Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song (56604 Views)

Don Jazzy's Rising Star Awards / LYRICS: Iyanya – Up To Something Ft. Don Jazzy & Dr Sid / The Truth About D Banj Split With Don Jazzy And Judge Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by kechywillz(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Naija bloggers always causing controversy here and there,this may be a song Don jazzy wrote out of inspiration not even related to D'banj,even by so writing of the so called song,did he mention D'banj's name,i dont know why nigerians are so gullible to believe everything naija blogger dish out.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by chronique(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2015
Fortunately,I got a song I could produce for D'banj and bring him back to limelight with. Something in the Oliver twist mode. But do I have the time for all that now? I'm not too sure.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Melancholy(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Prophessor:
Don jazzy I agree with you,, he is broke

dbanj is not even as interesting and liked like before

I dislike his music and his character

hit like if you agree with me
what a dumbass u are! Because he doesnt exert much of energy in year 2014 automatically means BROKE? Whilst EJA NLA himself was fixed up with endorsements here and there which all eyes saw including investment in agriculture launch by the presidency. Come on, don jazzy is to dull to pull many stunts like this.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by femirichil(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Some people r so daft,did he mention d banj name there....that's how u create trouble where there is none....baldhead foolsssss
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by meccuno: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
This post doesn't make any sense at all......how does the lyrics above relate to D'banj? And why do some people stir the hornets nest just to see the out come? the oga titus could mean anything or anybody......annd before you start making judgement as nigerians usually do,I plead for most of us to use common sense.......
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by harry509: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
FrancisDiote:
According to a report by cityrovers..com Don Jazzy is working on a new song in which he is dissing
former label mate D Banj. In the song Don Jazzy is said to have confirmed rumours making the round that D Banj is broke by calling him a broke dude. See the full article

Don Jazzy we gathered just produced a song for his younger brother titled ‘Oga Titus’ and those who have heardthe song say that it is a direct attack on D’Banj. The song also confirmed the rumour in town that the ‘Eja Nla’ is broke. Cityrovers..com gathered that Don Jazzy might have capitalized on the news that took over the social media recently that D’Banj is enmeshed in debt. In the new song, it was said that ‘Now Money Don Lost’ confirming the perceived state of D’Banj’s bad state of finances.

Repeatedly, Don Jazzy and brother took swipe at D’Banj calling him ‘Oga Titus’ instead of ‘Eja Nla’. The duo even went further to ‘yab’ Tonto Dike because of her association with D’Banj lately. Part of the lyrics is produced below..

“Oga Titus is too pompous, you wan try us, now money don lost, boys are very big boys, you don Bleep up, you wan form boss, kasala don burst, where is oga Titus
You take night bus to come Lagos, you go campus, girl are very surplus, you no hint us, you wan com flex, now money don loss…….

http://www.temisblog.com/2015/01/don-jazzy-calls-d-banj-broke-dude-in.html?m=1

it's well.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by simdam500(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by phlamesG: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Wen did d'banj name change 2 'oga titus'
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by holatin(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2015
just downloaded d song

the blogger is right, it's a swipe at dbanj even tonto dike too was yab in it.

but na dere business
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by 9jatatafo(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Don't beef your old pal even if there is a misunderstanding. Waiting for the song. A man who has fallen fears nothing and he will surely rise again. No condition is permanent.

This story be like hungry author own ooo
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by oluferry(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Enh, d'banj go broke, olorunmaje o, if u know dat oya snap ur fingers above ur head backwardly and say olorunmaje ooo. Eja Nla baba God cover u ojawe... You are on top of d world and d motherfucking niggas b like na only u?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by idowuswap: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Don aja.na pure mumu man how. Can u say somone that makes u blow in naija music broke meanwhile he get endosement pass u.ingrate igbo people na ingrate thas why they can never become president

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2015
FrancisDiote:
According to a report by cityrovers..com Don Jazzy is working on a new song in which he is dissing
former label mate D Banj. In the song Don Jazzy is said to have confirmed rumours making the round that D Banj is broke by calling him a broke dude. See the full article

Don Jazzy we gathered just produced a song for his younger brother titled ‘Oga Titus’ and those who have heardthe song say that it is a direct attack on D’Banj. The song also confirmed the rumour in town that the ‘Eja Nla’ is broke. Cityrovers..com gathered that Don Jazzy might have capitalized on the news that took over the social media recently that D’Banj is enmeshed in debt. In the new song, it was said that ‘Now Money Don Lost’ confirming the perceived state of D’Banj’s bad state of finances.

Repeatedly, Don Jazzy and brother took swipe at D’Banj calling him ‘Oga Titus’ instead of ‘Eja Nla’. The duo even went further to ‘yab’ Tonto Dike because of her association with D’Banj lately. Part of the lyrics is produced below..

