Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House (10442 Views)

Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus / Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. / Opinion Poll: Better Be Divorced Than Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by silvermist(f): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Going into your host's kitchen without his/her permission to me is rude.. I think.
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by taryour(f): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

You go fear some analogy sha.

SO when she used the kitchen it stopped you from using it at the same time? Compared to when one takes my car out it stopped me from using it

But if I am not at home and my guest need to use my car. They can absolutely pick the keys and use it

Yea right,its so damn easy for you to type na. I wonder what's so difficult for some people to be REAL. Someone you saw for the very FIRST time the previous day in your house,picks up your car key the next morning and drives out,you will smile abi? Be REAL abeg and quit the pretense.

Well as for me I wunt enter my host kitchen without her permission. When I see her get in the kitchen cooking I will join her. What I can do is clean up the kitchen if I see dirty dishes there and sweep but to cook HELL NO.
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by taryour(f): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Alright, then.

Assuming this guest was wifey's friend's boyfriend like you earlier posited. I'd give iyawo a piece of my mind, wait for them to get back and tell wifey to shoo them off stylishly and that'd be her last time in my house unless she apologises in a special way. grin If I'm that cool with wifey's friend, she go hear am too.
I'm a gentle but, passionate person in real life, I like making friends and give strangers a long rope in real life, strangers o.

NOW THIS IS BEING REAL!!! Thank you jare oga. Unlike some posters here claiming holy holy,spira gym gym claiming its no big deal. If I hear, na their own reaction go worse.
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by jadelyn007(f): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
bukatyne:

The opinions are divided
please let us know the result of the poll
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by blank(f): 3:15am On Jan 25, 2015
bukatyne:

Blank, welcome

This opinion poll is not about friends or people you know, please read the OP or tell us an instance where something similar to the OP happened and let's discuss

Seems the original post was modified. I still have no issues with "strangers" cooking in my kitchen as long as she is okay and is feeling comfortable. Hopefully, she would make enough for everyone.

As for going to someone's house to cook, my experiences have thought me to ask if it is okay? Cos if you leave me, i will hardly cook/eat so no need to stress yourself to cook on my behalf. That will make me have to eat and probably waste your food.
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
I would never do such but for the lady...my eyes will pass the message to her for been too forward
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by bukatyne(f): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
blank:

Seems the original post was modified. I still have no issues with "strangers" cooking in my kitchen as long as she is okay and is feeling comfortable. Hopefully, she would make enough for everyone.

As for going to someone's house to cook, my experiences have thought me to ask if it is okay? Cos if you leave me, i will hardly cook/eat so no need to stress yourself to cook on my behalf. That will make me have to eat and probably waste your food.

Thanks

The OP was never modified.

Have a blest week ahead
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
1. No
2. No
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by bukatyne(f): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
aroundtheearth:
1. No
2. No

Six years later madam cheesy grin
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 04, 2021
bukatyne:

Six years later madam cheesy grin
Ehn ehn, is there a rule that says one cannot resurrect a thread from 6-years ago? tongue
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by bukatyne(f): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Ehn ehn, is there a rule that says one cannot resurrect a thread from 6-years ago? tongue

cheesy

I have resurrected threads from ten years ago sef grin
Re: Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House by descarado: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Remembered this thread.
Was an observer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extramarital Affair - The Warning Signs Before Getting Stuck / Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. / Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.