Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Tears Of Love... A Magical Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tears Of Love... A Magical Story (8154 Views)

How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
PROLOGUE[b]
It's been a whole year since Natsu and Lucy defeated the Six Gods, and their relationship has been as good as ever. But when a new enemy comes out of the dark, an enemy who knows EVERYTHING about them, and is targeting Lucy in particular. Natsu and Lucy must battle this hidden villain by themselves. But will this man also effect their relationship as well?
[b]STARRING

Hey, Readers!!! So here's the kick off of the new Story!!! I hope you're ready to meet Natsu and Lucy once again!!! I'm excited as well!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 1, ENJOY!!!!!!
********************************************************************************
Lucy P.O.V.

What's the best way to wake up in the morning : in the arms of your lover.
When I woke up, the sun was shining brightly, which it should during July. At first, I thought I was alone in bed, but then I felt muscular arms around my waist. I turn to see Natsu's sleeping leaning on my neck. I smiled and adjusted myself to my forehead touching his. As I try to go back to sleep, but memories suddenly appear in my head. Memories of how I became who I was, the battle between the Six Gods, and most of all, my relationship with Natsu. It's been a whole year since all those events; me finding out my true identity, discovering my magic, meeting my brother and father, and of course, my feelings for Natsu. For those few months, I was an emotional roller coaster.
But now, everything was perfect.
Then, Natsu slowly began to wake up, and I smiled. "Good morning."
"Good Morning." He yawned. I giggled. I sat up from bed, but suddenly felt a cold rush on my body. I looked down and realized that I was completley naked. I shivered, and Natsu pulled me down, brining me closer to his naked body. "Let's just stay here for the rest of the day." He whispered in my ear, beginning to kiss my neck.
"You know I can't" I sighed, loving his touch as his hands began to handle my breasts. "I'm doing a volunteer job today, so I can't be late."
"Fine." He sighed, getting out of my bed. I got out of bed as well, and began to get ready. I got into the shower and washed myself in the refreshing hot water. Especially since I was a Water Dragon Slayer, this feeling felt even more relaxing. Suddenly, I felt hands on my waist. I turn to see Natsu in the shower as well. "What are you doing!" I exclaimed.
"You take long showers! I don't want to wait forever!" He exclaimed as well, but with a suspicious smile.
"Nice excuse." I smile. He pulls me closer to him and presses his lips against mine.God, why is he always so seductive in the shower,I groaned in my head, but just kissed him back.
I run through the streets like I was being chased myself. "Thanks alot, Natsu!" I groaned, but then remembered he went off to Fairy Tail. As I zoomed through the walking people, my cell phone began to ring. I looked at the caller I.D to see that it was Levy. I answer it, "Hello?"
"WHERE ARE YOU! WE START IN FIVE MINUTES!" Levy screams through the phone.
"I know, I know! I'm almost there!" I apologized. I hung up on her and ran even faster. Sweat was rolling down my face and my heart was racing even faster than I was. Finally, I arrived atWellington Orphanage, the place where I was volunteering. I see Levy, who's waving at me. I wave back, and slow down, gasping for air. She walks up to me and says, "Three minutes to spare. New Record."
"Gee," I gasp, "thanks." I smile at Levy, who hasn't changed since last year.
Well, she has changed a little. She was now pregnant.
That's right folks, pregnant with Gajeel's kids. It was a big surprise to all of us eight months ago, especially to Gajeel, who fainted. But of course, Gajeel is supporting Levy, and the baby inside. And as the godmother of the baby, I had to make sure Levy was healthy.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
"Now come on!" Levy exclaimed. "Let's go take care of some orphans!" I smiled. "Alright!"

Natsu P.O.V

Steamy showers with your girlfriend is the best way to start the day. As I walked over to Fairy Tail with a grin on my face, I meet up with Gajeel. He notices me and smiles. "Hey, Fire Man."
" 'Sup, Gajeel. On your way to the guide?" I asked.
He nodded, but with a strange look on his face. "It's almost time."
"For the baby, you mean?"
"Yeah...." He didn't really look confident, so I punched him. Surprised, he looked at me with angry eyes. "WHat the hell was that for!"
"It's a confidence booster." I smied. He scoffed, and together, we walked to Fairy Tail.
When we got there, I saw Gray, Romeo, and Elfman sitting at the table. I walked over with a giant smile. "What's up with you, hot shot?" Gray asked.
"Steamy showers." was all I could say.
"You and Lucy must really be hitting it off!" Romeo said with excitment.
"Speaking of Lucy, where is she?" Gray asked.
"She went with some of the girls to volunteer." I explained. "Which gives me the opprotunity to tell you my surprise."
"A surprise! What kind of surprise! Tell us like a MAN!" Elfman roared.
"Shh!" I hissed. "I'm only telling you three!"
"Then what is it, Dragneel!" Gray growled, taking a sip of his coffee.
I took a deep breathe. "I'm going to propose to Lucy."
Gray spit out his coffee in surprise. Romeo gasped, and Elfman broke his cup. "P-P-Propose!"
"Yeah." I sighed, my face burning up a little.
"Natsu, your nineteen! You can't legally get married until you're twenty!" Gray hissed.
"But I'm turning twenty in two weeks! The law says as long as the male of the relationship is twenty, the female age doesn't matter. Besides, they said nothing about proposing." I defended.
"Natsu-nii, do you really want to marry Lucy?" Romeo asked.
I nodded. "That's all I want."
"Wow, Natsu. Never seen you so...serious." Gajeel said.
"That's because when I talk about Lucy, I'm always serious." I said
Then, the door swung open, and Lucy and the others came walking in. "Back already! It's been only been an hour and a half." I asked.
"Yeah, I told you it would be short." Lucy said, giving me a peck on the cheek, and sitting next to me. I look at the guys, warning them not to tell. They all nodded. Levy tried to sit down, but it was hard with her pregnant stomach. Gajeel quickly stood up and helped her. She smiled. "Thanks Gajeel."
All he did was nodd and sat down next to her.
"So, Levy and I had a brilliant idea." Lucy told us.
"We were thinking of going to the beach tomorrow! Anyone wanna join us?" Levy asked.
"Lucy. In a bikini. Count me in!" I smiled, and Lucy playfully punched my arm.

