Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Punishment For Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Punishment For Sin (557 Views)

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Grace Is Not A Hiding Point For Sin. / OMG! The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia(viewers Discretion ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Punishment For Sin by bluecard(m): 3:06am On Jan 22, 2015
I have been pondering over this for a while,I hope you guys can help me out here

We learnt in the bible that there is punishment for sin,when a man dies in sin, or
when the rapture occurs,those found in sin will be punished in eternal hell fire.

But my confusion here is that,when a person dies,the body is left here on earth to
rot,it is only the soul that get transformed,the soul I believe odes not die

The punishment that will be received in hell,can it be felt by the soul.The body is left
behind here to be buried.What we are made to understand is that,the person will remain
in hell for eternity,burning the the lake of fire. Can the soul burn,the soul is not flesh and
blood that will feel pain like we are feeling now.

That is my area of confusion,

Please those that have deeper understanding of these things should come help me clear it

Thaks
Re: Punishment For Sin by uokocha70(m): 3:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Man is a spirit being that has a soul and lives in a body.

Read:

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/inspirationalteaching/vonBuseck_Foundations_ManThreeParts.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe He Exists / . / Top 10 Books From St.lucifer--the DAUGHTERS OF JEZEEBEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.