Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos (1724 Views)

El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani / Photo Of Classmates Now Substitute For WAEC Certificate: Nigerians Take Note / Buhari missing at FEC meeting today, Fashola,lai mohammed,others present (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by uniziktimes: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari should know that the International community are watching.
APC should hence urge him to do the needful and get this.
Its not statement of result.
its not letter of recommended to plead that he will pass waec so he will be admitted in military.
Its Called '' Certificate ''.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by olas24u(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Go to court

1 Like

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by uniziktimes: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
olas24u:
Go to court

truth hurts.
ok i will.
hehehe

5 Likes

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by Mekateka: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
@op u no dey hear word? Buhari no get certificate. the guy only go school but he no pass to collect certificate. my brother leave am o because na bokoharam candidate.

3 Likes

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by uniziktimes: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mekateka:
@op u no dey hear word? Buhari no get certificate. the guy only go school but he no pass to collect certificate. my brother leave am o because na bokoharam candidate.

oh i for say..
ok
Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Go to court

1 Like

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by buskie13(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
but buhari own make sense pass this one na....that one carry better passport photograph....

Buhari is in hot soup

3 Likes

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by nobilis: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
uniziktimes:
its not letter of recommended to plead that he will pass waec so he will be admitted in military.

With the subject-verb disagreement in the title of your thread, I wonder if you merited your own certificate or if you're among those who bribe WAEC examiners and indulge in exam malpractice.

2 Likes

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by Longeria(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
I wish people like berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69

And other APChickens will see the real certificate Nigerians are asking of him.

1 Like

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Longeria:
I wish people like berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69

And other APChickens will see the real certificate Nigerians are asking of him.
Shey dis one dey high on lipton weed ni?

Anyways... grin

saTAN shame on to you
all power belongs to Jesus
saTAN shame on to you ooo
all power belongs to our God

grin
Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
buskie13:
but buhari own make sense pass this one na....that one carry better passport photograph....

Buhari is in hot soup

Anyways... grin

saTAN shame on to you

grin
Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
uniziktimes:

Anyways... grin

saTAN shame on to you

grin
Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
uniziktimes:

truth hurts.
ok i will.
hehehe
saTAN shame on to you

grin
Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by buskie13(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Anyways... grin

saTAN shame on to you

grin
robot...how far with ur programming?
Tinubu don upgrade ur sense

2 Likes

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by Longeria(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Anyways... grin

saTAN shame on to you

grin
Cry me a River.

1 Like

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by uniziktimes: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
hhahahaaaha
no mind apc peeps sha.
Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by Vicotex(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Quota system kill their mother.
Change kill their fada.
Ape baptise Obj

1 Like

Re: The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos by uniziktimes: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
apc = joke.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Mimiko's Projects In Akure Alone! / Today I, Whobethisman, Take A Stand Against Tribalism On NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.