Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) (24891 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
How dare the hired youths stoned the president and his campaign team? They should make sure they collects back all the money they gave to hire those 'ungrateful' youths before they leave that stadium oo.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yet at least 60% crowd wearing uniforms meaning hired crowd
danaiks:
grin .....so scanty, APC all the way!!
We need change... Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by nikkyman83: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
It shows that people love our president, they know he is the only president that have truly given their people education unlike the desperate people that want power but didn't build a single school for his people. Most of then are also farmers that appreciates the work of our beloved president. He will do more that I know, ride on president and may God bless you and guide you from the hands of the enemies of nigeria.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by midolian(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
korel9:
Right now I don't care who wins as long as the nation doesn't go thru what it went thru in 2011 (but I'm afraid APC is toeing that foot path again) cos

1. Buhari thinking he has the automatic cure to the Boko Haram menace is a joke except he has a hand in it. GEJ has an upper hand in finding a permanent solution to it

2. Buhari "can pight kwaropshun" sth GEJ is slow in defeating but his measures are still commendable

3. If GEJ wins, the animals up ***th may rise again and if GMB wins the ones in the ***ks will definitely spring up

4. For GMB to "stabilize global oil price" grin remains a mirage but GEJ and his team sure has the stabilizing of the economy on their hands now

5. The north, I'm sorry to say, aren't fair players as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria. They let their selfish leaders push them into violence to protect the leaders' and not the citizens' interests

6. The north place religion ahead of anything which is what makes them gullible #smh for them tyns

7. The west, having felt betrayed by GEJ's political appointments, feel supporting GMB will get them some posts in d government

8. GMB has an ambition not known to anyone and so does OBJ and his western cohorts. The mumu S/E shouting sai Buhari will regret when these people achieve their ambitions

9. Amaechi has spread bitterness amongst d people which has blinded them to facts. A political appointment is all he's after and not the interest of the S/S

10. For God's sake; what is 4yrs that the north can't wait for? Why does it have to be Buhari? Why must you shed innocent blood to achieve it (including making the N/E succeptible to BH invasions)? Why do they think they must be in government before Nigeria can be great? Why can't they learn to live in harmony with other Nigerians?

So with all these questions in my head why should I care who wins?

NB Quote me and die angry
Arrant nonsense..
Nw u quote me and DIE
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by bumtos(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who no like better thing? Who want follow Oga at the top wey no get certificate?
I beg, Uncle Jonathan, carry go jor.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Oceemo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
otijah:
I am a PDP supporter but let the truth be told am not seeing any crowd at all in Bauchi. No need for pretence
I can even see it in GEJ's face, he is not happy
bros that's life join d wining team.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by stonemind(f): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
korel9:
Right now I don't care who wins as long as the nation doesn't go thru what it went thru in 2011 (but I'm afraid APC is toeing that foot path again) cos

1. Buhari thinking he has the automatic cure to the Boko Haram menace is a joke except he has a hand in it. GEJ has an upper hand in finding a permanent solution to it

2. Buhari "can pight kwaropshun" sth GEJ is slow in defeating but his measures are still commendable

3. If GEJ wins, the animals up ***th may rise again and if GMB wins the ones in the ***ks will definitely spring up

4. For GMB to "stabilize global oil price" grin remains a mirage but GEJ and his team sure has the stabilizing of the economy on their hands now

5. The north, I'm sorry to say, aren't fair players as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria. They let their selfish leaders push them into violence to protect the leaders' and not the citizens' interests

6. The north place religion ahead of anything which is what makes them gullible #smh for them tyns

7. The west, having felt betrayed by GEJ's political appointments, feel supporting GMB will get them some posts in d government

8. GMB has an ambition not known to anyone and so does OBJ and his western cohorts. The mumu S/E shouting sai Buhari will regret when these people achieve their ambitions

9. Amaechi has spread bitterness amongst d people which has blinded them to facts. A political appointment is all he's after and not the interest of the S/S

10. For God's sake; what is 4yrs that the north can't wait for? Why does it have to be Buhari? Why must you shed innocent blood to achieve it (including making the N/E succeptible to BH invasions)? Why do they think they must be in government before Nigeria can be great? Why can't they learn to live in harmony with other Nigerians?

May thunder strike you deaD
Foooooooooool
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
korel9:

In as much as I agree with some of ur statement I disagree with many. It is nt abt the north it is abt d candidate gej. If pdp had brought forward any other candidate i might hv voted him. Our current problem is leadership nothin more. Boko haram had been there way b4 gej came into power. Look at hw strong they hv grown under his regime. He had d oppourtunity to rush dem amd went for a stupid cease fire deal. Wat nonsense
Cease fire with terrorist wen u shd crush dem. If we wait anoda 4years dey may split this country. Gej is too weak to command d millitary. Corruption has also escalated under him. Gej will destroy dis country givem anoda 4yrs. He has ruled for 6yrs. Am from the south but will vote buhari becos 4 yrs is enough to destroy this country.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
gej forever
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by korel9: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
stonemind:

May thunder strike you deaD
Foooooooooool

Now tell me how my post affected you personally? angry

The thunder wey go strike you and your entire family still dey do press up idiot! angry

I pray you get stoned to death when the Buhari wins.

Goat like you grin
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by stonemind(f): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
korel9:

Now tell me how my post affected you personally? angry

The thunder wey go strike you and your entire family still dey do press up idiot! angry

I pray you get stoned to death when the Buhari wins.

Goat like you grin

Lolzzzz e be like say ur papa when dey beat you inside dream never back off, don't you will see more
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by korel9: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
stonemind:

Lolzzzz e be like say ur papa when dey beat you inside dream never back off, don't you will see more

I actually thought I was dealing with a sensible goat, never knew u're an ass worth ignoring.

What does this donkey-wannabe know about politics sef? grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by 1009ja: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Corruption has pleasantly become the number issue in this presidential election. Nigeria is slowly winning. Maybe we will luckily elect a president who will gives a damn.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by lexxylalas2(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Is this pictures from a councillorship rally?

see crowd indeed
l smell hate here.GEJ till stoke city carry EPL.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by mfm04622: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
arewatech:
LOL.

Meanwhile, when Buhari was in Kano......

And that was not the venue!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by oweman: 3:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Am far more scared of going through another 4 years of jonathans stealing than facing shekarau one on one i have no fear for him
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by stonemind(f): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2015
korel9:

I actually thought I was dealing with a sensible goat, never knew u're an ass worth ignoring.

What does this donkey-wannabe know about politics sef? grin grin grin

Huhhhh Mr politician I sight you.....
Lolzzzz
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by VoteWisely: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Change is the end result of ALL TRUE learning. #VoteWisely #GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze / Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.