"Count me in." Gajeel said.
"But, Levy. Are you really gonna wear a swim suit when you're eighth months pregnant?" Gray asked.
"Someone has to show off their body, so it'll have to be me!" Levy laughed, and Lucy laughed along. More people began to ask if they could go, and one by one Lucy and Levy said yes. I grabbed Lucy's hand and dragged her outside of Fairy Tail. "What are we doing here?" Lucy asked.
"It was beginning to feel crowded. Plus, I wanted some alone time with my girlfriend." I smiled, pulling her waist close to mine. She smiled and kissed me gently. I kissed her back, loving the taste of her lips. We pulled away, and I began to stroke her golden blonde hair. "I love you." I said to her.
She beamed, placing her hand on my chin. "I love you too."
And with that, we locked lips, but with more passion and intensity. It felt so...right. I loved this feeling of loving someone, as well as being loved.
It was just beautiful love.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shaxfrost:
I felt the shower as well. "What are you doing!" I exclaimed.
"You take long showers! I don't want to wait forever!" He exclaimed as well, but with a suspicious smile.
"Nice excuse." I smile. He pulls me closer to him and presses his lips against mine.God, why is he always so seductive in the shower,I groaned in my head, but just kissed him back.
lool I loove ds part. grin
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lool I loove ds part. grin
Yeah, i guess ya like seductive phrase on stories right... But gonna turn magical...
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shaxfrost:
Yeah, i guess ya like seductive phrase on stories right... But gonna turn magical...
urm particularly the pick up line d boyfrnd used wen he took style to hav a shower with her. He was like, oh dear cmon I knw if I leav u, u wil stay in ds bathroom for ages and I would get late also. Nice
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cutehector4u:
urm particularly the pick up line d boyfrnd used wen he took style to hav a shower with her. He was like, oh dear cmon I knw if I leav u, u wil stay in ds bathroom for ages and I would get late also. Nice
Alright, i gat ya point now... But hope following? And i also hope am posting this story on the right section?
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shaxfrost:
Alright, i gat ya point now... But hope following? And i also hope am posting this story on the right section?
yh I am, I think its cool. Its romance so the story is actually in d right section.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cutehector4u:
yh I am, I think its cool. Its romance so the story is actually in d right section.
Wow, thanks for the information... i'll update when am less busy, am just new to nairaland... Not even good at using some factures...
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hey, Readers!!!!! So.........I've got nothing to say 0.o
Anyhoo, here's Chapter 2, ENJOY!!!!!!

Lucy P.O.V.

I quickly walk back to my apartment to grab my wallet. Levy and I are going to buy some new swim suits, just for the guys. When I get there, I swipe my access card, and my door autimatically opens. Fiore has gotten high tech during the past year. Computers are more advanced, cell phones have gotten popular, and inventions are being used everyday. Technology is considered super advanced magic, which is why there are very few users.
The minute I entered my apartment, I knew that something was off.
And I was right.
I see my whole apartment trashed. Precious things were broken, pictures were flying all over, and my clothes were ripped to shreds. Tears begin to sting my eyes. "Oh my God." I quickly grab my phone to call Natsu, but I suddenly get a text from a blocked contact. I open the text, and it reads :
My beautiful Lucy.
All I want is for you and me to be together. I loved your apartment. It had your scent; your delicious, lustiful scent.
But his scent was there to : so vile, nasty, dirty. You don't want him. You want me.
"Oh my God." I whispered. My hands were shaking in fear so much that I dropped my phone. When I picked it up, I got a closer look at the photos.
The photos were of Natsu and I.
And his face was torn out.
Freaking out, I called Natsu. It rang and rang, making it feel like he'll never answer. "Pick up." I begged. "Please pick up!"
"Hello?" Natsu's voice asked.
"Natsu! Someone broke into my apartment!" I cried.
"What! Hold on! Stay where you are!" Natsu told me, and hung up. I obeyed him and stayed where I was and sat down on the scratched chair.This has never happened before. Why now, I thought to myself. Suddenly, I heard my door slam closed. "Natsu? Is that you?" I called out.
No answer.
Scared, I got into attack form. I walked to my door, but no one was there. There was no one in my apartment. "Hello, my beautiful Lucy." A voice called out of nowhere.
"Who are you!" I screamed.
"My name must not be revealed. It'll ruin the surprise" The voice laughed.
"What do you want!" I cried.
"Simple : I want you." it said.
"W-What?" I asked, a little confused.
"I want you and me to be together. Me and you have so much in common than that Dragneel fellow." He sneered.
"Don't look down on Natsu!" I yelled.
The voice didn't speak for a minute. But then it growled, "You'll be mine Lucy! No matter what! If it it means hurting you!"
"What are you-?" I asked, but then was interupted by a intenseful shock. I screamed in pain, begging it to stop. When the shock stopped, I fell to the ground, but couldn't stop twitching. The pain was still surging through my body. Before I blacked out, I saw Natsu's face, who was screaming my name. I tried to reply, but I didn't have the stregnth to speak.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shaxfrost:
Wow, thanks for the information... i'll update when am less busy, am just new to nairaland... Not even good at using some factures...
alright. Welcome to nairaland , I guess with tym u. Wil get used to it. It just takes litle dedication
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cutehector4u:
alright. Welcome to nairaland , I guess with tym u. Wil get used to it. It just takes litle dedication
thanks, ya the first i've known on nairaland... I just updated now... Gotta go do some little work on my laptop now... I hope we meet some other time...
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shaxfrost:
thanks, ya the first i've known on nairaland... I just updated now... Gotta go do some little work on my laptop now... I hope we meet some other time...
u welcome. Nice to knw that. Have a nice tym
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Natsu P.O.V

