Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him (1546 Views)

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by jazzy4naija(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
An 18-year-old girl says she is planning to
marry her own father and have children with him
since she couldn’t find any man alive who can
handle her sexually better than her birth father.
Read more from New Daily News:
The girl from Great Lakes, Illinois, USA, told
New York Magazine that she plans to marry
her once estranged, biological father in New
Jersey after their recent reunion.
The girl who said she was a virgin when she
met her father after almost 12-years of
separation, admitted that the chemistry
between them was so much that they eventually had to have s*x and the unusual feelings
they have for one another cannot be quenched.
She said of her first time with ‘daddy':
“There’s a reason I lost my virginity to him – because I’d never felt comfortable with any other
man.”
It was after 12 years of separation that the teen says a Facebook friend request led to the pair
reuniting at the age of 17.
Her parents had only dated for a few months when she was conceived during their high
school’s prom night. After she was born, her father was scarcely in her life before being cut
out all together at the age of 5 but when they finally rekindled, it was like they had never spent
a day apart, she said.
“The idea of ‘getting to know him’ seemed strange because we are so much alike.”
http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/girl-vows-to-marry-own-father-because-no-man-gives-her-sex-like-him.html
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by eunisam: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
nawaoo. This is a taboo in African. American nawa again oh.
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by Goahead(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pathological inbreedingundecided
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by stanza(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by chineloSA(f): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am speechless undecided
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maka gini?!
The world don almost end o!
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by lilmax(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
And dont be surprised america will be in support of it

1 Like

Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by yorex2011: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by kwinith(f): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by KanwuliaJara: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm

OBJ TINZ! embarassed
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by bennyrazz: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
father sleeping with daughter and daughter sleeping with father? are we going forward or backward? these were things done in 250BC
Re: Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him by dinachi(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Where are those cursed fellows Wey no go let us hear word for hia about how homosexuality should be allowed because they are two consenting adults? What happens now?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kids Caught In The Act / Rejoice With Me As My Son Turns 1 / Annoying Double Standards That Men Suffer. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.