Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

How George Lucas' Star Wars 7 Ideas Were Used By Disney - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How George Lucas' Star Wars 7 Ideas Were Used By Disney (682 Views)

Another Animated Film By Disney Moana 2016 / Star Wars 7 Preview Crashes Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How George Lucas' Star Wars 7 Ideas Were Used By Disney by garigoru: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2015
The short answer: they were not at all. Now, here's the long version. E 'was revealed in a recent interview that George Lucas, the father of the Star Wars films, originally scheduled for Star Wars: Episode 7 before Disney bought Lucasfilm. He also started to develop some ideas for the next installment, which is sent from Disney. So it seems that if the house mouse and JJ Abrams are not using the ideas treatment Lucas on the current script.

I had the chance to talk to Lucas for his next film, an animated musical that's strange magic, and asked for a few details that can give ideas stirring around. In response, demonstrated this fact: Those who sold me to Disney, it was concluded that not really want to do. So they made their own. So it's not what I Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Full Movie Download [on screen in Star Wars: The Force wakes]

Unfortunately, he did not develop his first ideas for Star Wars: Episode 7 script, but there are some things we can derive. Interview with Mark Hamill new tour online in 1983, some time ago, and revealed pictures of Luke Skywalker discuss how Lucas approached him about playing a type character Obi-wan a possible sequel and allow the torch to a new generation of Jedi. While this seems a core generic enough of a story that has been coined by Abrams and businesses. Would still be in the game?

How to plan Lucas previously reported that Star Wars, Episode 7 came when he realized that the time commitment took too much for him. Ask a new trilogy already huge franchise would your life again in another 10 years or so parked. "It is more important to me than money," he said. Couple that with Disney comes at the right time, and are willing to take the torch had passed it.

Now he did with Star Wars, but he is eager to develop more movie "experimental", as he calls them. And the strange magic fits that bill. It tells the story of the struggle between the fairies and elves from versions of popular songs and colorful animations, the film is what Lucas believes that "chick flick 12 years."

But the more we learn about Star Wars: Episode 7 more we know about what may have seemed Lucas was at the helm. So far we know that Oscar Isaac an X-Wing pilot named Poe Dameron play John Boyega play a flight Stormtrooper (or, more likely, someone dressed as a soldier attack), will play Daisy Ridley knows someone named Rey speeder around and it will to become a new Sith named Kylo Run and a new droid named BB-8. And that's just to name a handful of large cast of new and old players. [url=starwarsepisode7full.]Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Full Movie Free Download[/url].

The creator of "Star Wars," says Disney "did not actually" use their ideas and came up with something new instead. "Star Wars" creator George Lucas may have transferred control of its franchise space walk when he sold the rights to Disney back in 2012, but many of the influence of the director found out will be finished in the fabric of the next seventh episode now can answer not much .

In response to comments that have begun to develop some ideas for a new trilogy of "Star Wars," Lucasfilm before it was acquired, Lucas was asked in an interview published Tuesday Cinema Blend some of the ideas I had precooked reveals new material "Star Wars".

"Star Wars" creator George Lucas may have transferred control of its franchise space walk when he sold the rights to Disney back in 2012, but many of the influence of the director found out will be finished in the fabric of the next seventh episode now can answer - not much .

In response to comments that have begun to develop some ideas for a new trilogy of "Star Wars," Lucasfilm before it was acquired, Lucas was asked in an interview published Tuesday Cinema Blend some of the ideas I had precooked reveals new material "Star Wars". [s]Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Movie Free Download[/s].

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Awaken not include the ideas developed by George Lucas for the new trilogy says.

"Those who sold it to Disney, came to the conclusion that he did not want to do," says Cinema Blend during an interview on foreign animation magic. "So they did it. So it's not what I originally wrote."

Earlier this month reported that Lucas actually started was the development of a new trilogy, but realized that would require a commitment of at least 10 years. It was originally supposed to finish Episode VII for publication in May 2015 and then sell Lucasfilm, but Disney came in 2012 to $ 4.06 billion and its own plan. "It is better for me to leave at the beginning of something new and I can just go away," said the manager.

Although Luke does not say what their ideas for Episode VII was without doubt there will be much speculation. Directed by JJ Abrams, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed wake opens December 18th. George Lucas makes efforts to promote the animated film was invented strange magic (a movie that we talked about here). It is a film that is not planned in the UK has not yet been landed (which is coming to the US this month), but it is one that we are willing to see.

Inevitably asks the Star Wars questions in these interviews, especially in Episode VII ideas that had worked before Disney came in and bought Lucasfilm him. "Those who are at Disney, which has led to the conclusion not really want to do this type of marketing," says Lucas Cinema Blend. "So they made their own." As such, when it comes to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed awake and ideas in it, "is not what I originally wrote" confirmed Lucas.

(1) (Reply)

My Gotv Is Not Loading More Than 100% And Restart Again / Yify: The Rise And Possible Fall Of The World's Most Prolific Movie Pirate / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.