I was at the Fairy Tail, outside the infirmary. After Lucy had called me, I ran straight to her apartment, but when I got there, she was twitching on the ground. I paced back and forth, my head filled with worry. When Wendy came out of the door, I grabbed her shoulders and asked, "How is she!"
"She was electricuted. It was only 50 watts, but she was highly effected." Wendy said silently.
"Is she alright, though?" I asked.
"She's asleep right now. But Master wants you to see him about this matter." Wendy told me. I nodded and walked to Gramps's office. Gramps has a worried look on his face, his wrinkles trippled. "I got to take a look at Lucy's cell phone. She got a text before you called her." He said, throwing me the phone. I open her text messages, and see one thats from a blocked number. I read the text message and my heart rate drops a ton. "This guy's a stalker?"
"Correction: A stalker with Technology Magic." Gramps corrected me.
"How does that make a difference?" I asked him.
"Technology is a mixture of Electric Magic and Metal Magic. Together, the magic maximizes a whole ton." Gramps explained.
"And how does this concern Lucy?" I asked him.
Gramps sighed. "Technology Magic is highly effective on Water Magic. Lucy is practically volernable to it."
"No way." I said silently. "So as long as Lucy is near electronics, she's in danger?"
"Exactly." Gramps said.
"But there's technology all around Fiore! How am I suppose to protect her if she's practically defenseless against the whole kingdom!" I growled. I punched the wall with all my stregnth.
"Natsu. We have to think about this carefully. Think of Lucy." Gramps said. I took a deep breathe and tried to calm down. "I'm going to see Lucy." I told him.
Gramps nodded. "That might be best."
I sit next to Lucy, who is asleep on the bed. I notice burns on her right arm and leg, and I sigh in frustration. "What am I going to do."
"Stop sulking, that's one." I heard.
I look up to see Lucy awake, softly smiling. I squeeze her hand tightly. "I'm so sorry." I apologized.
"For what?" Lucy asked.
"For not being there on time. For telling you to stay there." I said softly, a tear falling down my face.
"It's not your fault. You know I don't like it when you hurt yourself." She told me.
I chuckled. "Should'nt I be telling you that?"
"Yeah, but you're putting the weight on yourself." She said silently.
"Yeah." I agreed.
"Besides, it's just another villain. We can take him together. Like always." Lucy said with confidence.
I smiled and kissed her hand. "Of course we are."

?? P.O.V.
I didn't want to hurt her.
She made me do it!
She's just playing hard to get. I know she loves me, just like I love her.
I just have to find a way for her to come to me.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Awwwww.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by sammyT6631: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
tchai ;Dtchai
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hey, Readers!!!! So I'm on my phone, texting to my heart's content to my bests famz Cutehector4u... Anyhoo, here's Chapter 3.
*************************************************************************************************************
Lucy P.O.V
After a lot of begging, I was able to convince Natsu to let me go to the beach. I was really excited about it, and I didn't want to cancel. So now Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Romeo, Gajeel, Levy, Ezra, and I were now on a bus to Acelin Beach! I stick out my head out the window, feeling the rushing wind hitting my face. Now I know why dogs love this. "Oi, Lu-chan! Don't stick your head out of the window!" Levy scolded.
I sat back down and looked at Levy. "And why not!" I exclaimed.
"Because you might fall off!" Levy exclaimed. Levy was turning into a concerned mother, but I didn't like it when she acted like it towards me. I groaned and just continued to look out the window. Natsu, who was right next to me, hadn't let his eyes off me this whole trip. "Okay, what's wrong?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" Natsu asked.
"You've been staring at me since we got on the boat. There has to be something wrong." I told him.
"I'm just...worried about you." He said silently.
I smiled slightly and held his chin. "I'm a big girl, Natsu. But it's sweet that you're worried."
He smiled slightly and held me closer. Soon, I began to drift to a slumber, but Natsu beat me to it. His head was on mine, and I could hear him slightly snore. I smiled and slept as well, my hand holding on to his.
When we got to the beach, I felt like a little kid all over again. I wore my blue strapless bikini, and my hair was in pig tails, as if I was ten years old. I ran straight for the water, which was like my habitat. I dove under and under water, and popped out of the water. "I love the sea!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.
"Wait for me~!" Natsu called out, disappearing into the water. I wait for him to resurface, but he doesn't. "Natsu.." I said. "Natsu!"
Then, I feel something on my legs, hoisting me up in the air. I scream, and I hear Natsu laugh. "It's just me."
"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I growled.
"That was the whole point!" He laughed.
Anger fumed all over me. "Bubble Shot!" I chanted. Bubbles of water appeared from behind me, floating in mid air behind me. Natsu, looking nervous, pleaded, "I-I-It was only a joke!"
I pointed my hand at him, and all the bubbles hit him directly, sending him back to shore I stuck my tongue at him and walked back to shore. I see Levy in an orange bikini, laying down on the sand. "I see that you're relaxing." I joked around.
"Five people have looked at my stomach! I'm sick of it!" She growled, her moodswings kicking in.
Scared, I left Levy and decided to just take a stroll on the beach. I find Natsu burried in sand, having some dificulties on getting out. "Need help?" I asked.
"Since you're the one who did this, yes!" He smiled. I kneel down and dig him up. Some sand goes into my burn from yesterday, making me wince in pain. "You alright?" Natsu asked.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
"Yeah. Some sand got into my wounds." I said silently, trying not to remember the incedent.

