Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War (2078 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; / Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by dulaman: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2015
he controversial leader of the Boko Haram terror group Abubakar Shekau on Tuesday declared the duo of President Goodluck Jonathan and his 2015 arch-rival, Muhammadu Buhari as infidels who cannot rule Nigeria.

He declared that the war he is waging would soon bring democracy to an end.

Mr. Shekau who spoke in a 36 minutes video released via youtube also warned that more killings and attacks would be recorded in the days to come as he boasted that the quantum of ammunition his group has so far seized from the Nigerian army especially in Baga would be enough to prosecute a war against Nigeria.

The man whom Nigeria military authority had declared dead on three occasions in the last two years said his group would soon bring Nigeria to its knees and warned the governments of the neighbouring countries, comprising of Chad, Cameroon and Niger of similar attacks.

Mr. Shekau who appeared in the video standing in front of three patrol jeeps mounted with anti-air assault guns was dressed in his usual military khaki with an AK47 hanging from his shoulder across his chest. He delivered his long speech, first in Arabic which lasted for 17 minutes and then in Hausa for about seven minutes.BBK 3

He ended his speech by burning a Nigerian flag, and replacing it with his group’s flag that had a black background and white inscription.

The full translation of his speech reads: “We thank God for making us enter Baga and Doro-Baga in victory. We have today declared Baga as part of our territory and one of our operational base”.

“Jonathan you are in trouble. All governors of Nigeria are in trouble. All these war equipment that you see being displayed in the screen are gotten from Baga and Doro. Your army kept deceiving the world that you can’t fight us because you have no arms. Liars! You have all that it takes; you are just coward soldiers. You forgot that it is God that arms. Is it not amazing that we, who started with sticks and machetes, are today the biggest headache to the almighty Nigerian soldiers? What a shame!!

“Jonathan is it not shameful that now even your supporters are insulting and causing you? This should be a sermon to the world that you should not trust in humans. Any one that trusts a man will end up regretting. This is just the beginning of the killings; what you’ve just witnessed is a tip of the iceberg; more deaths are coming. This will mark the end of politics and democracy in Nigeria. This is to confirm to you that we carried out the Baga massacre, and we are going to do more.

“Nigerians are busy with politics, hailing Buhari! Buhari, Jonathan! Jonathan! Do you think the two of them are spared? Do you think even Buhari is a good Muslim? Buhari is not a Muslim as far as we are concerned – He is nothing but an infidel and our enemy.

“Muhammed Yusuf, the president of Niger, so you too have the temerity of coming out to pay sympathy visit to the Francois Holland the President of France. Is this your true character? Muhammed Yusuf, you have amazed us. You shall soon see our wrath, very soon.

“And you, Paul Biya, the president of Cameroon. Now you are asking for foreign assistance; please don’t waste your time because God is more than all the help you will get.BBK 4

“And even you Idris Debby, you are not spared. You guys have acted too late, very late.

“Before I end my speech; I want to react to a radio broadcast from France where the French said they are enemies of Islam and the prophet of Islam. I am going to read the France statement (he tried reading a French statement) In that broadcast the French government and people after insulting the holy prophet of Islam said a war against terrorisms is the same as fighting muslims.

“After this I will be setting ablaze the Nigerian flag just like we always do in all the places that we have conquered. It is a useless flag and its relevance would soon be a thing of the past. We are now showing the world all the arms and ammunition that we got from the Nigeria army barracks in Baga, Doron-Baga, Mile-4 and this barrack. What we have in our armoury now, plus all that we had before is enough to execute a victorious war against the whole Nigeria.

Shekau was later shown in the video setting a Nigerian flag on fire, and hoisting a Boko Haram flag. He then lifted a black flag with Arabic inscription as he recited an altered version of the first few lines of the Nigeria National Anthem, speaking in English:
Boko Haram

“I pledge to Allah, my God. To be Faithful Loyal and Honest. To serve Allah with all my strength. To defend his Islam… Allahu Akbar!! Nigeria is dead; her constitution is dead!! Islam and Islam; war by war upon the Kafir who is the unbeliever”.

The concluding parts of the video showed a footage of some Boko Haram members setting flags of Nigeria on fire as one of them was heard saying; “and say the truth has come and falsehood has disappeared; verily falsehoods are bound to disappear”.

