Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

After You've Destroyed Everything For The Election, What's Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After You've Destroyed Everything For The Election, What's Next? (666 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Shut Up, You Destroyed Everything, Oshiomhole Tells PDP / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After You've Destroyed Everything For The Election, What's Next? by DrObum(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Here in Bauchi, reports emanates that youths attacked the convoy of Mr President. The same story was heard in Katsina a short while ago. It leaves me wondering why the youths of this nation have allowed themselves to be jobless and degraded.

Before one accuses me of anything, be it known to all that I'm neither a GEJ nor a GMB supporter.
We must call a spade a spade.

Even if you don't like any of the contestants (whether presidential, gubernatorial or otherwise), allow the fellow campaign and go!

Your vote is yours. That someone campaigned in your area doesn't mean you would vote him!

Let's be wise regardless of which party you support.
#Say No to Election Violence!

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: There Are More GMB Supporters Than GEJ Supporters On Nairaland / Chibok Girls!!!!!!!!!!!! / “soludo, The Solution!” By: Chuks Iloegbunam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.