Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Moving Tribute To Muna Obiekwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Moving Tribute To Muna Obiekwe (943 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Moving Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by NewsINigeria(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Tonto-Dikehs-Moving-Tribute-to-Muna-Obiekwe-300x300.jpg[/img]

The Nollywood actress just shared this on her IG page. According to Tonto, it breaks her heart when she realizes the extent Nigerian celebrities now have to go just to hide their pain and avoid being a laughing stock, gossip item, abused, bullied on social media and even betrayed by some trusted friends & even so called family members. You recall Muna had died before he could raise enough funds for medical treatment. Continues after the cut

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/tonto-dikehs-moving-tribute-to-muna-obiekwe/
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Moving Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by veave(f): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Someone opened the thread already. Why multiple threads on one topic na
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Moving Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by qadeerkug(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
veave:
Someone opened the thread already. Why multiple threads on one topic na
abegiii no blame den"""den miss d guy so much .......muna farewell jhor
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Moving Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by veave(f): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
qadeerkug:
abegiii no blame den"""den miss d guy so much .......muna farewell jhor

Okay.
I miss the young nan too. Practically cried for days. Its not about opening multiple threads tho. This just shows we should be our brothers keeper. And it all starts from home...

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Phyno And Runtown / I Stopped My Political Ambition Because Of My Mother - Julius Agwu / Happy Birthday To Joe El

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.