Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,954 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

Please Help A Nigerian Realize Money For His 'chronic Renal Failure' Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Nigerian Realize Money For His 'chronic Renal Failure' Treatment (917 Views)

Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / Renal Failure.. Know The Signs And Symptoms / Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nigerian Realize Money For His 'chronic Renal Failure' Treatment by Gerardcole(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2015
I seek the assistance of kind hearted Nigerians and people of this earth to come to the aid of a friend of mine, Aiguosatile Osagie Louis aka DJ Luiz.

He's a Nigerian based in Nigeria but in India at the moment for treatment of his ailment 'Chronic Renal Failure' which was diagnosed here in Nigeria.

I know many people abuse the kindness of Good People when they fake stories such as this but I'll try to explain to convince you this is as real as it is.

After selling off some family properties, they realised N2.5million for their trip which was drastically reduced as a result undergoing an operation on his left leg to fix an ailment diagnosed in India and the prolonged Hospital admission .

According to the chat he sent me on Facebook:

My left leg was infected and the vein n artery were tried together. Bcoz of dialysis session I went thru in Benin

Actually money was complete before I came but I sent 1m on my leg operation then 1.4m on hospital admission for a month

A photo of him on his hospital bed in India is attached to this post.

I appeal on his behalf to the Good People of this earth to help him raise an additional 1.8 million which is required to treaty the ailment he originally went to treat.

I beg of you, whatever you think of this story please try to believe it and help out your contribution no matter the measure would be highly appreciated.

Please send your donations to:

Guarantee Trust (GT) Bank
Account No: 0136973475
Account Name: AIGUOSATILE NOWAMAGBE

I wanted to create a new account for this appeal but I thought this my account which I've been operating since 2010 without any history of a ban would help add to the authenticity of this situation.

His phone number right now in India is +918884157583

As you help, may God come to your aid in your time of need.

Please mods, kindly help with FP please!

1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nigerian Realize Money For His 'chronic Renal Failure' Treatment by Gerardcole(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2015
You assistance is greatly needed.

R231, OAM4J, TGIRL, MYND, JARUS, CHAIRCOVER, JAYBEE, BIOLABEE

I already sent a mail to TeHN
Re: Please Help A Nigerian Realize Money For His 'chronic Renal Failure' Treatment by Gerardcole(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Also to the mods and Boss your attention is needed.

Seun, OAM4J, Afam4eva, Ngwakwe, Ikenna351, r231, Freiburger, osystein, HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, farano, Rocktation, pasqal09, puskin, FOD, naijacutee

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H / 5 Facts About Coca-cola We Didn't Know. Surprising!!!! / Lose 5lbs In 5days And Earn $500-1000 With Total Life Changes This Holiday Seaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.