Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) (2520 Views)

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by dealeh: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2015
http://www.zoomnaija.com/2015/01/22/photo-3rd-time-ayo-fayose-attack-buhari-on-sun-newspaper-again/

"We all called OBJ Baba at 62 in 1999, What do we call Buhari at 72 in 2014?
Baba Baba (meaning Grandpa) Buhari is too old to govern Nigeria....." he writes...oh well!

SOURCE: http://www.zoomnaija.com/2015/01/22/photo-3rd-time-ayo-fayose-attack-buhari-on-sun-newspaper-again/
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by xpac01(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
This Fayose is a natural tout. . . I wonder how this kind of men are still having a key handle on the politics of this our rocket age.
Well, we all already know, wether old or young, Buhari is the only change we want.
Buhari until Fayose gets civilized in jail.
#Teambuhari2015.

4 Likes

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
I like this Fayose Ayo of a guy..

He speaks the truth at all times..

God bless Fayose Ayo.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by talktrue1(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2015
e be like say this man don book frontpage till Feb 14
Everyday new release
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by dhardline(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
We all know buhari just too old to lead a great nation such as this,please let him and his cohorts finally allow us to be the leaders of tomorrow cause this tomorrow has taken too long.
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by babadee1(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Fayose is just simply afraid of going to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Fayose now trending

The guy don buy job.

1 Like

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by doctokwus: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Where did this fayose drop his senses.Or is it the price he was asked to pay to win the governorship ticket? 'We wud concoct a charm that wud ensure you win the governorship election of your state,but be warned,you would lose your senses thereafter',and he readily accepted. Now see the consequences.
The man has clearly gone paranoid with this buhari matter.

3 Likes

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Just like South Africans called Madela "Baba" or "Greatgrandpa" and elected him President at 74, so will Nigerians call Muhammadu Buhari "Greatgrandpa" and elect him President at 72. Even Tunisia had to elect 88years old "Ancestor" as President. Cote d'voire elected 70 years young-old man as President in 2010. Electing "Ancestors" seems to be the way to Go in Africa, I barcanista and majority of Nigerians will elect the "Ancestor" from Daura as President and Commander in Chief come February 14. There is NOTHING Ayose and Jonathan can do about it.

Sai Buhari
God Bless The Old People

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2015
xpac01:
This Fayose is a natural tout. . . I wonder how this kind of men are still having a key handle on the politics of this our rocket age.
Well, we all already know, wether old or young, Buhari is the only change we want.
#TeamGEJ2015.
DID FAYOSE LIE?
FACE THE REALITY OF THE MESSAGE AND NOT TO CONDEMN THE MESSENGER.
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by mutiply: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Fayose is obsessed wit the people's general.

3 Likes

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
ok
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Fayose a man with strong balls. Standing on his belief and principles
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by 9jii(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by baybeeboi: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2015
Fayose.......the mouth piece of the gods
giving Buhari heart attack since 2015
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by xpac01(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

DID FAYOSE LIE?
Some messages also are meant for execution of the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by henryangelo: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2015
The truth still remains that buhari is to old to govern Nigeria,we need a man of high substance who can represent us home and abroad,a man who can read the hand writing on the wall,we don't need a president who will end up confusing himself with his so call religion and also battling with his health there by losing concentration
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by 9jii(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

DID FAYOSE LIE?
The REALITY OF THE MESSAGE IS PURE FOOLISHNESS.
ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE THAT RULED THIS COUNTRY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHERE WE ARE NOW.

WE TRULY NEED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT .
CHANGE.
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by fijiano202(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2015
fayose displaying stupidity since tower of babylon

Stupidity is a gift it comes naturally to some people
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Hollawaley(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
DDeliverer:

God bless Fayose Ayo.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria.
abeg go sitdown b4 i smack u with d back of my hand
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by nickusoro(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
And the tension continues...

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Hollawaley:
abeg go sitdown b4 i smack u with d back of my hand

Wetin concern me, concern you??
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by hayoakins(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2015
FAyose.......i pity your condition.

#ALL4CHANGE2015
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Redoil: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
Just like South Africans called Madela "Baba" or "Greatgrandpa" and elected him President at 74, so will Nigerians call Muhammadu Buhari "Greatgrandpa" and elect him President at 72. Even Tunisia had to elect 88years old "Ancestor" as President. Cote d'voire elected 70 years young-old man as President in 2010. Electing "Ancestors" seems to be the way to Go in Africa, I barcanista and majority of Nigerians will elect the "Ancestor" from Daura as President and Commander in Chief come February 14. There is NOTHING Ayose and Jonathan can do about it.

Sai Buhari
God Bless The Old People
clown i have known you to always defend the indifensible.
All those country you mention is any of them up to 50million? Or are they nigeria

1 Like

Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by helinues: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
With this new advert, I bet it Jonathan knows much about this ad. Jonah, why do you have bad people surrounding you? This people will push you inside canal.
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by ayoodeji(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
I really do not know why FAYOSE attacking GMB is so disgusting to the APC. Afterall, this is what they have not failed to do to GEJ for the past 6yrs. Just 2 attacks and heaven is abt to get loose.#justsaying
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by HzRF(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
xpac01:
#Teambuhari2015.
Aregbesola !!!
Did it ring a bell
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by HzRF(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2015
DDeliverer:

God bless Fayose Ayo.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria.
Don't mind them

Let them keep hating

Fayose playing the box to box midfielder role
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by HzRF(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
Fayose is just simply afraid of going to jail.

Lol if he dey fear jail
He would have retired like atiku
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by EnigmAries(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2015
...and we should vote for a clueless young man. Governance is by common sense, not how young or old. I became the councillor of my Ward at 19, the position my Uncle of 53 has been occupying for almost 2years now doing nothing. Isn't it laughable that GEJis the best PDP can offer us? I'm afraid, Buhari is still far better, because the GEJ I know has a dangerously low IQ. Listen to him talk and you will find that out.
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2015
The truth is that it's a big indictment to a supposedly Phd holder if people at this time find the General a better option to GEJ.
Re: Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) by babadee1(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2015
HzRF:

Lol if he dey fear jail
He would have retired like atiku

Why would he retire when there's still more money to steal? Greedy man.
Atiku has not retired he still ran for president under APC just a few months ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Constitution Says Ibo And Not Igbo / The Story Of Biafrans Memorial Day In Aba On The 30th May. / Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.