Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

How To Transfer Media Files From Mu Android Phone To My Home Theatre - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Media Files From Mu Android Phone To My Home Theatre (518 Views)

How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name / How To Send Files From An Android To Iphone Using Xender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Media Files From Mu Android Phone To My Home Theatre by ekeochaeke: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls guys how do i use my sony home theatre to play video and music files stored in my samsung galaxy duos 2 phone through a usb. It keeps saying not supported on my tv screen.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini For Sale.... / Pls Help With GLO Package / How To Reset Iphone,ipod,ipad - 100% WORKS On All Generations Of Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.