Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nysc Batch A14's P. O. P Shifted To March Due To Election - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch A14's P. O. P Shifted To March Due To Election (1091 Views)

Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan / How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April / NYSC Batch A14 P.O.P Date And Mobilization Timetable Released Respectively. (2) (3) (4)

Nysc Batch A14's P. O. P Shifted To March Due To Election by bamac(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I hope its no more news to the batch A14 corp members that their P.O.P has been postponed till march instead of the earlier scheduled date in February due to the forthcoming elections. Please, batch A14 corp members should share their reaction towards the postponement,is it a good one or otherwise? Tell us your reason(s) for your yes or no.
Re: Nysc Batch A14's P. O. P Shifted To March Due To Election by Folksyharry(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
They should have done d POP b4 d election so dat those dat don't want 2 participate in d election can collect their certificates while those dat want 2 participate will collect theirs after d election exercise.
They have no idea how much and how soon some pple need dat discharge certificate.
So I don't like d idea of keeping every1 til March 2nd
Re: Nysc Batch A14's P. O. P Shifted To March Due To Election by ajoskele(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Omo, e be like dis one na debate oo..makke I dey observe.
Re: Nysc Batch A14's P. O. P Shifted To March Due To Election by bamac(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
I felt same but i dunno y som corpers danced at d tune of dt news

Nysc:Your Allowee Savings In Dollar (A15) / Tecno Welcomes Batch ‘A’ Stream II Corp Members To Lagos Camp / 18 Compulsory Rules For Corps Members During Orientation Camp