Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa (1037 Views)

Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food / Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by tinaleo: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
which of this transportation means is faster:

a: air
b: sea
c: road
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by jamex93(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Leg is the fastest, track u will get there in no time

4 Likes

Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2015

grin
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by worry359(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Somebody has been smoking funny weed! shocked

1 Like

Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by Funjosh(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
I need to see your SSCE certificate to belive you realy know what you are saying lipsrsealed

tinaleo:

Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by yorubaamerican(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
tinaleo:

Air of course!
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by Jerryjat(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sea... All you have to do is Swim...

1 Like

Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by tdayof(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
1)Walk so when you get to the forest climb trees and when you reach the Atlantic river swim.

If you have any problem doing that contact amefrica he should explain better angry
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
tdayof:
1)Walk so when you get to the forest climb trees and when you reach the Atlantic river swim.

If you have any problem doing that contact amefrica he should explain better angry

Omg lol grin
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why not crawl?
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by pansophist(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
I think by foot is faster. The last I was in USA, I went by foot through Toronto to New York, but make sure you travel during the summer or else you'll freeze.

If you are going to the USA from Naija, you can go by Canoe and depart from Calabar river, but make sure you have a compass to direct you. I went by Canoe once and it took more time than estimated because I had no compass with me. It will be nice you travel with someone so that he/she can pedal the canoe when you are tired.

Air is very expensive and the thought of travelling so high thousnads of feet above sea level is what my mind cannot conceive, so I prefer the aforementioned options, and its usually cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by dyadeleye(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
My brother, let no man confuse you...by sea is the fastest..you can start from Ogunpa river(Ibadan)..very easy within a couple of months, you go don reach your destination. GoodLuck! cool cool
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by tdayof(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
dyadeleye:
My brother, let no man confuse you...by sea is the fastest..you can start from Ogunpa river(Ibadan)..very easy within a couple of months, you go don reach your destination. GoodLuck! cool cool
grin you wicked no be small o
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by dyadeleye(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
No be wickedness be that, na good advice.
tdayof:
grin you wicked no be small o
Re: Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa by Jerryjat(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abeg bros... Where you hurry go?... Abi you won enter 7 countries in 6hours?...

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Visa Applications? / Things I Hate About Nigeria Vs Things I Miss The Most / Running Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.