Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (245894 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2015
vechris10:
And who said people are not busy or don't have other plans. Or u just felt like giving a speech.
Verchris read within the line... You are suffering from Schizophrenia because if you are not you will read within the line and open your heart to my excerpt and you will never quote me wrongly... You're fond of attacking someone.. Please look up.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2015
vechris10:
he called people jobless for coming here to comment. And assumed they don't have plans. Well maybe u are one of the jobless ones he is referring to. There r people wit mega years of experience and are even going for PHD that come here to read and comment. People should think before commenting......
I wonder how you sailed through the interview stage.. How can I label people with a bright future Jobless fellows.. Pls can you point out the word Jobless in my former comment? I guess you have no good contribution and I can see you are myopic and shallow minded.. If you have nothing to offer in this forum please go to blazes and burn to ashes for quoting me wrong because I'm one of the intending scholar of nddc by God grace
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
petertaiwo0:
I wonder how you sailed through the interview stage.. How can I label people with a bright future Jobless fellows.. Pls can you point out the word Jobless in my former comment? I guess you have no good contribution and I can see you are myopic and shallow minded.. If you have nothing to offer in this forum please go to blazes and burn to ashes for quoting me wrong because I'm one of the intending scholar of nddc by God grace
*sips tea*
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 6:06am On Jun 29, 2015
petertaiwo0:
Verchris read within the line... You are suffering from Schizophrenia because if you are not you will read within the line and open your heart to my excerpt and you will never quote me wrongly... You're fond of attacking someone.. Please look up.
.....it is "between the lines"........*whistles by*
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2015
vechris10:
.....it is "between the lines"........*whistles by*

Okay sir... Look up.. Oya
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by EgusiSoup: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Just Got My Invitation For Briefing..

On how to cook Egusi Soup cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by platinuman(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello all,
Its so funny that people are acting like kids. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and can say whatever they want to say. You don't need to cuss anyone out or be aggressive. If someone says something you don't like, ignore it and move on.
cheers.

4 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
EgusiSoup:
Just Got My Invitation For Briefing.
On how to cook Egusi Soup cheesy
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2015
vechris10:
he called people jobless for coming here to comment. And assumed they don't have plans. Well maybe u are one of the jobless ones he is referring to. There r people wit mega years of experience and are even going for PHD that come here to read and comment. People should think before commenting......

My brother, i am not jobless. I noticed u r a very proud person but pls watch it becos pride leads to a great fall.

let me tk u back memory lane, i remembered when i asked abt how much Nddc would give at the interviews u reacted very harshly by attacking me for that. Later on when u didn't get ur own share of the money you came here to same trend and started complaining. I would advise u that u should allow anyone comment freely on this trend cos FYI they got freedom of expression. Its their right and pls no one place u a judge over them. Just learn to accommodate people becos people would always remember how u make them feel.

I wish all Fellow NL in this trend success ahead.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Dantidote:

My brother, i am not jobless. I noticed u r a very proud person but pls watch it becos pride leads to a great fall.

let me tk u back memory lane, i remembered when i asked abt how much Nddc would give at the interviews u reacted very harshly by attacking me for that. Later on when u didn't get ur own share of the money you came here to same trend and started complaining. I would advise u that u should allow anyone comment freely on this trend cos FYI they got freedom of expression. Its their right and pls no one place u a judge over them. Just learn to accommodate people becos people would always remember how u make them feel.

I wish all Fellow NL in this trend success ahead.
Like I give a shit what u think about me. Nigga take several seats........if my comments are disturbing u....stop reading them. Funny if not some these attacks some of u would av believed that NDDC has held briefing long ago (Ellacity et al saga).... So if I smell bullshit I will say my mind. If someone will come here and make comments like "keep urself busy" or "find something doing" I will call u out. People should think before vomiting bullshit period.

P.S. I was never bothered about any 5k. Go to thread 45/46 n read my comment.....Bye...

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2015
vechris10:
Like I give a shit what u think about me. Nigga take several seats........if my comments are disturbing u....stop reading them. Funny if not some these attacks some of u would av believed that NDDC has held briefing long ago (Ellacity et al saga).... So if I smell bullshit I will say my mind. If someone will come here and make comments like "keep urself busy" or "find something doing" I will call u out. People should think before vomiting bullshit period.

P.S. I was never bothered about any 5k. Go to thread 45/46 n read my comment.....Bye...

