic achievements Haven't u seen his photos in school Pls go back to your shop

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by hyfr(m): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Pataki:
Jonathan is a fraud and a LIAR!

#AskHim to produce a copy of his highest certificate with his PhD thesis report?!

Nigerians have been fooled enough with this fraudster of a being!
Nigga Fvck U
Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by hyfr(m): 2:34am On Jan 22, 2015
trillville:

Show us his WAEC, let us see how many credits he managed to make. fisherman that could not secure admission to study medicine and had to settle for zoology.
I bet your dad is older than he is. Look at him now and look at your dad and stfu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo by hyfr(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2015
This thread z gon make me mad. I'm leaving the mad men to roll in their insanity. Not even an enlightened amongst these lots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PRP Guber Candidate In Kano Takai Urges Massive Turn Out, Support For Buhari / Aregbesola: I Won’t Resign Over Frequent Jailbreaks / Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.