One of the Boko Haram members who was dressed in a kaftan with a belt on his waste and a turban around his head conducted the camera around a large a cache of arms and ammunitions, as he gave details on each weapon and how they were obtained.

“All these arms and ammunition you see in their thousands are gotten from Baga. We thank God for making this possible because he says we should always thank him for every good thing he does and he shall give us more. Words cannot express our gratitude to him. It is his mercy for us that is why we got them so easily. God says he would test us with all that he gives us; so we know God will be waiting to see what we would do with these things. Insha Allahu we are going to do his work with these arms at our disposal. We are going to sacrifice our lives in doing God’s work.

“As you can see we have thousands of AK 47 rifles, we have so much that we are still conveying them to our camp here. We have AA, we have different kind of them that can be mounted on vehicles. We have Shell Car; we have RPGs; We have mag and so on. We cannot just mention them. We have dozens of vehicles and thanks to God that has given us”. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175372-boko-haram-leader-shekau-brands-nigerian-soldiers-cowards-says-baga-weapons-enough-win-war.html
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by midolian(m): 12:57am On Jan 22, 2015
"Na tree wey near each oda na hin make monkey dey see stunts do"..if not for corruption that has eaten deep into the nigerian army, who is Shekau?

If the nigerian army can deny buhari @ this point in time, it clearly shows why we ve not bn able to defeat this bloodsuckers..

Again I ask, who the f*ck is Shekau? Without the help of sme traitors in goverment, how far can he go in destroying a house not to talk of a village

BASTARD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by jahbiz: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2015
This guy has beCome a monster

and a vampire.

Seems the people financing him

are really stronger than my

presido.
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by suretman(m): 2:09am On Jan 22, 2015
See as this thread dry.. If to say na Certificate them they find.. People go don plenty for here dey talk jagons..

SMH for some Nigerians...

4 Likes

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by malele(m): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2015
I never believed for a day that this guys are better equipped tHan nigeria soldiErs.
At leasT nigerians can see that when Uk said that our soldiers are only good for road blocks they never Lied.
How can a baracK have such weapons and still complain of no wEapon

7 Likes

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by petrov10: 2:44am On Jan 22, 2015
And apc will tell us our millitary boys do not have weapons. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Sibrah: 2:56am On Jan 22, 2015
You and I know that those weapon aren't even enough to win war against a state . . . Shekau is trying too hard to paint a picture of incompetence. So hard he committed a great and obvious blunder here. BH is definitely a political agenda.
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Acidosis(m): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin

Over to you The Chief Consultants of the Agrieved People's Congress

They sit at Tinubu's palace in IKOYI and predict events in Baga; move over to Tribune, Sahara Pampers Reporters, LTV and TVC to feed their gullible followers and motor park touts with the usual lies and propaganda cheesy grin

"Civilian" Soldiers wey neva fight any meaningful war since 17BC; and some ediots want me to blame GEJ over the incompetent status of our Soldiers "Peace Keepers" and "Civilian Brutalities" grin grin

Its laughable when we see the goons and vagabonds compare Boko Haram with Maitasine (whatever they call it); a so called "terrorist" group who fought Buhari's government with Bows and Arrows grin grin grin

Most Nigerians are pathetic psychopaths; especially those who only learn from the likes of TVC media, Conductors, Motor Park touts, and other Charge and bail Journalists...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by samilo88(m): 4:45am On Jan 22, 2015
Shekau the third trying to gather attention. No one has given him and his boys the required attention of late. Even his sponsors are busy campaigning. No worry Shekau, we go visit ur matter after Failbuhari. For now enjoy your so called captured territory.
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:04am On Jan 22, 2015
midolian:
"Na tree wey near each oda na hin make monkey dey see stunts do"..if not for corruption that has eaten deep into the nigerian army, who is Shekau?

If the nigerian army can deny buhari @ this point in time, it clearly shows why we ve not bn able to defeat this bloodsuckers..

Again I ask, who the f*ck is Shekau? Without the help of sme traitors in goverment, how far can he go in destroying a house not to talk of a village

BASTARD

What has corruption got to do with cowards running away and leaving loads of ammunition to a rag tag army whose soldiers wear bathroom slippers and kaftan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by kay1one(m): 5:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Islam is cursed!
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by eagleeye2: 5:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Wetin dey give this guy morale to dey insult Nigerian Army?...........
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by malele(m): 5:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Sibrah:
You and I know that those weapon aren't even enough to win war against a state . . . Shekau is trying too hard to paint a picture of incompetence so hard he committed a great and obvious blunder here. BH is definitely a political agenda.
you are a fool. watch the link again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-O37TNIm4

1 Like

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 22, 2015
They are not cowards. They are busy searching for buhari's certificate.

