Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? (1336 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by olunifemi(f): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2006
human beings in general r very unpredictable.it takes a lot of determination gettg 2 know d real pple u hv 2 deal with.
marriage or a relationship btw a man and woman is even more complex 2 manage.4 e.g. wht would u say of a man who has a wife and children with a very good job and yet chasing after women?or wht would u probably say of a woman with a caring husband who still cheats on her husband?
how well do u know ur spouse?
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by Oracle(m): 4:07am On Sep 02, 2006
Well, itz been stated that you Don't know your partner until you're married.
Anything could happen at anytime, that is the neccessity of Prayer.
itz always good to be very prayerful in order to resist Temptation.

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by Busta(f): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2006
one can neva know too much or enuff bout the other person.
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by babonboard(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2006
ONE CANT CLAIM TO REALLY KNOW THE PATNER UNTIL THEY ARE MARRIED
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by ANDSTEL(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2006
But atleast u can know 50%, i have discovered dat discovery of bad character in opposite spouse becomes very often and consistent wen love begins to deminish or fail totally. dat doesnt mean dat some of those things wer completely hidden but love overlooked some of them as at that time
we all pray to God for good spouse,
God will help us. wink

1 Like

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by olunifemi(f): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
good talk
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by waffistyle(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2006
it is not possible to know al about a person, and sometimes it is dangerous to try to know too much,, by investigating, or asking questions around, what you dont know would not bother you, i also believe in real courtship before marriage, where you both stay in the same town, that way you would know as much you need to know before taking your decision,
dont try to know after you ve taken the decision, let sleeping dogs lie,
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by sammyjl(f): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2007
undecided
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? by GeeCee(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2007
waffistyle:

it is not possible to know al about a person, and sometimes it is dangerous to try to know too much,, by investigating, or asking questions around, what you don't know would not bother you, i also believe in real courtship before marriage, where you both stay in the same town, that way you would know as much you need to know before taking your decision,
don't try to know after you ve taken the decision, let sleeping dogs lie,

Gbam! Human beings are the most unpredictable of all creatures and the heart of "man" is very difficult to find out. Women especially keeps a lot of secrets (pls don't kill me on the secret keeping issue. i don't want gender war, i am just saying wat i know to be true). shocked

(1) (Reply)

Molested. / World's Most Expensive Wedding / Photos: Meet The World's Largest Family - With 181 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.