Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (63539 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by lion042(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Yes i did, but i am still young and fresh grin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by BotherMleeper(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
chronique:
The good old days when we had "writing" as a subject and there was a special book for writing with 3 different lines and when u write your "d",the long stroke must touch the upper line and when you write your "a",it shouldn't exceed the first line.

Those days when education still meant something.

Now we only have randy teachers. The students are even worse, little punks tweeting and swapping ipods and looking at bosoms.

Sigh. Those days.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2015
In addition to Olympic Exercise Book, I also made use of Standard Exercise Book.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by magabounce(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2015
ceezah:
Very Interesting, way back Childhood
CHIEEEEE!!!!!!! That Speedy biscuit used to be my best oooo.. Then the cocnut as well...
That maths book sha!!!! My Kreptonite... Hated maths like mad!!!
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2015
drazenn:

Pls where do u guys get all this old stuffs? This was very popular too. Used it. Nice one

I still have the books na.my dad had a box we keep all our textbooks,exercise books plus report cards.I can always see my report cards from pry 1,sometimes when I read my teachers comments on my report cards I just smile.it always read."He is a brillant boy, queit and neat"
The funny thing is my dad even has all the books he used in school in another box placed beneath the one he keeps ours,we are the ones that even misplaced some of his old books.
R.I.P Dad.I wish I am half as organised as him.

3 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by daveP(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
I also used this one..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/892973_a20onward_jpge7fd14a9d6b82dac8466784763b79798

Sometimes we r made to number d pages so we dont keep taking dem off from the centre page...lolz...then u'd see an 80-leaves book looking like its just 30-leaves.. grin
this very book gave me my present handwriting style asides that 2d.

I loved this Onward to the extent i called to ask why their books arent in circulation again. smiley

TeamBringbackThisOnward.

Olympic...... Lemme just cheesy. Always thought twas a dead man lying on a pole. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by StateOfMind: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2015
agbeke58:

Ede times ede, rashidi koni iya, segun elere bool, odabo, odabo, kile. The meaning we gave to exercise book.

There was another book then, emokpaire. Does anyone remember that book too?

Ours- Ede times ede, remi ko niya, segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kayode. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by drololaaof: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Onwa I use all .Durable papers it will not tear easily 2A, 2B, 2C All have specific subject.good thing for bringing this to our memory
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Those days of yabs...#you mess akpu fly gate#....#You blow catarhh you say na indian butter"...
#You poo here you poo there you dey find the one wey resemble you.
Good old days grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by ola9ja(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
I used all those books, around the 90s
that's when we have children with respect and fear, not now, nowadays children have lost it!

I remember ; send than the rain, jaguar, wili wili, when your teeth comot, the tell you to gather 7 stones with the tooth and throw on the zinc and run into the house, it was fun cos I did it too

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by afanda(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Am proud of them Days!!! This got me crying, actually. Now I know, indeed there was a country! God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Slate late 70s to early 80s

3 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sunsky29(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2015
V u seen my childhood...chai d good old days shey when life was simple.....
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by daveP(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
more..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5ltL6mja2AM/Ti8lkVEgtTI/AAAAAAAAACE/Co2slxOdvJ0/s1600/254753_2195652326947_1116368769_32624833_5594537_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-F8Attgl22s8/Tyec73Vh7EI/AAAAAAAAAws/gHOEQ7tQxbE/s1600/without+a+silver+spoon.jpg[/img]
chai you plan to greet me with these memories this morning....

Urechokwe, his father and amadioha. One of the best narratives ive read!
Erugo iyanma and 'religion kappa'
the missing naira note
the burnt jollof rice
the broomstick challenge
mehn!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by joebeckz(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
veave:
O
Lee
Yaa
Maa
Pee
Iee
Cio grin grin grin grin grin

Eze times eze, rice customer I see eze buying oluko oluko kay grin grin grin grin grin
You play well well o
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Immarocks(f): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
drazenn:

Pls where do u guys get all this old stuffs? This was very popular too. Used it. Nice one
u all should better go n look for ur old books,text books, badge, report cards,pictures n other tins to show u were a bona fide student in our skull......b4 its too late,dats d new trend in naija my country......
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by creamylicious(f): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Abeg what's d age range of those pple who used dis book now? My age seems to be fluctuating. Don't know ow old I truly am
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
dunkem21:
Times fly o.

