Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (75346 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by donigspain(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
We've read a lot about the "gold-digging" and "materialistic" tendencies of our ladies nowadays especially from broke guys. grin grin

So here is a little test for your girlfriends:

- Get the snack/food below ready in a fancy plate.

- Cover it up to hide content

- Act like you specially prepared the 'meal' for her (or both of you) to enjoy grin

- Allow her open the cover

- Watch her reaction (first 3 seconds matters)

- The first reaction is usually the NATURAL (and often inhibited) personal character.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by bizngr(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol, very funny.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Kingsimmer(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
d gal go b lyk:"blood of jesuss!!!!
(picked up bag...)u wan take me du ritual abi" (run out)
(phone rings)
she don 4get ha phone...

moverover,u prepare dis sacrifice...grin grin
wia are d gods ,hia is a sacrifice 4 dem wink

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by braintext(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
The meal looks....
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by IamOpemipo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wts d big deal here...correct igbo chuick will giv u a peck for dis kinda meal..

Ur pear and maize looks ugly tho.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by donigspain(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Wts d big deal here...correct igbo chuick will giv u a peck for dis kinda meal..

Nwokem, na so most home-roasted maize dey be especially if na guy roast am. Forget the face of the pear and discuss the essence of the meal. grin grin grin

62 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ammyluv2002(f): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
He will be so disappointed cause pear and roasted/cooked corn is one of my best. I can eat it all day, as long as the corn is very soft then I'm good to go so imagine the disappointment he will get. I will eat and ask for more, don't try me with all these local meals grin grin

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ShakurM(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
In the face of hunger, who no go chow!
Doesn't mean shiiit abeg
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ammyluv2002(f): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Exactly! I'm number 1 fan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Truth24(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol... correct combo
Me likey

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Deejavuu(f): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thats one of my favourite food right there...

So whats the big deal in eating it with 'him"....

Will even eat his own sef... smiley

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Thinkr(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
OP don't be deceived by all the girls above me claiming it as their best food. Thank me later smiley

34 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by justmag(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ohhhh why are those girls lying. The moment she sees that she will pick up her bag and jet out of there. It's maybe your favorite food but it won'tbe ya ffavorite food for a date.

9 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by abbeyberry(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
anytime I see people with this combination, I always dey surprise. who invent this combination?

11 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
this is not a big deal,ifyou marry a lady cos she eats this with you,you are on a long thing

15 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by LewisO: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't eat it, but nothing bad a nice meal. kiss
I was even expecting something tragic not this! undecided

3 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by nickz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Marry her asin
Are you a maize farmersad
Or is she a hen

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I love pear and corn but not on a date now...which kain ogbanje things be that?

10 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Mprex(f): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
nickz:
Marry her asin
Are you a maize farmersad
Or is she a hen
lolssss. this got me laughing cheesy

back to the post. if the maize is soft. then im good to go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Vyolet(f): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
So many silly reasons for marriage,how would you marry a lady cos she agrees to eat this with you?

What if she is a bad woman and just pretend to get the ring,my brother,you will be hooked for life.

5 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by mirexxx(f): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
wow! pears smiley now am hungry smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by aieromon(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
I'm salivating right here.

3 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by passionate88: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
One of my favourite delicacy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Maamin(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Some girls here be lying 'it is there favourite meal'...meanwhile they wont even order for swallow(pandy or amala) when on a date because of forming.

I swear The thunder wey go fire some people dey do press-up. grin

6 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Infomizer(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Consider her married!!!

Next?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by pretydiva(f): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op y u cm mk me dey hungry 4 dis food ni ...chaii..i wil ve 2 wait 4 d season of corn n pear b4 I can eat dis sweet delicacy again cry

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by LEJJ(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
All of a sudden pear and maize has become evry gir's best meal . How una wan take go heaven so

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by LEJJ(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maamin:
Some girls here be lying 'it is there favourite meal'...meanwhile they wont even order for swallow(pandy or amala) when on a date because of forming.

I swear The thunder wey go fire some people dey do press-up. grin

Baba these girls can lie for africa

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by jnrbayano(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Believe me when I say I prefer this to most sort-after dishes.

However, this can't be a surprise to any lady with perfectly working nostrils.

2 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by jnrbayano(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
abbeyberry:
anytime I see people with this combination, I always dey surprise. who invent this combination?

God himself!!

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
nl girls dey para oh
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Tymax(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol. Burnt tins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.