Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Reveals How Much She Was Paid For Her First Acting Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Reveals How Much She Was Paid For Her First Acting Role (871 Views)

I Don’t Speak English Too Well, I Pick My Nose Too – Toyin Aimakhu Reveals / How I Landed The Acting Role That Changed My Life – Seun Ajayi / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Reveals How Much She Was Paid For Her First Acting Role by samex4rill(m): 5:51am On Jan 22, 2015
The Nigerian actress toyin aimakhu recently done an interview with a Lagos soft-sell magazine and she revealed somethings about her career like how she started it all and how much she was paid.

see full post at http://www.samexgist.com/2015/01/actress-toyin-aimakhu-reveals-how-she.html
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Reveals How Much She Was Paid For Her First Acting Role by Beesluv: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Coming....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Reveals How Much She Was Paid For Her First Acting Role by samex4rill(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Beesluv:
Coming....
lol better come fast before the train leaves.

(1) (Reply)

hmm / Snoop Dogg Investing In Now Legalized Weed Production / Yemi Alade In Relaxed Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.