1 Like

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Qelvin(m): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2015
and tomorrow some jobless Nigerian soldiers will go on CNN and disgrace themselves with lies..."we are ill-equipped to fight".. I guess all those stacks of ammunition and armoury captured by the Insurgents are pebbles and stones, man Nigeria is truly finished, I just pray the youths down South begin to realize the dangers we are facing by mobilizing all the weapons they can lay hands on, should this retards decide to head south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by BlackTechnology: 5:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What has corruption got to do with cowards running away and leaving loads of ammunition to a rag tag army whose soldiers wear bathroom slippers and kaftan?

God bless you

Take one bottle of malt and Ishiewu

Those soldiers are the cowards the man know man system churn out cool
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 22, 2015
malele:

that is not the link...
this is the correct one. With the weapons and ammunition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6H3Psd-Y5o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Nonsense,Igloos fought the biafran war with 5 bullets and a machete...that is according to my dad. The only way they survived was by killing a Nigerian soldier and collecting their weapons. A soldier with a rifle can't say he is under equipped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by omenka(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Guys sorry oo, wanna take us back a little, I thought the Army said they killed this guy sometime in october last year and posted pictures to confirm their claims. What is he still doing in Baga

1 Like

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Guys sorry oo, wanna take us back a little, I thought the Army said they killed this guy sometime in october last year and posted pictures to confirm their claims. What is he still doing in Baga
dont be deceived, the real shekau is long gone. This is just childish acts of a desperate band of misfits
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
You still dey believe the Nigerian army and their lies....The army is now an extension of PDP undecided

1 Like

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:
dont be deceived, the real shekau is long gone. This is just childish acts of a desperate band of misfits
You obviously did not watch the video. No mb shey..sorry ooo tongue tongue tongue
If you see the thousands of ak-47's, crates and rocket launchers with live ammunition in that video. Cold go catch you. And that is the real shekau himself.

1 Like

Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by omenka(m): 6:07am On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:
But the military should at least have a voice fingerprint analyser in their intelligence unit. Don't you think they would have come out to tell us this isn't Shekau based on the voice analysis
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Fash20: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2015
kay1one:
Islam is cursed!
na u curse am ba.
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 22, 2015
saxywale:

You obviously did not watch the video. No mb shey..sorry ooo tongue tongue tongue
If you see the thousands of ak-47's, crates and rocket launchers with live ammunition in that video. Cold go catch you. And that is the real shekau himself.
no I didn't, I was busy. Yes, people have other things doing besides playing on the Internet all day. So shut it!

our soldiers are not yellow belly chickens like you. It is called psychological warfare where the other party makes another feel like he is superior by posting pictures of ammunitions
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by kay1one(m): 6:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Fash20:
na u curse am ba.

GOD! He said to Abraham; "I'll bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you!" The quran is filled with a lot of anti-semitism and anti-Christ statements! So... islam is cursed!
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by omowolewa: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Just making the war more difficult.
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by banki(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2015
is this not the same guy that our DSS and army and commander in chief killed 6 times in the last couple of years
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Acidosis(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2015
tag @ seun
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by Sibrah: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2015
malele:

You are the fool here. Weak BH sympathizer is what you are.
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by SOUNDKING: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2015
I remember one old baba said ''Jonathan may be the last president of Nigeria''.
Re: Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War by BlackTechnology: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2015
I hope all you APC e-clowns can now realise how clueless you are

Thank God the video proves that GEJ has done his part.

Now tell those cowards in uniforms to do their jobs grin

omenka:
But the military should at least have a voice fingerprint analyser in their intelligence unit. Don't you think they would have come out to tell us this isn't Shekau based on the voice analysis
saxywale:
They are not cowards. They are busy searching for buhari's certificate.
suretman:
See as this thread dry.. If to say na Certificate them they find.. People go don plenty for here dey talk jagons..

SMH for some Nigerians...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Briggs: Peterside Leads Wike In Rivers Guber Poll / Buhari Takes Campaign To Denmark / STOP Killing Boko Haram - Buhari Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.