Mayb u nt even bothered abt d scholarship too...my good friend calling people jobless is nt the way forward. The beauty of maturity is admitting when u wrong.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by reflx(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Any updates guys
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
learnt FG stopped the payment for those overseas for niger delta student.Is it same as NDDC?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
stepo707:
learnt FG stopped the payment for those overseas for niger delta student.Is it same as NDDC?
undecided

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
stepo707:
well that is major development.... Just read that on punch......so what does this mean now? .....move on? undecided
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
vechris10:
well that is major development.... Just read that on punch......so what does this mean now? .....move on? undecided
Bro it requires fasting prayer.I did not apply tough.am applying for next years own
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
stepo707:

No. That is for ex militants sponsored abroad under the amnesty scheme. Some rivers state indigenes sponsored abroad by rotimi amaechi are also facing finance problems. These have nothing to do with nddc scholarship. nddc was created by law and its budget approved by the national assembly. its programs cant be stopped arbitrarily by FG. i expect nddc to call sucessful scholars by july.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
stepo707:
the so called "Niger delta Students refers to ex-militants".
There we go GMB, just made another mistake.
Even though I don't support throwing money at every problem facing Nigeria, I don't support creating more problems either.
E for just allow these boys complete their studies quietly.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Realman87:

No. That is for ex militants sponsored abroad under the amnesty scheme. Some rivers state indigenes sponsored abroad by rotimi amaechi are also facing finance problems. These have nothing to do with nddc scholarship. nddc was created by law and its budget approved by the national assembly. its programs cant be stopped arbitrarily by FG. i expect nddc to call sucessful scholars by july.
Ok.am satisfied wit this explanation now.Thnks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nuel1647:

Even though I don't support throwing money at every problem facing Nigeria, I don't support creating more problems either.
The man as an agenda to ignite/cause problem.ope he is redy for what migt be coming to him
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nuel1647:

I think we should be slightly worried. Today it's militants...2moro who knows who it'll be. It takes one small stone to start ripple effect.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
stepo707:

The man as an agenda to ignite/cause problem.ope he is redy for what migt be coming to him

Buhari has got nothing to do with the delay of nddc scholarship neither is he the one hindering the payment of the scholars on Niger Delta scholarship. After all he went to Aldershot academy for training during his time in the Nigerian army...his focus is on Nnpc as that is the source Nigeria's income.

The problem with nddc is linked with national assembly and our Niger delta leaders. I heard that the nddc budget had to be revisited but the national assembly has suspended activities till july.
They are not straight forward in their actions. Kano state government sponsored 2000 candidates to different universities without delay in payments as they are trying to catch up with the west in terms of education but our leaders always want to joke with schemes like this that would develope the youth.
For example if you read the thread about the Niger delta scholarship, they were promised 500USD per month for their up keep but ended up with 300USD..that's the kind of joke these Niger delta folks played on their scholars.

Ptdf seems to be the only reliable organization in terms of scholarship.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dantidote:

May u nt even bothered abt d scholarship too...my good friend calling people jobless is nt the way forward. The beauty of maturity is admitting when u wrong.

You are a big fool, people complain about you in this forum... Please house kindly go through my former post if you will read Jobless, how can i tag people in the same shoe with 'jobless' you take a wrong pill anytime you want to visit this forum.. I keep on imagine your interaction among your male colleagues and opposite sex, no one care about your stance bcs is not a yardstick that you will get the scholarship all you need is to pray for favour to be by your side, you have an ego.. No be your mate dry do Post-phd in london you come to tell liar . Please screen shoot your score to backup your sincerity that u wrote d test because due to your behaviour on air I see no sincerity in you that you want the scholarship and I can only see that your mission here is to constitute nuisance... Keep building castles in spain... You. Don't know my personality.. I don't need to give u info..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dantidote:

Mayb u nt even bothered abt d scholarship too...my good friend calling people jobless is nt the way forward. The beauty of maturity is admitting when u wrong.

Sincerely I did not label any one jobless, pls kindly go back to my post..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nuel1647:

free pmb bro, thats not true but I'm in support of him scrapping the amesnty for those thugs. Amnesty is a pardon not a free money for life program. For how long should they train them at the expense of graduates

The amnesty sponsor is fg. Its niger delta that is in charge for those scholarship.pmb has no hand in their affairs

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
cabayes:

free pmb bro, thats not true but I'm in support of him scrapping the amesnty for those thugs. Amnesty is a pardon not a free money for life program. For how long should they train them at the expense of graduates

The amnesty sponsor is fg. Its niger delta that is in charge for those scholarship.pmb has no hand in their affairs

Oil production, takes away their livelihoods, so it not like they are thugs for no reason.
After amnesty, what next? should they stay Idle?
Sometimes we have to reason as super humans.
We are here doing exams, interview, waiting, etc before we get just &30,000 per year and some so called thugs get this on a platter of Gold.
So there is reason not to support the amnesty initiative.
But you also have to put yourself in their shoes. What they were making from militancy n Oil bunkery is far more than what they now collect from this amnesty program.
Secondly national oil production has even surpassed previous levels, meaning more money for even NDDC
Thirdly, oil price is now about &50 - &60 per barrel, then it went as high as &148.
Therefore any instability in the oil sector now will result in mass exodus of IOCs as they will not have extra cash to handle the destructive effects of militancy. The IOCs only option will be relocating into deep offshore, meaning lesser money for everyone, but at the very least they will have peace.