"About that," Natsu said, "I think it'd be safe if you stay over at my place for a while. It's in the woods, so you'll be safe there."

"Thanks for the generosity. But maybe once we find him, I can beat him to the pulp." I growled.

"I doubt that." Natsu sighed.

I looked at him with confusion, my heart hurting a little. "What do you mean? Like I'm not stronge enough?"

"No, not like that! It's just-"
"Just what!" I yelled, anger boiling inside of me. "I'm a Dragon Slayer, Natsu! I can deal with things on my own!"

"If you'd just listen to me-"
"You no what," I said, sick of this conversation, "you can dig yourself out." I got up and walked away from Natsu, anger boiling.

Natsu P.O.V
After almost an hour of digging, I was able to dig myself out. I went looking for Lucy, but couldn't find her anywhere. When I did find her next to Levy, she didn't even look at me, but looks the other way.

I try to reason with her, but she just stays silent. I sit on the shore, thinking when Gray sits next to me. "Trouble in paradise?" Gray asked.

"You could say that." I sighed.
"Lay it on me." He offered. So I did. I told him about my little quarrel with Lucy. "You have to choose your words wisley, Natsu."
"You don't think I know that!" I growled.

"I'm only trying to help!" Gray hissed. I took a deep breathe and tried to calm down. "It's because of that dude that's stalking Lucy.

He's the one doing this."
"We'll find him, Natsu." Gray said. He stood up and walked back with the others, and I follow.

We sit around a fire, which is actually making me very hungry. "Anyone wants me to get them snacks?" I offered.

"Get me a snow cone!" Gray said.
"Hot Dog!" Romeo exclaimed.

"Ice cream sundae for me!" Levy exclaimed. I memorized everyone's orderes, and then looked at Lucy. "Do you want anything?" I asked.

She was silent.
I sighed and began to walk away, when I suddenly heard, "A churro please."

I turn to see Lucy's face looking at mine. Her eyes were apologetic. I smiled at her and said, "On it!"
I walk to the snack room that was buy our bus and began to order everyone's foods.

I smiled at the fact that Lucy actually talked to me again. Maybe I could explain to her what I actually meant. Eager, I impatiently waited for our snacks.

But they never came.
"Come on!" I growled, pounding the machine.
Then, the light's went out.

"Hello?" I asked, my hands starting to blaze fire.
"My, my. We don't want things to catch on fire, do we?"A voice suddenly appeared.

"Are you the one who hurt Lucy?" I asked, my emotions going wild.
"I had no choice.

She was confused with her feelings."The voice said. I couldn't fight something that was actually here. I decided to make a run for it and get the others. But when I tried to leave, the doors were locked. I pulled with all my might, even tried breaking the glass.

But it didn't budge.
"Oh no. You and I aregoing to have a little chat."The voice snickered.

?? P.O.V
The fly is in the web.
And I'm about to feast upon it's blood.
Natsu Dragneel, you're going to rue the day that you layed your nasty little fingers on my delecate Lucy...
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shaxfrost:
Hey, Readers!!!! So I'm on my phone, texting to my heart's content to my bests famz Cutehector4u... Anyhoo, here's Chapter 3.
*************************************************************************************************************
Lucy P.O.V
After a lot of begging, I was able to convince Natsu to let me go to the beach. I was really excited about it, and I didn't want to cancel. So now Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Romeo, Gajeel, Levy, Ezra, and I were now on a bus to Acelin Beach! I stick out my head out the window, feeling the rushing wind hitting my face. Now I know why dogs love this. "Oi, Lu-chan! Don't stick your head out of the window!" Levy scolded.
I sat back down and looked at Levy. "And why not!" I exclaimed.
"Because you might fall off!" Levy exclaimed. Levy was turning into a concerned mother, but I didn't like it when she acted like it towards me. I groaned and just continued to look out the window. Natsu, who was right next to me, hadn't let his eyes off me this whole trip. "Okay, what's wrong?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" Natsu asked.
"You've been staring at me since we got on the boat. There has to be something wrong." I told him.
"I'm just...worried about you." He said silently.
I smiled slightly and held his chin. "I'm a big girl, Natsu. But it's sweet that you're worried."
He smiled slightly and held me closer. Soon, I began to drift to a slumber, but Natsu beat me to it. His head was on mine, and I could hear him slightly snore. I smiled and slept as well, my hand holding on to his.
When we got to the beach, I felt like a little kid all over again. I wore my blue strapless bikini, and my hair was in pig tails, as if I was ten years old. I ran straight for the water, which was like my habitat. I dove under and under water, and popped out of the water. "I love the sea!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.
"Wait for me~!" Natsu called out, disappearing into the water. I wait for him to resurface, but he doesn't. "Natsu.." I said. "Natsu!"
Then, I feel something on my legs, hoisting me up in the air. I scream, and I hear Natsu laugh. "It's just me."
"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I growled.
"That was the whole point!" He laughed.
Anger fumed all over me. "Bubble Shot!" I chanted. Bubbles of water appeared from behind me, floating in mid air behind me. Natsu, looking nervous, pleaded, "I-I-It was only a joke!"
I pointed my hand at him, and all the bubbles hit him directly, sending him back to shore I stuck my tongue at him and walked back to shore. I see Levy in an orange bikini, laying down on the sand. "I see that you're relaxing." I joked around.
"Five people have looked at my stomach! I'm sick of it!" She growled, her moodswings kicking in.
Scared, I left Levy and decided to just take a stroll on the beach. I find Natsu burried in sand, having some dificulties on getting out. "Need help?" I asked.
"Since you're the one who did this, yes!" He smiled. I kneel down and dig him up. Some sand goes into my burn from yesterday, making me wince in pain. "You alright?" Natsu asked.
its gettn really intresting... U right good
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cutehector4u:
its gettn really intresting... U right good
thanks, thanks for staying by, i really appreciate your comments.....
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shaxfrost:
thanks, thanks for staying by, i really appreciate your comments.....
u welcome
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by SirVictory: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
It's really interesting
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by IncomeClass: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Hey, Readers!!!! I want you guys to be honest with me : What do you guys think about this sequel so far. If you don't like it, then I'll delete it! Pretty Pretty please tell me!
********************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V
Okay, I know it doesn't take this long to get a churro, a sundae, a hot dog, and a snow-cone. I began to pace back and forth on the sand to the point where I made a giant whole in the ground. "What's taking him so long?"
"You don't leave a pregnant woman hungry!" Levy growled.
"I'm starting to worry about him." Wendy said.
"That's it, I'm looking for him." I said, grabbing my shoes from the sand.
"I'm coming too." Gray said.
"Gray-Sama, be careful." Juvia said with concerned. Gray walked over to her and gently kissed her on the lips. "I told you not to call me that."
Juvia just nodded. I smiled at those two, reminding me of when I first dated Natsu. But now wasn't the time to go through memory lane. Gray left Juvia, and we both left the beach, heading to the snack room. But when we got there, the doors were locked and the blinds were down. "Is it closed?" Gray asked.
I shook my head. "These things are suppose to be open 24/7." I pounded on the door, calling out Natsu's name. "Well, my beloved Lucy is here." The computerized voice returned.
"You!" I growled.
"Lucy, is this the guy Natsu's was talking about?" Gray asked.
I nodded. "What have you done with Natsu!"
"He's just inside, taking a little...nap."
Panic surged through my body. "Natsu! Can you hear me! Natsu!"
"Lucy, just face the facts : we are soul mates, now and forever."

