Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... (4644 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2015
You don't caress her cheek coz you're scared of smearing her foundation.
You take style avoid kissing her when she's wearing that thick lipstick.
You wanna tell her what beautiful eyes she's got.. But you know they're contacts.
You move back codedly when she's grinding you coz you're scared she'll step on you with those killer heels.
You avoid the hugs coz the perfume is just TOO strong.
You embrace her and lock your hands romantically in her lush, shiny lustrous hair.. But your hands get stuck in some stitches.
You no longer nibble at her ears coz they taste like hairspray.....
Why don't we gurls just go natural??

NA LIE OH... Me sef no fit give up lipstick, hair weaves, contact lenses etc. for any dude...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 22, 2015
hmmmmmm interesting

i want to know too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by purplesummer(f): 1:27am On Jan 22, 2015
#teamFakeyFabulous
Thanks, I'll pass undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by jemype(m): 1:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Lol.Well some of dem. But truth be told we guys are jus lesbians. D 2 curves on d lady supercedes everything. You'D b surprised how mAny men have been killed by dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Lol @poster ontop ov me
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2015
Starting from her fake nails to her cell-phone, a Nigerian lady is 80% fake. A demi-product of the China.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Afrok(m): 1:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Who cares anyway, I was told how fake women were before I was born so I came prepared. Remembered those days when I normally kiss my ex before she goes out for her training, loved kissing away her lip gloss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by jamex93(m): 3:06am On Jan 22, 2015
I stand UN behalf of d single guys team to say

"WE ARE INNOCENT OF ALL THAT"

4 Likes

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nutase: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Many are the afflictions of the righteous......... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Maamin(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Girls been sooooo fake since time immemorial.. angry
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Pasqa: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2015
We like them fake undecided
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2015
if we no fake, una no go like us na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by eyeon(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Are you sure you're the "original poster"?
May be it's a brazilian post... Una too fake taya.
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by nickz(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2015
You can't run your fingers throw her hair, cause the shiiit is all tangled up or its gonna leave your fingers smelling like the used socks....

Shiit is realgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by nickz(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Midehi:
if we no fake, una no go like us na
says who??sad
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
I need responsible and working class female friends in abuja on 29C329CA/08100392181.
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Sheenor: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
“Interesting........”
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by justmag(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
TrollMan:
Starting from her fake nails to her cell-phone, a Nigerian lady is 80% fake. A demi-product of the China.

80 percent? More like 98 percent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
nickz:
says who??sad
says me
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by sallysalsa09: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by nickz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Midehi:

says me
from your statement,your bf loves you cause you're fake abi??sadsad
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by LEJJ(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fake ladies be searching for real men.....

But is nuh my business
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
nickz:
from your statement,your bf loves you cause you're fake abi??sadsad
i am nt fake bt d things girls put on is fake...for me i dont wear such,am vry natural & beauty to behold.

if the ugly ones dont wear those fake make believe,u guys wont trip 4 them.
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by nickz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Midehi:

i am nt fake bt d things girls put on is fake...for me i dont wear such,am vry natural & beauty to behold.

now I get your point,you confused me with the "if WE no fake" part.
Reason why I like pool parties tongue
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Chylo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Error404. Girlfriend not found.
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Mprex(f): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
lol. funny right up
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by mcdreeezy: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Midehi:

Must we trip for them?
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
jemype:
Lol.Well some of dem. But truth be told we guys are jus lesbians. D 2 curves on d lady supercedes everything. You'D b surprised how mAny men have been killed by dem.
lmao
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Ignatio(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't roll with artificial girls.
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Midehi:

a picture or i dont bliv it
Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by MzzTega(f): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
I dunt use lipsticks.
I dunt use contact lenses.
I dunt wear KILLER heels.
I dunt use foundation.
I dunt use ARTIFICIALS.

So,on behalf on my bae. he doesn't experience such. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
duduhemit36:

a picture or i dont bliv it
how can i send my pics here...imposicant

(1) (2) (Reply)

They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout / Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily / Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.