Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (246536 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:32am On May 21, 2015
wordychap:
Just did my interview, to God b d glory!
Congrats, pls that bond of good conduct is guarantor letter shey? And do dy distinguish between nov/Dec and may/June waec?
The ppl dat interviewed is it a panel of profs or just regular ppl... Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
ladychinny:
Rivers.... scored 40 and was invited for interview on 29th.
Same date with me, what's ur course and time
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by wordychap: 12:34pm On May 21, 2015
geobukky:

Congrats, pls that bond of good conduct is guarantor letter shey? And do dy distinguish between nov/Dec and may/June waec?
The ppl dat interviewed is it a panel of profs or just regular ppl... Thanks
Guarantor's letter is from your local govt chairman etc
Just go with all your certificates; university, waec/GCE, fslc, birth certificate. They don't distinguish Nov/DEC from may/June.
The people look regular, some young men.
Wish you the best
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 21, 2015
wordychap:

Just go with all your certificates; university, waec/GCE, fslc, birth certificate. They don't distinguish Nov/DEC from may/June.
Wish you the best
Thanks... Dat bond was confusing me ni Jare... God bless
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 29Ade07: 12:51pm On May 21, 2015
wordychap:

Wish you the best

@Wordychap
Thanks.
Please what do you mean by fslc?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 1:00pm On May 21, 2015
29Ade07:

@Wordychap
Thanks.
Please what do you mean by fslc?

primary sch cert i.e first sch leaving cert ni
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 1:00pm On May 21, 2015
29Ade07:

@Wordychap Thanks. Please what do you mean by fslc?
First school leaving certificate
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mayflowa(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2015
Notataciturn:
Please guys I need help here. I have the bond letter but it is dated 2014 and it is the one I used in applying during application. Do I need to go do an updated one bearing 2015 as its date or just go with the 2014 one.

Responses pleaseeee....thanks!

That bond u have is ok
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 21, 2015
Mayflowa:

That bond u have is ok
Pls what is bond letter...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by omoiyaayo86: 1:18pm On May 21, 2015
Am also from Ondo state Okitipupa lga scored 31 scheduled num is 205, ve nt sn any sms too
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Bethiano(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2015
Who carry this "bond letter " english enter here! You don put mehn dem for confusion.

So you mean , NDDC scholarship is not for 2.2 holders ?

So if person get 2:2, no need bother go the interview?

Why did they invite 2.2 holders in the first place?

Why engage their lives on Nigerian roads for NOTHING ?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Joy83(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2015
omoiyaayo86:
Am also from Ondo state Okitipupa lga scored 31 scheduled num is 205, ve nt sn any sms too
How did you get to know your scheduled num as 205 pls?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 1:32pm On May 21, 2015
Bethiano:
Who carry this "bond letter " english enter here! You don put mehn dem for confusion.

So you mean , NDDC scholarship is not for 2.2 holders ?

So if person get 2:2, no need bother go the interview?

Why did they invite 2.2 holders in the first place?

Why engage their lives on Nigerian roads for NOTHING ?
just go for the interview n present urself. Forget hearsay. Sell urself Na market u dey go. They invited 2.2 so they will consider everybody. No one knows what criteria they will use. Don't be discouraged. Just go there with confidence. Two people that I knw got last year had 2.2 n they didn't fall from heaven. Just remain focused

6 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tobideyi(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
Bethiano:
Guys!

As e be like dis, me I don bounce...

I scored 42. I have always been scoring high, even last year. Its a shame that our system is so messed up.

Should I get an SMS I will attend the interview, and if not, Na bouncing things. Life goes on.

I rather spend my time, studying and building myself on how to revolutionise things than rant up and down here.

Well, to crimminal... You and this ur rubbish talk, I wonder !

To the medical doctor, continue with you medical practise. I feel you, am intrested in the social media campaign, plz ping me.

Incase you don't know me, read through NDDC scholarship 2014 thread, I and a few engineered the newspaper articles that pushed NDDC to release the names 2014 awardees.

I have a confirmed info, that somebody who did not write the test last year was awarded the scholarship, although the process last year was a lot more transparent and organised than this year . Just to mention a few of our leaders wrong doing.

There is no doubt that our leaders are not worthy in all ramifications.

I am among those that will show them pepper.

The battleline is drawn, what else am I living for.

Anyways, some persons here can go ahead and lick the toes of irresponsible leadership of NDDC and the consultant firm. I really do not care. The only condition will be save they repent and do the right thing.
I am not against repentance or change.

But if they choose to continue in sin, the holy book says "the soul that sins shall die"

For those, called for interview I wish you the best.

Do you best, dress well, put on suit, make sure u have basic knowledge of your first degree, don't panic , don't be too confident, greet them when u enter, as if u can sit, know your current affairs, sound confident. Don't be a shaky shaky daddy.

Last year, the merit slots, favoured ppl with the highest scores. Then the corruption slot went to man know man.

All am saying is that there will be "chance " for merit. If u have no "oga on top" , look up higher there you will see the "king of kings"

I take a bow!

Obrigado !

Nice 1 from u.
Pls, I really wish to know if the merit list wt d highest score u mentioned was from d CBT or d interview result(which was never released) or its d addition of both d CBT and d interview results?
I really wish to understand d process.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by workaholicccc(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2015
It's so cool seeing the thread has returned to pursuing it's original purpose. smiley

the fight wasn't in vain..

