Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money (1693 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by chidify: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yesterday’s topic was aimed at the guys, ladies today it is your turn. As much as I enjoy talking about the issues surrounding men, I have a question for the women.

If you were given the choice to pick between having love and being ridiculously happy or having money and the happiness is just a mirage, which would you pick?

I ask this because I have come across a couple of ladies who tell you that they want nothing to do with love, abi will love feed you and your children?

Love is such a beautiful thing, it makes you giddy and have constant butterflies in your tummy but once you find yourself drinking garri daily without any sugar, will the love still be there?

Money equals comfort and the finer things in life, it can provide every material need you can ever think of but when the money bag starts to pound you like yam and sniffs after everything with Brazilian weave, is it worth it?

So ladies, when you are at the point of making that choice between that man who loves you and the man who is stinking rich, how do you make that decision? Which one would you pick?

For more, visit http://www.slbdiaries.com/
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
I'd pick Love.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:
I'd pick Love.
wrong choice. u deserve both!!! wink
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Prixus:

wrong choice. u deserve both!!! wink

kiss
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by ArchEnemy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Love bah? undecided lets see how long love ll last on an empty stomach. In this our generation?
Love is good
Money is good
Love plus money is excellent
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Mprex(f): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
who said i cant have both undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by KingTom(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mprex:
I have both grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mprex:
Look at both down here, reach out and grab them.
You are so lucky.....
KingTom:
I have both grin
No lie to my friend oh!
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
You're wasting your time.
These pretenders will all go for love.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Maamin(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:
I'd pick Love.

U are not saying this from your mind..but your finger is typing this.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by fejioguma(f): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
i'd pick love over money becuz love conquers all.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Maamin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
All this girls will come and lie here now! angry
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maamin:

U are not saying this from your mind..but your finger is typing this.

Say your own. undecided

That's MY opinion.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Maamin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
fejioguma:

angry
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fork Love.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Maamin(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Say your own. undecided

That's MY opinion.

The topic emphasised on 'Ladies' not me ok! angry
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maamin:

The topic emphasised on 'Ladies' not me ok! angry

Okay then.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by fejioguma(f): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maamin:

angry
why that face
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na money,ego,kudi,owo....sure pass.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Maamin(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
fejioguma:

why that face

Haven't you heard that money answereth all things

Which is even more applicable when it comes to Naija girls undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Maamin(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Modesayo:

Now u are speaking the truth kiss
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
fejioguma:
if this is your dp is your real pix,am ready to steal to ad money plus the love
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by major466(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Modesayo:
A honest lady here. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by passionate88: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Which kind question be this?.. You should have asked if they'd think twice before choosing money
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Most of them would jump on money. No love without money grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Money cant do everything but when it comes to love,#lips sealed#....a man with money earns respect from his woman
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Mprex(f): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
I have both grin
woman wrappersad
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Mprex(f): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
chisco82:

Look at both down here, reach out and grab them.
You are so lucky.....

he is lying. Dont mind him.all what kingtom have got is woman wrappering skillsembarassed
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by fejioguma(f): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maamin:

Haven't you heard that money answereth all things

Which is even more applicable when it comes to Naija girls undecided
except me.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Maamin(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
fejioguma:

except me.

Hehehe...story for the babalawos
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by fejioguma(f): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maamin:

Hehehe...story for the babalawos
lol
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money by Adaeze003(f): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ehm... what's wrong with both?

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Signs You Are Falling In Love / What Will You Do If You Are This Guy / What Is The Opposite Of Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.