Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (61250 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" / Sheebah Karungi's Makeup Washed By Sweat During Performance (photo) / Photo: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by dridowu: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by oldbrain(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2015
YessssSssss
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by pretydiva(f): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
judedwriter:

sadly-DEM NO FIT DO AM!
chaii..dat 1 bad oo..wish her a divorce free marriage
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by olashas(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
veave:
Is that how they wash feet? The person be hanging like[b][/b] a chicken about to fly[b][/b] undecided undecided undecided what happened to sitting down?
Nairaland peeps grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Frankiss44(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Nonsense! Dem for wash her yansh join?

LWKMD.... You harsh oh

1 Like

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Frankiss44(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
Foot-washing is a wedding symbol which is said to deepen life-long commitment of couples as they live “for better, for worse, in sickness and in health.” So when music star Omawumi married her daughter’s father Tosin Yussuf penultimate week, it’s expected that her feet will be washed as she’s to be ushered into her husband’s home. Going by some traditions, the foot-washing symbolises that the wife will keep her husband clean in their new home.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/pictured-music-star-omawumis-feet-being-washed-as-she-enters-husbands-house/

God bless her union....
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by frankyychiji(f): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abiagirl777:
If she hadn't bcom successful, maybe the guy won't remember her, it''ll end as babymama.
Washing feet indeed.
I swear....
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Kassidy90(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
myola777:
What a superstition! may be they didn't wash funke Akindele or princess legs, that is why their marriage crash. make una dey decieve una self. your attitude, character and manner toward ur husband will make u last in your husband's house
and who told u that washing of feet is what make a woman last in her matrimonial home, they are just perfoming their normal culture and here u are ranting....i tire for all these new millenium kids on NL .....PROUDLY YORUBA MAN meanwhile HML omawunmi...

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by sokera: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
I love yoruba culture and tradition...

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by showby: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
What?
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by MadCow1: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
kestolove95:
I like d babe...e remain dat old woman call waje

Talk about Waje again and

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by duni04(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
New home ke? Wen dem don dey knack demselves since, even born pickin join undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Faun(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
What about kitty washing?
And yes, I typed it exactly as you see it.
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Malakh: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
dustydee:

shocked where did you get that from?
simply because a woman was taken out of a man, so she was not complete in the first place like Adam, she was taken out of someone....u dig...its figurative n spiritual
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by MadCow1: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abiagirl777:
If she hadn't bcom successful, maybe the guy won't remember her, it''ll end as babymama.
Washing feet indeed.

You know it's not nice to say stupiid Shiit like this about a marriage that is less than 1 month old.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by duni04(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Nonsense! Dem for wash her yansh join?
grin
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by tellwisdom: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Arysexy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why dem come bend d leg like that na? Is her leg flexible rubber? E do me somehow for bodi. embarassed embarassed
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by musb92yahooco: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please abeg, whose tradition is this?
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
priscaoge:
Yourbas and their lovely culture kiss kiss kiss....This is interesting!

I have NEVER heard of this feet washing culture

Is it particular to a region in Yorubaland?

1 Like

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by justhelp(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
dustydee:

shocked where did you get that from?
read bible
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by chronique(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
That's the tradition in istekiri land. Omawunmi is actually an itstekiri girl,not yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by miqos02(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
congrats

Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by deavicky(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
kestolove95:
find husband for her nah. Or ur mind tell u say she no want marry
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by notoriousbabe: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
This girl dey make marriage to hungry me,I must marry dis year insha allah
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by notoriousbabe: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

I have NEVER heard of this feet washing culture

Is it particular to a region in Yorubaland?
not at all
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by xkris11(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
kestolove95:

lolz,old and ugly..if not for money and fame
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by pauldehero(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
: lets make the glo network
the best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by notoriousbabe: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.
lobatan. End of story
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by koyyess: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Airforce1:
A woman is incomplete without a husband

God bless her marriage

Says who? Let's hear word jare...
Re: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Love this! Women (wealthy ones) should emulate this woman, being rich doesn't make you above tradition. Congrats dear and happy married life.smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.