Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) (40424 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by bustyhelen(f): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Paul Okoye and Anita Okoye, who had their traditional wedding ceremony last year have legalized their union today at the Ikoyi Registry!

For her beauty look, here’s what Lilian had to say, ‘Getting the beautiful @anita_okoye ready for her court registry. She said she wanted to look like she walked in her closet and pulled out her outfit. So I decided to keep it #simpleandclassy. A lil lace detail for the special occasion.We decided neutrals and she seemed happy.#happyclienthappystylist. Wishing her and Paul God’s blessings on this special day #AnitaandPaul#2015loading’.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/01/22/anita-and-paul-okoye-of-psquare-getting-legally-married-today-all-the-scoop/

5 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok

*modified* I don't give a F^ck!
FTC! grin angry cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by daisyella: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
she's pretty cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Medunah: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Simple yet stunning

8 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Tapout(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Paul's expression in the 3rd pics be like " I hope I won't regret this" grin

# modified : now this is on fp, let me use dis medium to break this news.... this accident occurred at 3rd mainland bridge. pics attached below...so so sad
cry cry

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Larrey(f): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am beginning to love dis lady,she's just too simple. Love her simple make up

7 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
beautiful. her neck tho...smiley
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by abanicool(f): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
truely an african woman....................very gorgeous,attractive,humble nd lovely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Airforce1:
smiley smiley
You never deactivate? grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Logicalmind:

You never deactivate? grin

you still find me come here

The mention for romance section never do u ba?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wats d whole essence of d court wedding ish
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Airforce1:

you still find me come here

The mention for romance section never do u ba?
grin
Lol. I thought you'd have deactivated after writing epistles upon epistle.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by yorke1: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Congrats!

In other news, Anita juju strong die. Paul is into a life bondage!

3 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
I love her dress simple and unique.

3 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by MrCork: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
bustyhelen:
Paul Okoye and Anita Okoye, who had their traditional wedding ceremony last year have legalized their union today at the Ikoyi Registry!

For her beauty look, here’s what Lilian had to say, ‘Getting the beautiful @anita_okoye ready for her court registry. She said she wanted to look like she walked in her closet and pulled out her outfit. So I decided to keep it #simpleandclassy. A lil lace detail for the special occasion.We decided neutrals and she seemed happy.#happyclienthappystylist. Wishing her and Paul God’s blessings on this special day #AnitaandPaul#2015loading’.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/01/22/anita-and-paul-okoye-of-psquare-getting-legally-married-today-all-the-scoop/

....very ugly ting...she ain't light skin! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Simple and classy

3 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by MaZterZ(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
finally undecided undecided
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by mencade4: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
GOOD ONE....
ITS BETTER THAN WHITE WEDDING
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Happy for them anyway LEST I FORGET: I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
SAGA. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. In fact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos in fact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be
asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by pekeyim: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kudos to dem
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by mtprofessor5(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by prince2blinks(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Congrat 2dem
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by musb92yahooco: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

3 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by blemon44(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
great news for them
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by hebraheem20(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
ok we don hear
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by hazyfm1: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
CONGRATS
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by leki10(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
so?...next abeg
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by chibic(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
The only thing women saw in this thread is her hair,make up,dress..smh

2 Likes

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by ProsperUSA: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nice

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by AgentXxx(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
#seen...next topic undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.