"Dear God, you're just messed up." Gray hissed. "Ice-Make : Canon!" Using his Ice Magic, he created a giant canon out of ice. He launched the canon, but it didn't even make a dent. "What the hell is this door made of." Gray growled.

"Thanks to my special Technology Magic, I was able to hack into a department that sells an indestructible door. What do you think about that, Lucy?"

"Just shut and give me back my boyfriend!" I cried. "Gray, make me the biggest block of ice you can!"
"Got it!" Gray answered, using his Ice Magic to create a giant block taller than the building itself. I concentrated and turned that ice into a giant bubble of water."Giant Wave Attack!" I chanted. I formed a giant wave and attacked the door. I used as much magic I could, but the door didn't budge at all. "My beloved, it's useless. Just give up and join me, so that we can be together forever."

"How dare you call me 'beloved'! You don't even know anything about me!" I screamed.
"Of course I do. Lucy Heartfilia, or Atsuko Chouko. Age : 19. Parents : Kazehaya and Yuki Chouko. Siblings : Isamu Chouko. All deceased. You want to be a famous writer. You've been an active member of Fairy Tail for four years." The voice said.
I fell to my knees. How the hell did he know all that stuff. I only told a certain number of people about my family. And no one except Fairy Tail knows that my family are deceased. Not even the people of Hinamizawa think they're dead. "Where the hell did you get all that information?" I asked.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2015
"My dear, it's all in the heart. I know EVERYTHING about you."
Panic was surging through my body. I got up and ran to the door, pounding it and yelling, "Natsu! Oh God please Natsu! Wake up! Please!"
Natsu P.O.V
My head was throbbing like crazy. The last thing I remember was some kind of gas being released into the room, and I just fainted. My sight was a little blurry, but it slowly began to focus. My hearing was a little muffled, but I knew automatically what I was hearing. "Natsu! Please, answer me Natsu!"
"Lucy!" I called out, running towards the door.
"Oh, thank God you're alright." I hear Lucy, her voice shaking.
"I'll get out of here. I promise." I said softly.
"You better." Lucy said, making me chuckle.
"So you're awake, Natsu."The voice chuckled.
"You know it! Now how about you stop acting scared and fight me like a man!" I growled.
"Now why would I do that? It would ruin the fun." The voice said.
"Then let me out!" I yelled.
"That would also ruin the fun."The voice snickered.
"Just let him go, please!" Lucy begged.
"That's it! I'll just get out myself!" I growled. "Fire Dragon's Roar!"Fire shot out of my mouth, hitting the door. But it wasn't effective. "Natsu.." Lucy cried.
"Lucy, just hang there tight! I'll get out of here!" I promised.
"Don't make promises that you can't keep." The voice snickered.
Irritation was flowing through my body. I've broken through millions of things in a snap, but this door was literally indestructible. I touch the door, and I could feel Lucy's presence on the other side. "Lucy, I promise I'll make it out. I promise that we'll be together."
"I'm sorry. About today, about everything." Lucy cried.
I chuckled. "You don't need to apologize. I wasn't making myself clear."
"Which is something you're not very good at." Lucy softly.
"My beloved Lucy, do you really believe this mans lies. Think about the time he practically cheated on you for that Lisanna woman, how hurt you must've felt."The voce said.
Surprise strikes my heart. "How the hell do you know that!"
"He knows everything, Natsu. He knows about me being Atsuko." Lucy told me.
"But how can he know that! There was only four of us that night : Lisanna, Isamu, you, and I!" I exclaimed.
"I'm a fly on the wall, Natsu Dragneel." The voice laughed.
"Yeah, a fly I want to squish!" I growled.
"Because you entertain me so much, I'll give you a choice between two things that you can do."
"A choice?" I asked, suddenly interested.
"Natsu, be careful." Lucy warned
"Here are your two decisions. You can either easily walk out of those doors, into the arms of...my beloved Lucy. Or....
"Or? Or what?" I asked impatiently.
"Or...I can give you the location of your father, Igneel."
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Shaxfrost oh please continue with the story, its interesting ok.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Shaxfrost oh please continue with the story, its interesting ok.
thanks, i'll update soon
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hey, Readers!!!!! Big shocker on the last chapter, huh? I had to add Igneel!!!!! smiley Anyhoo, here Chapter 5, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! wink
***************************************************************************************************************
Natsu P.O.V
Did I hear correctly? Did he say he knew where Igneel was? Worry rose in my body. "Is....is he serious?" Gray asked.
Maybe he's lying,I thought, trying not to get my hopes up.
"Oh, so you don't believe me, Natsu?" The voice asked.
"Why the hell would I believe you!" I yelled.
"But wouldn't it be worth the risk? To finally see your foster father after so many years?"
I just stood there, my mind going into a complete blank. "Natsu, come here." I suddenly heard Lucy said. I walked up to the door and pressed my ear against the door, so that I could hear better. "I'm here." I told her.
"I want you to find Igneel." Lucy said.
"WHat!" I exclaimed. "Why would you want me to do that! This guy might be lying!"
"But you might get to see your father! I don't want you to miss on such a big opprotunity because of me!" I could hear Lucy's voice cry a little, as if she didn't really want me to leave.
I had two giant weights over my shoulders. One was the opprotunity of finding Igneel, and the other was of go back to Lucy. I screamed in frustration, not sure which decision I should make. I screamed in frustration. "My, my Natsu. Don't need to throw a hissy fit."The voice mocked.