When we go come rule Nigeria?

Nna I tire oh.e be like na only those wey do military or don taste power before they tussle am within themselves.cos I expect GEJ oppositions to be one of us not an old man we doubt his educational level.besides why are we bothered about his certificates sef,Is the certificate an evidence that he can handle the position,abi no be one of those ppl that has failed us this far?

3 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
ceezah:
mehn those days, speedy biscuit,I chop am tire....at times I dey lick am self.......anoda one like DAT..I don forget the name of biscuit but we dey call kpako biscuit.....the tin hard die.
I nor bin like book DAT time....but I nor fit forget agbo, edit, simbi and Ali.
those days mehn......I miss them.
then e get one time wey agbo brother mike came back from London and gave agbo a camera. I can remember that.
I go like read all those books again ....intact buy them again....and keep them xo that in my old age I can read them and be happy.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by StateOfMind: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:

I de suspect u o. Are u a primary school teacher? Where u get all dis pix?

Lol.

I remember the likes of

To catch a thief
Ralia the sugar girl
Stories my mother told me.

Then there was this book that had collection of stories including tom Thumb And some other really funny and childish stories.

And I enjoyed 'writing' too. cheesy
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by chronique(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Yea. If only we could turn back the hands of time.
FotherMucker:

Those days when education still meant something.

Now we only have randy teachers. The students are even worse, little punks tweeting and swapping ipods and looking at bosoms.

Sigh. Those days.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Truckpusher(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
These books just brought back some nostalgic feelings to my head and I nearly dropped some tears - Childhood is always sweet, I'll tell my kids to enjoy themselves because a time will come when they will have to work their asss off to remain sane. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sunsky29(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
I also used this one..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/892973_a20onward_jpge7fd14a9d6b82dac8466784763b79798

Sometimes we r made to number d pages so we dont keep taking dem off from the centre page...lolz...then u'd see an 80-leaves book looking like its just 30-leaves.. grin
1st tin I do after I bought a book back then na to number all the pages..

If I keep my book for one side go break cum back na to check all d numbers again...if I see any Bleep ups

"Na who tear my book"

Na d word go 1st comout bfor queens english...

Childhood sweet gan

Aftr all the struggles with that coloured writtning book... My hand writing is still italic like..
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by alberto2k(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
more..

My surname is agbo, I was way too popular cuz of agbo lives in the town of lagoon which is not far from ibadan...
He went to primary school, he was in primary 4, I was in primary 4 too o
Everyone liked agbo, everybody likes me too o, pupil, teachers, everybody...
Kai! Mehn I miss those days o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Geophem(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
festyilomilado:
;DLolllzzZ I used all of dis. I can still remember using BRIGHTER GRAMMER, dre is a Module inside Dat Macmillian Book 3 or 4 wre we also Av d Story of GANDOKI, Nd LORRY DRIVER. Wow rilli wish I can go bak 2 those days. Cos life was so Intresting den. Tanx Guyz 4 takn. My Memory bak 2 those days.
lol..... Sorry to tell u that Gandoki is now a boko haram member....

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sunsky29(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Geophem(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
sunsky29:
1st tin I do after I bought a book back then na to number all the pages..

If I keep my book for one side go break cum back na to check all d numbers again...if I see any Bleep ups

"Na who tear my book"

Na d word go 1st comout bfor queens english...

Childhood sweet gan

Aftr all the struggles with that coloured writtning book... My hand writing is still italic like..

u fogot u wrap ur textbooks wt news paper so ur junior ones can use it

7 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by BreezyRita(f): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Amandra(f): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2015
drazenn:
I digged dis out too. Una remember this one?
Mod common now, make person enter front page for once na abeg
. Yeah! I remember using that reader. Is that not Mr & Mrs Nwosu's family making preparations for christmas? Nnenna & Nneka their daughters. Lol! Good old interesting days!

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Amaechi5(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2015
ceezah:
speedy and digestive cookies were my best biscuits that time.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by yemmit90: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Beamborla:
Am I that old? angry

YES!

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2015
I used d second & third one...

Maybe am older than I think..

Afterall,45 is d new 24... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.