Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 AM

For Ur Reading Pleasure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Ur Reading Pleasure (550 Views)

The Root Of Weak joystick Erection, Lack Of Sex Pleasure Satisfaction Divorces / Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? / UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ur Reading Pleasure by urchbarbie(f): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
A couple goes on a vacation to a fishing resort in Northern Alberta. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife likes to read. One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distan...ce, anchors and continues to read her book. Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking "isn't that obvious?"wink. "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her. "I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman. "But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden. "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day Ma'am," and he left...

MORAL OF THE STORY :
Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can think also.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Ur Reading Pleasure by DeCritique(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol... Very funny!! And true in between!
Re: For Ur Reading Pleasure by DeHero1: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
I hope women will read this...
Re: For Ur Reading Pleasure by elantraceey(f): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Word!!
Re: For Ur Reading Pleasure by urchbarbie(f): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
It got me laffing when I first read it and decided to share it
Re: For Ur Reading Pleasure by Harmvirus(f): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
lol. nice one
Re: For Ur Reading Pleasure by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
hilarious. the guy must have felt like a fool
Re: For Ur Reading Pleasure by urchbarbie(f): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
;Di think so too
lofty900:
hilarious. the guy must have felt like a fool

(1) (Reply)

A Rare Free Saturday / My German Story... A Must Read! / The Quandary Of The Nigerian Female: Daughter Versus Wife/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.