"SHUT UP!" I screamed.
"My, isn't someone angry?"The voice snickered.
"Natsu! Don't do this for me! Do this for yourself!" Lucy shouted.
That's when it hit me. Lucy was right.
This was my decision.
Not Lucy's, not the voice's.
Mine. And I knew what I needed to do.
"Alright. I've made my decision."
Lucy P.O.V.
The only words I heard were "I've made my decision." Anxious, I pressed my ear against the door, trying to hear his decision. But for unknown reason, I couldn't hear his answer. "Gray, can you hear him.
Gray, who's ear was also pressed against the door, shook his head. "I don't know why he's being so quiet! This irratates me!"
Then, the doors flew open autimatically, sending Gray and me flying. I land on my feet and look up. There was Natsu, standing by the door, grinning widley. Shock spiraled through my emotions. "You....you chose me?" I asked in complete confusion.
Natsu nodded.
"Why? Why would you choose me over your own father?" I tried to fight the tears, which was something I was getting good at. Natsu walked up to me and hugged you gently. " 'Cause I don't want to be separated from you."
I felt my heart racing, and to my pleasure, so was Natsu's. I wrap my arms around him and hug him as well. "I love you." I whispered.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
"I love you too."
"How disgusting." The voice sneered.
I jolted away from Natsu in shock, forgetting about how he was still here, or wasn't, I don't know! "Why can't you just leave us alone!" I yelled.
"Because you and I are connected."
"No we're not! I don't know who you are, but I hate you!"
He was silent for a minute. Fear slowly surged through my body, waiting and waiting for his reply. Suddenly, an electrical surged flowed painfully through me. I screamed in pain. "Lucy!" Natsu screamed.
"How DARE you say that to ME! You and I shall be connected forever!"The voice shreiked. He continued to electricute me, and I could feel the world growing darker and darker. "STOP IT!" Natsu growled. He began to throw fire balls at every single electrical thing. An electrical field would surround it, bouncing off and heading towards me. Natsu tackled me so that I could dodge his spell. The electric shock finally stopped, but I couldn't feel anything. "Lucy, are you alright! Stay with me!" Natsu screamed.
"It....hurts.." I stuttered, the pain hitting me like being stoned.
"You bastard!" Natsu growled. "STOP HARASSING LUCY!"
Suddenly, everything was silent. The electrical fields went down. "What....happening.." I stuttered.
"I don't know." Natsu said, holding me with protection. Suddenly, I got a text from my phone. I had enough feeling to move my hand and grab it. The text read :
We will be together soon.
Fear surged through my body. I threw it to the ground so hard that it broke in pieces. "I want this to stop. I hate this." I whispered, buring my face into Natsu's chest.
"I hate this too. I hate that he thinks he can claim you like an animal." Natsu growled. "Can you walk?"
I tried to get up, but I just fell back. Natsu got a hold on my back and carried me in his arms. I felt comfortable being carried by Natsu. It meant that I was safe.
When we got back to the beach, everyone except for Levy of course came rushing to my side, asking me what had just happened. Natsu told them everything that happened. I just listened to everything silently, not really wanting to talk. Instead of laying me down on the beach, he carried me towards the water. "W-What are you doing! I was just electrecuted!" I shrieked.
"Calm down. It'll help you." Natsu said calmly. I slowly nodded, not really sure about this. But the minute the cold water touched my skin, I suddenly felt a million times better. I sighed in relief when the water was up to my chest. "Doesn't that feel a whole lot better?" Natsu asked with a smile.
I nodded. "Like heaven." I looked at Natsu, who had some wounds on his hands from touching me while I was being electrified. "I'm sorry."
"Sorry? For what?" Natsu asked.
"Because of me, you got hurt. Your hands are shaking with pain." I said, my voice cracking up.
"I don't care." He said silently.
I looked at him, shocked by his response. "How do you not care! It could've been worse!" Suddenly, Natsu pressed his lips against mine. It wasn't gently, but the complete opposite. It was as if he was hungry.I kissed him back with the same emotion, my hands going through his spiky pink hair. I don't even think he wanted me to even breathe, because all he kept doing was kissing me. He pulled away, and I took deep, heavy breathes. "What....was that for.." I breathed heavily.
"Just wanted you to shut up." He smirked.
"Oh.." I said silently. "Natsu."
"Yeah?" He asked.
"This guy, this voice, is dangerous to me especially, right?" I asked, resting my head on his chest.
He nodded slowly. "Yeah, he is."
"What's...going to happen to me?" I asked, my voice quivering.
I could feel Natsu's arms tightening his clutch on me. "Nothing. As long as I'm alive and with you, nothing will happen."
I smiled slightly. I liked it when Natsu was protective. It meant that he truly cared about me. I reached out for his hand and squeezed it tightly. I wrapped my arms around Natsu's neck and stared into his eyes.
Then we kissed again, with even more hunger, more lust. Our tongues were practically attacking eachother in our mouthes.Natsu began to pull down my bikini top, revealing my breasts. We began to sink underwater, continueing our love. He began to handle with them, making me moan. I understand why couples like to the beach together.
It made sparks fly.
? P.O.V.
No Mr. Nice Guy!
They think I'll be a little more easier on them.
Well, they're wrong!
I'm about to raise hell, and all through my one computer.
Lucy, you and I WILL be together.
Even if it means taking you by force.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hey, Readers!!! I have some great news! I don't have one, not two, but a FIVE DAY WEEKEND!!!! MORE CHAPTERS FOR U!!!!!!!! HIp HIp HOORay!!!!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 6, enjoy!!!!!!!
