Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (246763 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ceemac: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Realman87:
You guys should go back and read previous threads. This is thread 79. start from 1 and read through. Almost all your questions about mou schools, past questions and interview discussions and award money... were discussed by 2015 scholars. thanks.

I know how it is usually done bro.... I took pain to read all the 79 pages on this thread. Apart from the Brain Friend some guys mentioned that many got for about 2k. No other material was named.

Kindly assist a bro. I don't mind if na even that Brain Friend PDF... Help a guy!

God bless
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by EngrBogon(f): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Someone help please, I am applying for the nddc master scholarship,but it kept on giving me error syntax message in the end, even when all is well, documents in the required sizes. I missed last year due to this. This year dsame thing am seeing, upon say I don write am for like 2 times. Plz advice me
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 4:09am On Apr 12, 2016
EngrBogon:
Someone help please, I am applying for the nddc master scholarship,but it kept on giving me error syntax message in the end, even when all is well, documents in the required sizes. I missed last year due to this. This year dsame thing am seeing, upon say I don write am for like 2 times. Plz advice me
make sure documents are in the acceptable format... jpeg, gig etc....NOT PDF apart from your offer letter. make sure you compress them to be less than 100kb.
Good luck!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 4:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Ikehiemma:
Hi all, please could someone share with me ASAP a sample format of "Guarantor's written consent of good conduct" letter so I could use for the 2016 application. Thanks.
Go to the LGA secretariat of where you reside. They will give you one.....at a price though.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by itunu8(f): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
toprealman:
Go to the LGA secretariat of where you reside. They will give you one.....at a price though.

Hello
Please i want to find out about some of the required documents for scholarship.
The local gov identification letter- Does it have to be from ur state of origin or your lga of residence. And if it is from ur state of origin, can one use the certificate of origin in place of the letter of identification because it will be the same lga.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
itunu8:

Hello
Please i want to find out about some of the required documents for scholarship.
The local gov identification letter- Does it have to be from ur state of origin or your lga of residence. And if it is from ur state of origin, can one use the certificate of origin in place of the letter of identification because it will be the same lga.
LGA certificate is from you LGA origin. EG Assuming I am from OBIOMA NGWALGA abia state but reside in PortHarcourt. I need to go back to my Obioma Ngwa LGA and obtain the LGA certificate/ identification letter.
The other letter which us a guarantors letter can cone from the listed options. The easiest is going to the LGA where you reside.... in my hypothetical example....PortHatcourt LGA. You can use the other options listed. Check the scholarship advert.....it is in PDF format. The earlier you start the better....Good luck!!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by itunu8(f): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
toprealman:

LGA certificate is from you LGA origin. EG Assuming I am from OBIOMA NGWALGA abia state but reside in PortHarcourt. I need to go back to my Obioma Ngwa LGA and obtain the LGA certificate/ identification letter.
The other letter which us a guarantors letter can cone from the listed options. The easiest is going to the LGA where you reside.... in my hypothetical example....PortHatcourt LGA. You can use the other options listed. Check the scholarship advert.....it is in PDF format. The earlier you start the better....Good luck!!!

Thanks for ur response.. So in conclusion i can use my homtown lga certificate i.e the one the call state of origin (d one we used for registration in school)in place of the identification letter. Am askin this because it was letter of identification specifically that was listed wch i avnt heaRd about b4. I want to be sure i can use one in place of the other.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Agustephenogwo: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
itunu8:

