Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy (4276 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Pls pls, no offense to dem ugly guys, I'm just being curious and I want you all to use your insightful minds to help me wrap my head over this chemistry:

I have been around many areas in Nigeria as my parents job causes them to move from time to Time, and during my stay at each places most times I wiTness ugly men dating pretty girls. And the girls seems to be enjoy the relationship, no sign of faking. Not only that I even see them get married, and its not like the handsome guys are lacking in those areas.

BuT I rarely or have not seen a handsome guy dating an ugly girl. So guys n damsels can you tell me why this occurs?

Tnx
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by ajasbaba(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2015
because that is what nature have for them.

moreover you cant cheat nature and you cant change your destiny.
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by donnaira(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2015
may be because of money lipsrsealed
or
may be fear of insecurity with handsome guys undecided
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by timijoseph01(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2015
either ugly or handsome. .. #cash is d most important. .. by the way., when you have cash.. u grow 4rm a guy to a real man...
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by echobee(f): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Just passing grin
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by delishpot: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2015
I have seen many guys who are not rich in any way marry beautiful women. Cant we just appreciate women for being what they are? should we say every naija guy that gets married nowadays is rich? They marry a broke guy na problem they marry the rich one na wahala grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by clitlicker: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Yor conclusion is not true. Most guys arent ugly , 80% of guys are average, its money and carriage that seperates us o.
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by justmag(m): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Blame colonialism and the nigerian economy first then if that's not that, then blame it on unconditional love (which is rare).
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Mutuwa(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2015
echobee:
Just passing grin

*holds her right hand and drags her back*

Oya u must answer! U'v been fond of passing by..U think this is a bye pass? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Babygal4eva(f): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Maybe because Very handsome guys are egotistical, I hate guys that are too proud of their looks yeah we get it you are hot but thats all, Most handsome guys know they are handsome so they play around and do silly things so girls go for the less handsome guys cause they are nice and humble and fun to be around, and if a very beautiful lady goes out with a very ugly guy the guy would be very grateful and love her more (My opinion)

Guys not everything a woman does is about money for Crying out loud!!

5 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by eyeon(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Fine guys no sabi spill money... OR the ugly guys are more handsome in bed... Either.
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by echobee(f): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2015
*Hits him with a big rock tongue,and pick race*
Mutuwa:

*holds her right hand and drags her back*

Oya u must answer! U'v been fond of passing by..U think this is a bye pass? grin
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by nawtikid(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Z dia anythng wrng in pretty ladies dating ugly guyz?
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Cuz ugly guys spend extra effort in getting your attention and love. Then more extra effort maintaining that love/relationship. But handsome guys only have the looks, most aren't romantic!
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2015
rubey:
Cuz ugly guys spend extra effort in getting your attention and love. Then more extra effort maintaining that love/relationship. But [s]handsome guys only have the looks, most aren't romantic! [/s]
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Maybe because Very handsome guys are egotistical, I hate guys that are too proud of their looks yeah we get it you are hot but thats all, Most handsome guys know they are handsome so they play around and do silly things so girls go for the less handsome guys cause they are nice and humble and fun to be around, and if a very beautiful lady goes out with a very ugly guy the guy would be very grateful and love her more (My opinion)

Thanks That was insightful from the women angle
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
rubey:
Cuz ugly guys spend extra effort in getting your attention and love. Then more extra effort maintaining that love/relationship. But handsome guys only have the looks, most aren't romantic!

Is that a fact that most handsome guys aint romantic? Bcus I disagree
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2015
echobee:
Just passing grin

Then how do we progress if you are just only passing Through?
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Shawl001(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Well, i see it as, ladies trying to settle down by all means...don't care whether he's am handsome fellow or not. They jes want to be tagged: MARRIED. *their eyes have seen plenty*, they re desperate to settle down with anyone..mean anyone. U̶̲̥̅̊ no ladies get old faster then guys..prolly, thats why. Them no care bout the face.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by naijaboiy: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
rubey:
Many pretty girls aren't romantic too undecided

They are proud and only care about their looks...

How's that sound? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by nickz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oh Boy Handsome guys don suffer ohgringringrin see bashing:d
Thank God say I wor-worgrinsad
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shawl001:
Well, i see it as, ladies trying to settle down by all means...don't care whether he's am handsome fellow or not. They jes want to be tagged: MARRIED. *their eyes have seen plenty*, they re desperate to settle down with anyone..mean anyone. U̶̲̥̅̊ no ladies get old faster then guys..prolly, thats why. Them no care bout the face.

That's a possibility for some, but what of the younger ones , let's say in their 20s that gets married to them nko?
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Medunah: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who fine guys don help??
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Tashaamania(f): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Medunah:
Who fine guys don help??
I tire ohh

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Shawl001(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jetjacky:

That's a possibility for some, but what of the younger ones , let's say in their 20s that gets married to them nko?
. Well, let's say, they were not after the face, but the real man inside øƒ them. Above all, BLESSED is the man that has both.
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sometimes the ugly guys are kinder.

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by nickz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Medunah:
Who fine guys don help??
your unborn kids for examplesad
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
I prefer hunks.
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
clitlicker:
Yor conclusion is not true. Most guys arent ugly , 80% of guys are average, its money and carriage that seperates us o.

Lol. True.
An ugly guy can be facially handsome with money.
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Many pretty girls aren't romantic too undecided

They are proud and only care about their looks...

How's that sound? undecided

Sounds normal, lot of pretty women do that a lot. But the childish ones allow pride sinks into their brain
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Thinkr(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
VickyyB:

Lol. True.
An ugly guy can be facially handsome with money.
grin thanks
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Babygal4eva:

This is not true.
I have met humble handsome guys and they are mostly introverts.

Some ugly guys are proud too.
Look doesn't determine Pride.
Maybe wealth does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will You Call (see photo)) / I Prefer Older Women / Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.