Natsu P.O.V
On the ride back to Fairy Tail, Lucy fell asleep, leaning on my shoulder. It felt nice to feel this comforted, but now wasn't the time to feel nice.
Someone was after Lucy, and I had to find out who.
I tried to think of those who knew Lucy ever since she was in Fairy Tail, but there was too many to count. Could it have been Dan, who was crushing on Lucy like crazy when she was kidnapped? Or maybe it was someone in the background, someone that we haven't noticed. As my mind went into thinking mode, it was broken by Levy's constant tapping of my shoulder. "What!" I growled.
"No need to be snappy." Levy mumbled. "I just wanted to know when you're proposing."
I could hear Lucy groaning in her sleep. I quickly soothed her by stroking my hand against her head, like I always do when she's having trouble sleeping. She settled down, and I darted my eyes at Levy. "How the hell did you know about that!" I hissed.
"It's not hard to get something from Gajeel." Levy winked.
"Did you tell anyone else?" I asked.
"Only Ezra, Juvia, Wendy, and Mirajane." Levy said.
"So, everyone." I sighed in frustration.
"How could I keep this to myself!" Levy protested.
I groaned and slouched in my seat. Lucy's head fell to my lap. "Natsu.....cupcakes....sweet.." Lucy muttered in her sleep. I chuckled. "What on earth could you be thinking."
When we got back to Fairy Tail, Lucy ran off with Levy and Wendy into the crowd. I was a little nervous by letting Lucy out in the open, where the voice could easily electrocute her. "Natsu, you're as pale as a ghost." Gray pointed out.
"I'm just...nervous." I told them. "That mystery dude could attack at any moment."
"Lucy can protect herself. She's strong." Gajeel said.
"I know but-"
"Just chill and be a MAN!" Elfman roared. So I decided to listen to them and try to just do some small talk. But sadly, it didn't work. The only thing on my mind was Lucy. My hands were shaking like crazy, and I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my neck.
I couldn't take it anymore.
I left the table filled with guys and headed out to find Lucy.
Lucy P.O.V
Levy took me out of Fairy Tail so that we could go shopping. I'm still a little shaken up, but what harm will shopping do? We walked to the store STYLES, one of the top stores in the kingdom of Fiore. As we looked through the racks of clothes, I felt a little un-easy without Natsu. But I had to be a big girl about this. This guy was only a creep with a computer.
Right?
"Lu-chan! This would look cute on you!" Levy squealed, showing me this white dress with lots of frills.
"Why this? It looks more like something you'd wear to a wedding." I told her.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Her face suddenly turned a deep shade of pink. "Your right!" She pulled out a random shirt in the rack and shoved it to my chest. "This would be perfect!"
I looked at the shirt, and realized that it said 'You a Stupid Hoe'. "Umm...Are you trying to tell me something?"
Levy looked at the shirt and gasped. "Oh my God! My pregnancy is getting in the way of my fashion sense!"
"Yeah, I can tell!" I laughed. As we continued to shop, Levy got a phone call. "Hello? Hey, Gajeel! Uh huh. Sure, I'll be there soon." She hung up and looked at me. "Gotta go. Ever since I've gotten pregnant, he's given me a curfew for certain days of the week." She groaned and headed out the door. I waved good-bye and continued to look at clothes. "Would Lucy Heartfilia please come to the back room. You've won a free gift card for being our 10000 customer!!." A female voice cheered through the intercom. I jumped a little, thinking it was the voice. I sighed and took a deep breathe, telling myself that it was alright. I walked through the door to the back room. It was humid, and sweat was rolling down my face. "Hello? I'm here for my gift card?" I asked, my voice shaking.
"My, my Lucy. For a beautiful girl, you are so easy to fool." A familiar voice filled the room.
"You!" I shrieked.
"Yes, my love. It's me."
"You know, I'm getting really sick of not knowing who you are! Why don't you tell me who you really are, coward!" I yelled.
"Spoilers." He mocked.
"Why don't you just stop hiding!" I screamed.
"I don't think so, Lucy. Have you already forgotten what I can do toyou."
Suddenly, a powerful surge of electricity coursed through my body. I screamed in agony and fell to the ground. Thankfully, instead of continuing, he stopped. "I don't want to hurt my bride so much." He said with sincerity.
"Don't act all courteous now!" I hissed.
"Ah, ah ah! You don't want to make your lover angry." He mocked. More electricity surged through me pain. I screamed even more, but was interrupted by a loud bang. "Lucy!" I heard someone scream. The electricity stopped, and I fell to the ground. I looked up to see a familiar pink-haired man. "Natsu!" I gasped.
"I think I'll end this short. Ta da, my love." There was a loud screetch, and then everything was silent. Natsu lended me a hand, and I was able to stand up, having a little more feeling in my lef than last time. "Thanks." I thanked.
"I knew it." Natsu said silently.
"You knew what?" I asked.
"That I shouldn't have let you go off. I should've known you'd fall for his trap." Natsu sighed.
My feelings were shaken up. "What is that suppose to mean?"
"That your not aware of your surroundings! If you were, you wouldn't be getting hurt, and I wouldn't have to save you!" Natsu yelled.
I stared at him with shock. Was he really saying these things? Was he really blaming me for all this happening. "Fine," I said, tears beginning to stream down my face, "you won't have to save me anymore."
"Really?" Natsu said with a little relief.
"Yeah, really." I said, even more tears stinging my eyes. "Because we're done."
I could see Natsu's face getting pale. He looked at me with wide eyes. "What did you say?"

