Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tecno M6 discussions thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M6 discussions thread (58559 Views)

TECNO L8 Official Discussions Thread / Tecno L5 official discussions / Innjoo Leap 4 Windows Tablet Discussions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
The camera is great...haven't seen a pic taken with the h6 tho
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by parrotibaba(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
wheezyoung:
d ba3 nko? ur honest review
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by obaayo2: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
wheezyoung:
Just bought my m6 yesterday...have to say...its really nice for 18800 sharp display... And very good camera....let's contribute on how we can really get to enjoy this baby droid please....anyone found a way of rooting this cutie and em backing up the rom?
tecno is easy to root..just use kingroot
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
obaayo2:
tecno is easy to root..just use kingroot
thanks bro.. .already done
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
parrotibaba:
d ba3 nko? ur honest review
am not really a gamer.. ..buh since my full charge yesterday.. .First charge.. .Been using it till like 5am since 5pm.. .3g on even without browsing sometimes. ..full charged again at after 5 and being using it since

Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by Marvell23(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
wheezyoung:
Tecno H6 camera is very good both night and day, good low light performance. If you want to rate the m6 camera test it in both good light and low light situations. By then we can be able to say how good the camera is
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by Zukoslim(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
eraly:

Bad Boi Ent. I see u o. U wan tweak d imei shey? If d tin work, holla at ur guy here o. Lolz

lolz..u dey read my mind bro.....lolz..
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by hawksford: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
pls where can I get an otg cable in lagos(preferably a phone store )
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by DevilishKiller: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tecno m6 for sale 18.5k only

Call 08067194050

Anambra state only
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Marvell23:
Tecno H6 camera is very good both night and day, good low light performance. If you want to rate the m6 camera test it in both good light and low light situations. By then we can be able to say how good the camera is
yeah...the camera is good...both front and back
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by Ndissle(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2015
Good day to you all nairalanders... I'm an Engineer at carlcare service centre Lagos. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Marvell23:
the camera is gooood....the flash is awesome... Even at night...you can take a clear pic... The flash is way better than phantom's flash...
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by somadina360(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
please how much will TECNO M6 be in Abuja, and were can i get it.in abuja.
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by okinme: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by ezychris(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sijo01:
Photos of the phone

Have been trying to upload the pic since morning with the phone to no avail. don't know why, had to copy to my system; this upload is from the system.

Price is 18.5k
Pls does the M6 have the following features:
1. Battery saving mode
2. The waving hand over a contact to call and to wave hand over an incoming call to answer
3. The flipping fone over to mute an incoming call
4. The voice capture
5. Double tapping screen to wake up
6. Screen casting. And finally what colours blink as the led indicators. Sorry fr the much questions
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
ezychris:

1. Battery saving mode
2. The waving hand over a contact to call and to wave hand over an incoming call to answer
4. The voice capture
6. Screen casting. And finally what colours blink as the led indicators. Sorry fr the much questions
nawaoo!! Who do u xpect to answer dese? Lol, questions of life
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by ezychris(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
nawaoo!! Who do u xpect to answer dese? Lol, questions of life
Somebody na, or what were you finkin? an animal?
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by LewisO: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just got mine today(for 20k) , still checking it, but it a nice phone!

But the battery sucks!
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by Celmatador(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2015
LewisO:

But the battery sucks!

yah nice phone....i ve noticed d battery has bin stable dis last 3days unlike d 1st 2days i bought d fone d batt3 really sucked. I sold mine last nite to a frnd but am buying anoda one!
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by LewisO: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Celmatador:

yah nice phone....i ve noticed d battery has bin stable dis last 3days unlike d 1st 2days i bought d fone d batt3 really sucked. I sold mine last nite to a frnd but am buying anoda one!

I hope so bro, most of my gadget has being Samsung or LG, but the phone is very light, slim and cool like those one too! cool

The flash is superb, it can blind the eyes grin

Even were i bought it some of their seller was saying i got a good phone at that price (20k) telling me it might get higher price in some few time. They introduced h6 but the screen is too small and rampant, just hiss.

1 Like

Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
LewisO:

I hope so bro, most of my gadget has being Samsung or LG, but the phone is very light, slim and cool like those one too! cool

Even were i bought it some of their seller was saying i got a good phone at that price (20k) telling me it might get higher price in some few time. They introduced h6 but the screen is too small and rampant, just hiss.
flash is fvcking good grin
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
O boy the speaker of this phone loud like chinko grin grin
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
ezychris:

1. Battery saving mode
4. The voice capture
lemme answer you
1.yes
2.yes.It also has shortcuts to open canera when the screen is off by just writing C on the screen... Many more are available to select
3.No
4.yes
5yes
6.yes....the sensors at the top right are red while the middle button..(home)acts as the led indicator
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
LewisO:

But the battery sucks!
did you charge well?
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by Celmatador(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
LewisO:

This my 1st Tecno fone and so far i feel its worth d price. Cos wat i had in mind was d H6(d screen is kinda too small for mi) then i saw d M6, i got attracted cos ; d fone is not heavy ,the 5-inch screen and its champagne gold colour.
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by LewisO: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
wheezyoung:
flash is fvcking good grin

Mehn! Golden flash, "Range Rover" flash! grin
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by LewisO: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
wheezyoung:
did you charge well?

I did charge it, because the phone came with 60% so i charged it till 80 something %. Hope it won't tarry or let the ba3 sucks?
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by LewisO: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Celmatador:

This my 1st Tecno fone and so far i feel its worth d price. Cos wat i had in mind was d H6(d screen is kinda too small for mi) then i saw d M6, i got attracted cos ; d fone is not heavy ,the 5-inch screen and its champagne gold colour.
The golden seems to be stylish right? Mine is midnight black, hope the gold won't peal?
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2015
LewisO:

Mehn! Golden flash, "Range Rover" flash! grin
grin grin
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2015
LewisO:

I did charge it, because the phone came with 60% so i charged it till 80 something %. Hope it won't tarry or let the ba3 sucks?
you don destroy yr battery bro

1 Like

Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by wheezyoung(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Celmatador:

upload a pic of the champagne gold... Midnight black over here grin
Re: Tecno M6 discussions thread by LewisO: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2015
wheezyoung:
you don destroy yr battery bro

Just hope the battery recover, coz that was the reason i went for a new phone. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11 / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / Airtel Cheap Data 100 Naira For 1500MB And 200 For The Double

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.