Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices (1794 Views)

Tecno L8 Plus (build L8plus-h805c1-l-160907v41) Rooting And Twrp Recovery / How To Conserve Battery On Your Infinix Devices / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by joshuamoses101(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Anyone with more lights on the topic should please help me out,i want to root nd change my phone IME but i see alot of people saying they bricked their phone doing so.....whatsapp numb 00111114111 ur comments are welcome
Re: Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by hovatek: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
joshuamoses101:
Anyone with more lights on the topic should please help me out,i want to root nd change my phone IME but i see alot of people saying they bricked their phone doing so.....whatsapp numb 08164038900 ur comments are welcome

thats because they're doing it all wrong
Re: Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by 3face(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
plz guyz,i know dis is not d trend for what am about to ask.My friend bought dis new phantom z phone and i try to update it .After downloading it.I applied d update,but to my surprise d phone did not come up again.Im asking if anybody has experienced dis kind of problem before.plz o need help ooo.
Re: Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by emperorizzy(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
joshuamoses101:
Anyone with more lights on the topic should please help me out,i want to root nd change my phone IME but i see alot of people saying they bricked their phone doing so.....whatsapp numb 08164038900 ur comments are welcome
You don't need to root your phone to change your imei, that's if you're using a zero, cos I did mine without rooting
Re: Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by joshuamoses101(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
emperorizzy:
You don't need to root your phone to change your imei, that's if you're using a zero, cos I did mine without rooting
i wanna root it for a diff purpose...not cos of d IME changing...for the IME changing pls put me through
Re: Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by emperorizzy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
joshuamoses101:
i wanna root it for a diff purpose...not cos of d IME changing...for the IME changing pls put me through
are you using the 8gb or 16gb version??
Re: Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by joshuamoses101(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
emperorizzy:
are you using the 8gb or 16gb version??
16gb with 2gb ram
Re: Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by Deshannel(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
joshuamoses101:
16gb with 2gb ram
Download the latest version of kingroot.
Re: Rooting And Changing Of IME Numbers In Infinix Devices by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Please how can I change the IMEI of my infinix zero 2+16 without rooting. I've tried the MTK engineering tool but it didn't work. Please help ooooooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Usb Mass Storage Problem After Innjoo Note Update / How To Identify A Fake Memory Card / Tecno Droid Pad 7c Pro Specs & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.