God, was he really making me say this again? It was already painful enough to say it once. "I said we're done." I stormed out of the backroom, and out of the store. I could hear Natsu's footsteps getting closer to mine, so I ran. I ran as fast as I could, trying to avoid Natsu. I could hear him yelling my name, so I tried to block it out. After running almost five blocks, I stopped and took a deep breathe.
But soon, my breathes turned into cries of sorrow.
Why,I though.Why did I say those words!Rain slowly began to pour over my head, which sounded very appropriate. "Natsu!" I cried. "NATSU!"
I fell to the ground and pounded the ground in pain. I hated this. I hated this feeling.
I hated the feeling of losing someone you love so much
? P.O.V
Do you know what's the best part about being a Technology Magic user?
Being able to turn on the speakers on full blast with out them knowing.
We're done. Those words were music to my ears.
Finally, Lucy is at her most vulnerable moment.
The perfect time for me to snatch her.
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hey, Readers!!! I know,
I know. You guys are
upset about me
breaking up one of the
best damn couples in
the world. But I had to
do something with
them!!! Being always
happy isn't healthy!
Believe me, I know
this stuff -_-
Anyhoo, here's Chapter
7, ENJOY!!!!
Natsu P.O.V
I felt like I was dead. I
know what it's like what
it's like to be dead, and
believe me, it's pretty
depressing. I walked
home with my heart filled
with sorrow. I closed the
door behind me, and had
no words to say. I
couldn't comprehend
what had just happened
to me execpt for these
seven horrible words.
Lucy and I were no longer
together.
Those words were like a
spear to the heart. I
jumped into bed and
sighed with despair. I tried
tothink of all the things I
did wrong that would
drive her to the point of
breaking up with me. That
was when it hit me.
It was his fault.
Because of him, I was
driven to the point where
I was stressed and fed up
about everything. Anger
boiled in my body, and
that anger turned into
fury. I went into a riot. I
flipped my kitchen table,
broke dishes, and threw
my bed on the side of the
room. As I threw stuff out
ofmy dresser, I heard
something that didn't
sound like my clothes. I
look down, and my heart
sank even further.
It was the engagement
ring I was going to give to
Lucy.
"Oh God." I whispered.
My eyes began to sting
with tears, so much that
they were equivelent to
the amount Lucy usually
cries. "Lucy!" I cried. I just
couldn't stop crying. My
heart felt like it was broken
intoa milllion pieces. I
began to drift to sleep, my
eyesstill wet with tears,
and my hands clutching
on to the engagement
ring to my heart.
The next morning, I didn't
even bother to change
my clothes, nor take a
shower. I just walked to
Fairy Tail, nervous about
what would happen if I
met up with Lucy. When I
gotthere, everyone was
silent when they caught
my eye. Damn, news fly
fast,I thought. I sat with
the others, and I got a pat
on the back from Gajeel.
"Sorry, man."
"Must've been tough."
Romeo said silently.
"Yeah." I agreed.
"Why don't you try to talk
to her." Gray suggested.
"Maybe I will." I said,
maybe being able to
change her mind. I got up
and walked up to the girls
table. When they say me,
they had a nervous look
in their eyes. I saw
everyone except for Lucy.
"Where's Lucy?" I asked.
"She spent the night at
my place and didn't want
to leave." Levy said
silently. "I tried to talk with
her, but she just slept on
the couch with tears in
her eyes."
"What happened
anyways?" Ezra asked.
"Lucy was trapped, I
rescued her, but then I
sort of....snapped." I said
silently.
"It's that guys fault."
Wendy hissed. "I wish I
could just blow him out
of the world!"
"We all do, Wendy. Natsu
especially." Juvia said.
I looked down, my heart
sinking deeper and deeper
to the ground. I suddenly
felt Levy's hand on my
arm. "Don't worry. You
two are meant for
eachother."
I smiled slightly. "Thanks,
Levy."
Re: Tears Of Love... A Magical Story by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Shaxfrost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady / What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? / The Sex I Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.