Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped (16547 Views)

Olamide Was Fighting For Each Member Of His Crew And Not For Personal Benefit / Mandators Arrested Not Kidnapped, In Police Custody (picture) / Confirmed!! Olamide Baddo Wasn’t Kiddnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by Lordseyad(m): 5:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Olamide, ma demo lo, ko ni sewu
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by PrinxPeera(m): 5:55am On Jan 23, 2015
saasala:
So this news made frontpage that Olamide was kidnapped... Here: https://www.nairaland.com/2107613/olamide-kidnapped-heavily-armed-gunmen

When I saw it, I knew it was all lies, so I visited the blog that provided the news. I saw a phone number there, so I called the guy. I told him I am very close to Olamide(fact...Yes, closer than you think) and the news is false, so he should delete it immediately. He retorted sharply, "I am sorry sir, please sir...I am not the only one who writes on the blog, though I am the owner. I will call the guy that made the news to confirm". I told him to do so and delete the post immediately. You can visit the link now, it is unavailable. Go to his blog, you will find his phone number if you doubt me. You can only see the number on desktop. He called me later to apologize.

The blogger just posted an update on the fake story on his blog: http://www.fkxclusive.com/2015/01/sorry-for-uncomfirmed-post-about-olamide.html

And yeah...I informed Olamide, and he just cleared the air on his Instagram http://instagram.com/kingbaddo/

Why would people do this because of 1 day traffic? If you carry a false news today, people will find out and will never visit your blog again.

I am a blogger as well (Check my signature) and would never carry a false news. I dont post if I have not verified.
You did a great job.
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by AJOT99(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Hmm.....

Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2015
Ok. ....

NEEEXT!
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2015
of course why would he be kidnapped
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by tomiobj(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Mumu. He post am for instagram
Walspring:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nothing to say for now because there is iota of truth there.

Why badoo never post for his twitter say dem no kidnap am

Why come be say nah where the leak come from dem quickly go block

Maybe dem don pay and released the guy and dem no wan make we hear say badest men kidnapped badest guy..

Lindaikeji go still talk the truth soon

Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by Walspring: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
tomiobj:
Mumu. He post am for instagram

Why making a fool of yourself with the word mumu
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by tomiobj(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Walspring:

Why making a fool of yourself with the word mumu

Wait,let me ask ifa
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by Walspring: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
tomiobj:

Wait,let me ask ifa

So what is your ifa saying
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by tomiobj(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Walspring:

So what is your ifa saying
he said.
Thunder fire you.
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by Walspring: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
tomiobj:
he said.
Thunder fire you.

Oh really

I can see that you are a sorrowful man since you followed Ifa that cant even see, speak and hear...

I pity your generation...
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by tomiobj(m): 5:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

Oh really

I can see that you are a sorrowful man since you followed Ifa that cant even see, speak and hear...

I pity your generation...

All wot ur sayn is story for the gods
Re: CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped by ROZZAYY(f): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2015
So who will return d 2 buckets of tears I cried wen I heard he was kidnapped. Op call him for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cha Cha Eke’s Baby, Kamara’s 1st Birthday Glamorousphoto Shoot / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts / Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.