Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! (1133 Views)

Relationship Experts Only / Matured Advice Please. Relationship / Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by shaizegotswag: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2015
How can you keep telling me you love me and keep texting other guys or picking there calls, but when with me you always switch off your phone...have been trying to understand but I don't is she a flirt or what and what chances do flirt have to cheat??
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by chidekings(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2015
op don turn all of us to mind readers.
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by Medunah: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2015
chidekings:
op don turn all of us to mind readers.
E tire me oo, i guess we wiill jzt hve to wait for the relationship experts
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by chidekings(m): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Medunah:

E tire me oo, i guess we wiill jzt hve to wait for the relationship experts

thought ur one of the experts the op is talking about.
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by tope24(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Dear OP, for me to respond to ya post you have to bring 4 chicken legs, 6 red candles, 1 shot of palm oil, 2d litres of vodka, 1 aligator pepper, 2 bags of soya beans and 5 yards of satin and jacquard material. After the I will play everything for you on 3D.
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by iceberylin(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Its just a matter øf time beføre yøu get Dumped wink

1 Like

Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by LadyX(f): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2015
She texts or picks their calls because they matter to her. Maybe she's weighing her options.

She switches off her phone when with you because she doesn't want to talk to them in your presence.
She knows you could ask who she's talking to.

Don't get shocked if she dumps you.
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by eyeon(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2015
She does'nt want distractions when she's with you...
Does it me she can't answer peoples' calls or text them just because she loves you... Grow above that bro...
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by eyeon(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2015
tope24:
Dear OP, for me to respond to ya post you have to bring 4 chicken legs, 6 red candles, 1 shot of palm oil, 2d litres of vodka, 1 aligator pepper, 2 bags of soya beans and 5 yards of satin and jacquard material. After the I will play everything for you on 3D.
Nwa-dibia, hunger don kill you...
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by alberto2k(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Life of a typical naija Runz girl undecided
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by Maamin(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2015
She switches off her fone because she wants to sample your dogoyaro without distractions..and you still cant get the picture damn! Mehn!

WTF is wrong wichu? embarassed
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by Sweetmarriage: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
shaizegotswag:
How can you keep telling me you love me and keep texting other guys or picking there calls, but when with me you always switch off your phone...have been trying to understand but I don't is she a flirt or what and what chances do flirt have to cheat??

Helo. I want to post your question to our facebook page where you get more mature response (many married people there). On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first.
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by Shawl001(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Both øƒ you should sit down and talk things over. Let her know those things U̶̲̥̅̊ like or can condone...and dos things U̶̲̥̅̊ can't. Talk things over and i no she will give U̶̲̥̅̊ reasons why she does what she's doing. Then, both øƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ must come to a conclusion about the whole matter..
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by shaizegotswag: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Helo. I want to post your question to our facebook page where you get more mature response (many married people there). On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first.
. Please do
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by shaizegotswag: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mature minds in this forum should help out
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
you've been dumped but u haven't been told.
Re: Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! by hillsworld: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Maybe u should first of all discuss that with her and her response would give u a clue as to what next to do.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Nairaland Not Have A Performing ARTS Section? / 7 Things That Will Make A Man Never Want To Marry You! / The Best Country To Work As A Prostitute, Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.