So seeing the bigger picture, this decision to cancle their allowance, fees or contracts given to ex-militants to protect oil installations is a mistake.
FG is the sponsor of the amnesty program through the ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, it has nothing to do with the states.
Delta, Rivers n Akwa Ibom n I think Bayelsa too have their own scholarships. it's not for militants, n for example that of Delta is very reliable.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
cabayes:

Ptdf seems to be the only reliable organization in terms of scholarship.

Yet PTDF has not advertised for this year scholarship, or is it the merging of 2013 n 2014 scholarship n reducing the number of scholars from six per state n seven for oil producing states to two per state n three for oil producing states?
Oh I forgot, they just built their magnificent headquarters having 900 offices, halls, etc. when their staff strength is 90.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
@Nuel1647

On June 26, 2009, the Nigerian Government announced that it would grant Amnesty and an unconditional pardon to Militants in the Niger Delta which would last for 60 days beginning on 6 August 2009 and ending 4 October 2009. Former Nigerian President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua signed the amnesty after consultation with the National Council Of State. During the 60 day period armed youths are required to surrender their weapons to the Government in return for training and rehabilitation by the government.
During the 60 day period militants led their groups to surrender weapons which includes; Rocket-propelled grenades, guns, explosives, ammunition and even gunboats have all been surrendered to the government

my brother na gej give these militants mouth till date . 2009-2015 is more than enough time to train and rehabilitate any militants. Its was not a life time benefit in the first place. Yaradua would have stopped it if he were alive and those militants can't do shit. We have nddc (created by obasanjo even after the odi massacre) and ministry of Niger delta that receive annual allocation from federal government (plus each of the 9 states ) each year.

At this stage our faith lies in the hand of federal government not militants. pmb would simply declare them as terrorist if they fail to reach an agreement. And you know that international bodies do not recognize militants. Their leader asari dockubo regards himself as ex-militant leader and is currently not sure whether pmb govt recognizes him as a Nigerian wanted on treason.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 6:08am On Jul 01, 2015
petertaiwo0:

You are a big fool, people complain about you in this forum... Please house kindly go through my former post if you will read Jobless, how can i tag people in the same shoe with 'jobless' you take a wrong pill anytime you want to visit this forum.. I keep on imagine your interaction among your male colleagues and opposite sex, no one care about your stance bcs is not a yardstick that you will get the scholarship all you need is to pray for favour to be by your side, you have an ego.. No be your mate dry do Post-phd in london you come to tell liar . Please screen shoot your score to backup your sincerity that u wrote d test because due to your behaviour on air I see no sincerity in you that you want the scholarship and I can only see that your mission here is to constitute nuisance... Keep building castles in spain... You. Don't know my personality.. I don't need to give u info..

@Peter, i wasn't referring to u now and i hope this post wasn't for me.

Happy new month friends.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2015
cabayes:

At this stage our faith lies in the hand of federal government not militants. pmb would simply declare them as terrorist if they fail to reach an agreement. And you know that international bodies do not recognize militants. Their leader asari dockubo regards himself as ex-militant leader and is currently not sure whether pmb govt recognizes him as a Nigerian wanted on treason.
Seems like you are hell bent on compounding the problem. You want your GMB to make even more mistakes by calling them terrorist.
Your Nigerian Military cannot handle uneducated Boko Haram yet you are proposing that in addition to Boko Haram, they should also fight people now having MSc and PhD in Aerospace Engineering.
My point is that the country and oil sector cannot accommodate any additional crises, it is enough as it is.

And the info I got from an SSS attached to otuoke during GEJ administration is that, new recruitment has started since after the elections. forget weapons, they have even more now.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Nuel1647:

Seems like you are hell bent on compounding the problem. You want your GMB to make even more mistakes by calling them terrorist.
Your Nigerian Military cannot handle uneducated Boko Haram yet you are proposing that in addition to Boko Haram, they should also fight people now having MSc and PhD in Aerospace Engineering.
My point is that the country and oil sector cannot accommodate any additional crises, it is enough as it is.

And the info I got from an SSS attached to otuoke during GEJ administration is that, new recruitment has started since after the elections. forget weapons, they have even more now.
I don't think anything is certain yet. Its still all a rumour. Besides ifbthe government is really broke there isn't much PMB can do.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2015
vechris10:
I don't think anything is certain yet. Its still all a rumour. Besides ifbthe government is really broke there isn't much PMB can do.
I agree with you. However it should be done in a sensible way.
When there is no money, there should be no money everywhere. To me however, I really don't think it's money problem, militancy issue is just not a priority project for GMB administration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (86) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.