Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Lets Order Victoria Secret Lingeries From USA... Great Profit Involved. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lets Order Victoria Secret Lingeries From USA... Great Profit Involved. (553 Views)

World Expensive Lingeries Debuted On The Runway At Victoria Secret / Affordable Sexy Lingeries,quality Bras And Panties@ Mz Rola Ventures / Cool And Sexy Lingeries (female Undies) @ Affordable Cheap Price..07030050370 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Order Victoria Secret Lingeries From USA... Great Profit Involved. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
I urgently need 4
partners to carry out this deal with and I am confident we will make
good profit.

Each of us would be ready to invest just N100,000 for a start and maybe
increase it in the future.

Now its very simple. Lets say we all bring N100k thats N500k. We all go
on the website, select the stuffs we want to the tune of approximately
N100k each.
After everyone makes their selection, all goods will be paid for
through my account on their website in order to claim the huge discount
attached. This discount is what would be used to cater for shipping cost
and with the shipping company I use, it is tax free straight to Nigeria
without any story.

I want us to place this order as quickly as possible so that we can sell
out for the coming valentine.

Please no email communication, this is straightforward business so any person
interested should call me on 08104032816 to serious discussion.

No time wasters please.

(1) (Reply)

Fashions And Wines / Are You A Hipster|everyback Blog / Jazz Up Your Beauty With Exciting Hair Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.