“Oga Titus is too pompous, you wan try us, now money don lost, boys are very big boys, you don Bleep up, you wan form boss, kasala don burst, where is oga Titus
You take night bus to come Lagos, you go campus, girl are very surplus, you no hint us, you wan com flex, now money don loss…….

just downloaded the song, Oga Titus want to host World Cup, emesia ebido kowa akuko in Don Jazzy voice.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Skywalker5(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Another controversy before Don jazzy's album is released. At the end you will not hear Don jazzy say it. You guys will buy his album looking for where Don Jazzy insults Dbanj.

Good move.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by veave(f): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2015
So if someone sings a nice song now, he/she must be taking a swipe? I still don't see anything like malice in this song. People just like to create fight for other people
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by ckmayoca: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
ramdris:
That's kinda a dumb thing for Don jazzy to do if na true. U dnt Forget Good old times just because of misunderstanding with ur pal.

Go listen to k switch first single under DKM where he washed don jazzy and even mentioned his name. Oga titus is no ones name. All song always sounds like it refering to someone and if ur name is not mentioned then no biggie.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Oga Titus on repeat, what about Madam Titus she dey spread virus, dey beef fine girls.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by simdam500(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
after listening to the song.....

I found out we Africans give different meaning to what we hear.... how's eja titus related to eja nla...

naija we too dey read meaning.... and how can dbanj be broke
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by PAINGAIN: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2015
idowuswap:
Don aja.na pure mumu man how. Can u say somone that makes u blow in naija music broke meanwhile he get endosement pass u.ingrate igbo people na ingrate thas why they can never become president
did u read what u wrote b4 posting? What has IGBO and PRESIDENCY got to do with dbanj and don jazzy? I don't know who u r but wit only this ur post I am sure I can never do anything wit u. I despise people like u.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Adeyinka12(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2015
FrancisDiote:

mo n wo vasersy won damo won damo.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by oluamid(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2015
Listen to "Feeling the Ni**a" and calm your spirits. Nobody is dissing anybody.

How can you believe a story from a blog that quotes another blog as its source?

Learn to discern and stop believing everything you read hook, line and sinker.

I think I'll just go on my blog and write that D'banj now has 2 heads and 4 hands and wait for people to turn it into a trending topic.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2015
ramdris:
That's kinda a dumb thing for Don jazzy to do if na true. U dnt Forget Good old times just because of misunderstanding with ur pal.
Whats dumb there?
They had irreconcilable differences!
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by onatisi(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2015
When some of us raised the issue of dbanj dwindling fortunes 2 years ago and last year .his fanatical fans abused and insulted us claiming dbanj is an eja nla or bangelee or whatsoever. I remember telling them that very soon he will be labelled dindinrin nla (big foool) . Now it is happening

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by JEITO: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2015
The Prince is so wack he makes Tonto Dikeh sound like Beyonce..
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by lusciouslex: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Let the dissing commence for it is an essential aspect of music. Oga Titus forgot in such a hurry that he is just a Yoruba act and wants to live above his means simply because Good music were misled into making their WORST signing of all-time. Shout-out to all the lovers of quality music. All hail king M.I!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by gudnex22(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2015
So this bloggers has finally changed D banj name to Oga titus. Useless people looking for cheap fame but I just weep for those that will believe a crap like this.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2015
idowuswap:
Obj was president, did his presidency made yourubas rich? Igbo has not being president since 1967 but does that mean that yorubas have a better standard of living than the Igbos? You deserve to be put in topsyturvy for bringing ethnicity into this.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by apparentlylaw(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Venymen:
[color=#990000][/color]
Lol ! Guy In Life u move on to greater tinz ....Jez like u re working in Sky bank now ..if u get an employment in CBN won't u go ....and u all say Don jazzy helped him ...dey all helped each other in one way or the other ...Maybe if D banj was not dere dey wouldn't ve been a don jazzy and if don jazzy wasn't dere dey wouldn't ve been a d banj
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by eightsin(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2015
This has to be a misinterpretation. The don can't stoop that low cause there is actually nothing to fuse about no more
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by jamesatoy(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2015
Really,i will be disapointed if this is true.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2015
koolg:
How can dbanj be broke?
This guy has got assets, he has been frolicking with the richest men home and abroad, he is brand ambassador to a number of brands, many endorsements up his sleeves, he still has some productions and even won an award recently. It mustnt be only music, I feel the dude is trying to succeed in other areas of life even though its becoming clear that it is don jazzy that was dbanj's pillar as a musician
I personally don't believe that d'banj is broke so anyone peddling rumors based on some rocky situations may just be hating.
My Opinion
see this one, you don't know celebrity lifestyle is the biggest deception. Before Micheal Jackson died, what was his debt profile? My guy stop scratching the surface, dig deep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Music: Blueface - Thotiana Remix Ft. Cardi B / DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber - Holy Ft. Chance The Rapper / Eminem – Killshot (MGK Diss) Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.