4 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by workaholicccc(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2015
tobideyi:

Nice 1 from u.
Pls, I really wish to know if the merit list wt d highest score u mentioned was from d CBT or d interview result(which was never released) or its d addition of both d CBT and d interview results?
I really wish to understand d process.
Som1 I knew in nddc then said last year was a sham.. that everyone had 24/50 recorded for them in their interview, the cbt was over 100 then, they divided by 2 to mk it over 50, then added both scores and d highest scorers got it.. ps: na as e tell me I talk am o
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tobideyi(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2015
Dynssy:
..... And go with your first school leaving certificate. I don't know if it's compulsory, but I know that mine was requested for and a photocopy taken from me.

Make photocopies of all your documents. Print everything including the reference page that popped up after the application. Do not forget your bond of good conduct.

Ehmm.... All the best pals.....

Bro, I av issue wt dis Bond of Good conduct.
I am from Ondo state but am far de now. I can't even try going over to get d letter, but I av a scanned copy of d one I used last year, though d date bears 2014, can I print it out and use it since its still from d same local government nd still referring to me? Will they accept dat from me?
I also av recommendation letter from my lecturer.

Also, hope pple wre nt disqualified for such reasons? Ao serious is d issue of Bond of Good conduct?

Tanx
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DonALtobello: 2:21pm On May 21, 2015
all this bond , bond talk. Y are people confusing others. Iv been a beneficiary of govt schship. Letter of bond is usually given to sign after uve been awarded the scholarship.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tobideyi(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2015
workaholicccc:

Som1 I knew in nddc then said last year was a sham.. that everyone had 24/50 recorded for them in their interview, the cbt was over 100 then, they divided by 2 to mk it over 50, then added both scores and d highest scorers got it.. ps: na as e tell me I talk am o

Wonderful. Tanx for d info.
I participated last year and I had 70% from d CBT exam.
By wat u said now, dats 35 out of 50. And if every1 had 24/50 during interview den my score should b 59%.
My confusion is I so much bliv in d last year's process dat I felt I would get d scholarship.
To my surprise, I wasn't contacted til date but a friend (from d same state, ONDO) dat had btw 50-55% was awarded d scholarship. His overall score should b less dan 52%.
I followed 2014 trend so well.
Its just a pity dat they av refused to make the whole selection process clear to every1.
I wrote dis year's exam aswel and performed better dan I did last year and have my interview slated for 27th. I have laid my trust in God alone.
All is well.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tobideyi(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2015
inyeneabas:

did mine yesterday for law from AKS. It was okay no stereotype question.Its according to how they feel at the moment. but the will ask on ur course and current affairs.culd be on nigeria and or ur state etc.just pray they ask u what u will know.all the best.

Pls were they time conscious? Hope it wasn't like dt of CBT?
Hope no spill over from a previous day to d next day?.
I am slated for 1pm. Any possibility of having my interview dat day?
Tanx
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by wordychap: 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
Dantidote:

primary sch cert i.e first sch leaving cert ni
Yes
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by jeneyclub(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2015
Congrats o. Thank God. Happy for you. Mine is slated for the 29th. Scored 40 from Rivers. What questions did they ask you?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 5:37pm On May 21, 2015
workaholicccc:

This information is false, I knew people with 90 and some with 51 in the CBT that got the award. seems like only the orals was used or the oral interview has more weight (after all someone can guess n score higher than normal). My point is the purpose of the oral interview is to differentiate people that guessed or giraffe to pass from people that passed with their own head. if not they would have just awarded the scholarship based on the CBT like PTDF.

Anyway, luck counts too, like me I answered every question I was asked correctly and I was even congratulated by the panelists after the interview.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by jeneyclub(f): 5:42pm On May 21, 2015
Yes, I have been invited. Mine is slated for the 29th....7am. Have you been invited now?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 6:24pm On May 21, 2015
jeneyclub:
Yes, I have been invited. Mine is slated for the 29th....7am. Have you been invited now?

What's ur course
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 6:57pm On May 21, 2015
Good evening PH people in the house!
Please, have they contacted anyone that had high score and had not been sent an oral interview invite?
I am talking about most of us that contacted this Godson guy. Please I need urgent answers.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2015
Chujor:
Good evening PH people in the house!
Please, have they contacted anyone that had high score and had not been sent an oral interview invite?
I am talking about most of us that contacted this Godson guy. Please I need urgent answers.

NO NO NO NO.... Are u ok with d urgent answers.. I laugh in spanish!!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by chukzy4u(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2015
A14:

Please if you know anybody in PH the person should help you. I'm currently running around for my cousin that's how I got to know they are done with texting. What was your score and what state?

33 imo
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by djbiskit(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2015
I was awarded an Online MSc with Salford Uni, can NDDC still pay for all my fees should i get the scholarship?

I was selected for the interview on the 29th

Pls nairalanders I need your comments.

2ndly should i abandon my job which gives me 5M a year and an official car to go study in the UK under NDDC 19,000 pounds and my school fees alone is 13k? PLS ADVISE
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by djbiskit(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2015
CAN u ask ur dad, if nddc can still sponsor your tution if u decide to do an online MSc with the accredited NDDC uni in the UK, eg. Salford University.

nyengisam:
My dad frend is one of the directors in the education sector of nddc ie those handling the scholarship
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
undecided
saxoholic1:

NO NO NO NO.... Are u ok with d urgent answers.. I laugh in spanish!!!

May God help you! undecided
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2015
Chujor:
undecided May God help you! undecided
Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (86) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.