Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6592 Views)

Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? / The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by LewisO: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: ... by passionate88: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Wash
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 22, 2015
to me the word 'desperate' isn't a good one.
Nothing good comes from being desperate. modify pls
Re: ... by LewisO: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:
Nawa for u o, so u are only against the word "Desperate". What of those who uses more weird phrase like... "Madly in love" or "Crazily in love", mehn babe u're such a comedian grin... It means "Desperately in love" wink

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2015
LewisO:
Nawa for u o, so u are only against the word "Desperate". What of those who uses more weird phrase like... "Madly in love" or "Crazily in love", mehn babe u're such a comedian grin... It means "Desperately in love" wink
tarhhhhh
desperate lovers aren't in love but infatuation or lust.
think about it joor
Re: ... by eyeon(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Nawa o... I taya.
Re: ... by Shugaryme(f): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmmm....

Just passing by.
Re: ... by LewisO: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
passionate88:
Wash
Which kinda soap used for watching? grin
Re: ... by LewisO: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shugaryme:
Hmmmm....

Just passing by.
Hold-on! were u going?
Re: ... by LewisO: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
eyeon:
Nawa o... I taya.
For wetin? cheesy
Re: ... by LewisO: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:

tarhhhhh
desperate lovers aren't in love but infatuation or lust.
think about it joor
I swear if u gam desperate man wey wan love u, babe your ministry will never remain desame.
Re: ... by Shugaryme(f): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
LewisO:
Hold-on! were u going?
To the market tongue
Re: ... by LewisO: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shugaryme:

To the market tongue
REALLY? shocked Please don't stay long, coz of what is happening around the corner.

U know election stuff, because I can't find a lady! grin

Because u go please remember to buy that thing I sent u!
Re: ... by Shugaryme(f): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
LewisO:
REALLY? shocked Please don't stay long, coz of what is happening around the corner.

U know election stuff, because I can't find a lady! grin

Because u go please remember to buy that thing I sent u!
*rolling eyes to the moon and back*

can't find a lady? enter street you go see dem plenty
Re: ... by LewisO: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shugaryme:

*rolling eyes to the moon and back*

can't find a lady? enter street you go see dem plenty
U don't get me, I mean I can't find a lost fellow!
Rolling eye? how big can the eyes be? grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
LewisO:
I swear if u gam desperate man wey wan love u, babe your ministry will never remain desame.
you think?
Re: ... by LewisO: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:

you think?
Is it a false?
Re: ... by Shugaryme(f): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
LewisO:
U don't get me, I mean I can't find a lost fellow!
Rolling eye? how big can the eyes be? grin
why should I tell you?

20 reasons
Re: ... by LewisO: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shugaryme:

why should I tell you?
I need to know, because am a medical doctor and gat a knowledge in optimism if I can help out with the eyes.

U mean 20 idi?
Re: ... by Oahray: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Warris this one saying?

Op, desperation is a byproduct of selfishness. Desperate persons make inconsiderate and self-centred partners. They have no more use for you once they get what they want (in this case, probably a wedding ring), and you'd wonder what happened to that lovely person you used to know.

Clingy is not the same as caring. Don't advertise what you don't know.
Re: ... by IncomeClass: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: ... by eyeon(m): 5:55am On Jan 23, 2015
LewisO:
For wetin? cheesy
Make I check...
Re: ... by LewisO: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Oahray:
Warris this one saying?

Op, desperation is a byproduct of selfishness. Desperate persons make inconsiderate and self-centred partners. They have no more use for you once they get what they want (in this case, probably a wedding ring), and you'd wonder what happened to that lovely person you used to know.

Clingy is not the same as caring. Don't advertise what you don't know.
To your own knowledge right?

1 Like

Re: ... by Oahray: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
LewisO:
To your own knowledge right?
yes... And common sense. Leeches aren't our sweethearts just because they stick close when they get the chance.

1 Like

Re: ... by LewisO: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Oahray:
yes... And common sense. Leeches aren't our sweethearts just because they stick close when they get the chance.
When someone refers desperate in love, it varies in different kind of criteria. so u are only against the word "Desperate". What of those who uses more weird phrase like... "Madly in love" or "Crazy in love" and so on... It means "Desperately in love" try understand that and don't get into of laying any assault!
Re: ... by Oahray: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2015
LewisO:
When someone refers desperate in love, it varies in different kind of criteria. so u are only against the word "Desperate". What of those who uses more weird phrase like... "Madly in love" or "Crazy in love" and so on... It means "Desperately in love" try understand that and don't get into of laying any assault!
Desperation is selfishness from whatever angle you look at it. You want something so badly that nothing else matters. It's all about taking what you want, yet true love centers more on giving than taking, on self-sacrifice.

If you want someone so badly that nothing else matters (even her desires, principles or values), so badly that you can pretend to be what she wants (shortchanging her in the process), how can that really be love? If you act nice just to get her, what happens when you've succeeded, and are no longer desperate?
Re: ... by BreezyRita(f): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2015
My thoughts exactly!
Re: ... by LewisO: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Oahray:
Desperation is selfishness from whatever angle you look at it. You want something so badly that nothing else matters. It's all about taking what you want, yet true love centers more on giving than taking, on self-sacrifice.

If you want someone so badly that nothing else matters (even her desires, principles or values), so badly that you can pretend to be what she wants (shortchanging her in the process), how can that really be love? If you act nice just to get her, what happens when you've succeeded, and are no longer desperate?
I wouldn't like going into debate with u, u are taking this too extreme, what's your point?
Re: ... by Oahray: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2015
LewisO:
I wouldn't like going into debate with u, u are taking this too extreme, what's your point?
my point is that you are advertising what you know nothing about. You just felt like opening a thread. Desperation isn't a positive thing, and all the more so in relationships.

It's not like you can win me in a debate anyway.
Re: ... by LewisO: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Oahray:
my point is that you are advertising what you know nothing about. You just felt like opening a thread. Desperation isn't a positive thing, and all the more so in relationships.

It's not like you can win me in a debate anyway.
Unfortunately, still gat no point! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.