Thanks for ur response.. So in conclusion i can use my homtown lga certificate i.e the one the call state of origin (d one we used for registration in school)in place of the identification letter. Am askin this because it was letter of identification specifically that was listed wch i avnt heaRd about b4. I want to be sure i can use one in place of the other.
LGA identification and guarantor letter will do. Your guarantor can be anyone from the list on the advert.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nairaboy2015: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Advice to intending NDDC scholars, the process is straightforward and fair. If you perform well you will get the scholarship. You don't have to be a genius. I have seen average student succeed. But choose from NDDC list of schools. Most importantly, bring enough money to sustain you for 8months. I repeat 8months. Because this is my 7th month in the UK and I have not gotten a dime. The University harass me every month with threatening letters. My Landlord has threatened to sue me for not keeping the terms of the contract and sometimes feeding is difficult that I regret this scholarship. I'm not trying to discourage anyone but to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nairaboy2015:
Advice to intending NDDC scholars, the process is straightforward and fair. If you perform well you will get the scholarship. You don't have to be a genius. I have seen average student succeed. But choose from NDDC list of schools. Most importantly, bring enough money to sustain you for 8months. I repeat 8months. Because this is my 7th month in the UK and I have not gotten a dime. The University harass me every month with threatening letters. My Landlord has threatened to sue me for not keeping the terms of the contract and sometimes feeding is difficult that I regret this scholarship. I'm not trying to discourage anyone but to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Na wao. 7th month. you really tried. This is my 3rd month and am totally stranded here. I heard that they've started paying. God help us.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ndudionons: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Please has anyone been paid.. This scholarship is like a scene from a bad horror movie
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by truebenny: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
ndudionons:
Please has anyone been paid.. This scholarship is like a scene from a bad horror movie
Same story...."U have been scheduled for payment, just have patience". How long will one continue to wait? Now they've commenced the 2016 scheme while a majority of the 2015 scholars have not been paid. It is well.... angry
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nairaboy2015:
Does Nddc have list of schools in Australia?
Also what happens after your one year program?who paus your fare back?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nairaboy2015: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2016
While NDDC offers scholarship to any Uni. of your Choice in any country, it is better to choose from schools that have done business with NDDC at least they can tolerate the delay. Schools in Australia may block you after 4month of not paying fees. If you're blocked you cannot submit assessment or use the library. With NDDC you're never sure when your fees will be paid. But if you are buoyant enough financially, Australia is a good deal.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks bro.I calculated it in a way that sud anytin go wrong I can defer I chose semester 1 which starts in Feb 2017.am sure by then nddc wud be ready.
Also who pays the flight to the school? Is it nddc ir me?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by arshavineering(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nairaboy2015:

sorry bro. all these sufferings is it that you are not permitted to work while studying or no work at all,?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please has anyone ever applied and was successful with a statement of result and not Certificate? My school says my certificate is not ready and it seems as if it's not going to be ready for another 4 or 5 months. Any solutions pls?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nairaboy2015:
While NDDC offers scholarship to any Uni. of your Choice in any country, it is better to choose from schools that have done business with NDDC at least they can tolerate the delay. Schools in Australia may block you after 4month of not paying fees. If you're blocked you cannot submit assessment or use the library. With NDDC you're never sure when your fees will be paid. But if you are buoyant enough financially, Australia is a good deal.

Pls do u know of anyone who applied with just a statement of result?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jayroland:

Pls do u know of anyone who applied with just a statement of result?
To the school or Nddc?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2016
stepo707:
To the school or Nddc?
To nddc
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ndudionons: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
truebenny:
Same story...."U have been scheduled for payment, just have patience". How long will one continue to wait? Now they've commenced the 2016 scheme while a majority of the 2015 scholars have not been paid. It is well.... angry

Please can I get the contact information for Nddc so that I can call them too?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by truebenny: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
ndudionons:

Please can I get the contact information for Nddc so that I can call them too?

I usually reach them on 084 668158.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2016
stepo707:
Thanks bro.I calculated it in a way that sud anytin go wrong I can defer I chose semester 1 which starts in Feb 2017.am sure by then nddc wud be ready.
Also who pays the flight to the school? Is it nddc ir me?
I know a smart guy when I see one.....well done!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2016
For those that did environment last year, please who can remember any Environment question.....preferably in the way it was asked. Just one question will do.
Cheers
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2016
toprealman:
For those that did environment last year, please who can remember any Environment question.....preferably in the way it was asked. Just one question will do.
Cheers
Test or interview?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2016
stepo707:
Test or interview?
Test please
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ndudionons: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
truebenny:

I usually reach them on 084 668158.

Plenty thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pls any way around the SQL error?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
toprealman:
make sure documents are in the acceptable format... jpeg, gig etc....NOT PDF apart from your offer letter. make sure you compress them to be less than 100kb.
Good luck!
This is a serious issue. All my documents are less than 50kb and it keeps telling me this SQL error. Please is there anyway around this?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ndudionons: 8:15am On May 02, 2016
HI...Pls has anyone received their nddc maintenance expenses at the moment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.