Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) (38315 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Who Betrayed Who? The Wife OR The Husband? / Question Of The Day:- Who Betrayed Who? The Wife OR The Husband? / A Serious Conversation Between General Buhari And Patience Jonathan (picz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by TrishaP(f): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2015
They are both wise and betrayed eachother.

Woman: So this man didnt jump!!See this foolish man, you think I want to die now. grin

Man: O!..so that's how I would have died and this woman live. Anyways thank God we are alive. *smiles* smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2015
The traitor among the two is the one that nurtured the idea of the suicide . Citing the fact that both of them perfected reservation motive towards implementing the idea , it means the consenter of the idea presented by the nurturer had premonition of what was on the table and acted along just to serve s(he ) its own pill .

@OP , the question comes back to you ; Who nurtured the suicide idea ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by sonikstargirl(f): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2015
I tink both of dem ain't tryin 2 commit sucide rather they are jst tryin 2 get rid of each oda. None of dem is ready 2 die so they had their backup plans...

1 Like

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by toprealman: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015
NONE OF THEM 'BE TRAY' ABI NA CUP, THEM BE BOTH CLOWNS.
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by aurum79: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2015
I think the man is the traitor. The lady must have carried the parachute as back up, she deployed it because the man didn't jump.

1 Like

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2015
kayalla:
Na the woman betray. Cos if to say two of them jump na laso for the man, but if as the woman jump she die the man go feel guilty follow am jump.
dat'z my thought... Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by cephsaidu(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one
kayalla:
Na the woman betray. Cos if to say two of them jump na laso for the man, but if as the woman jump she die the man go feel guilty follow am jump.

1 Like

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by LewisO: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah:
Taah, the man betrayed the woman cos if the guy had jumped too, the woman might not have pulled the parachute. She didnt trust d man, so she had back up plan.
For your mind, pure biased mind! undecided
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by chingydaboss(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Wait let me go nd ask ifa undecided
Empero1:
The traitor among the two is the one that nurtured the idea of the suicide . Citing the fact that both of them perfected reservation motive towards implementing the idea , it means the consenter of the idea presented by the nurturer had premonition of what was on the table and acted along just to serve s(he ) its own pill .

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2015
De woman was like... Dis man think say him get sense sha, 4 him mind now I wan realy die.

De Man was Like... De Mumu don jump, thank God, de momment she pull de Parachute, he was like... Eeewo, dis woman get Sense pass me oh grin grin grin
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by DBestDoc(f): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah:
Taah, the man betrayed the woman cos if the guy had jumped too, the woman might not have pulled the parachute. She didnt trust d man, so she had back up plan.

This is an intelligent analysis and the exact truth. The woman had already taken the plunge into the unknown, and it took her 8 seconds to discover that her man had left her to her fate and was actually watching her die instead of dying with her. Thank goodness she had a backup plan and quickly made use of it. cheesy

Only a foolish woman trusts a man with her life. Ladies should learn and be wiser grin

Men will take you to the middle of the sea with sweet promises and when you think someone has got your back, gbam dem go leave you to drown. You've got to have a plan B, C, D.......Z sef because with men you are soooo on your own.
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by englishmart(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2015
chingydaboss:
U nid help...
same here
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by homesteady(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2015
The man betrayed her! I'm sure if both of them fell, she would use the parachute to save both of them! gringrin
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2015
"A COUPLE DECIDED TO COMMIT SUICIDE"
At the end of the day, they didn't.
Ofcourse they cheated each other. This experience will definitely make their relationship BETTER or WORSE.
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by cephsaidu(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2015
The woman actually betrayed the man...
chingydaboss:
Just saw this and decided to show my social media family (nairalanders)

Who betrayed who? shocked shocked sad
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by LewisO: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2015
Empero1:

Stop asking tirade question, that's is just an exaggeration, so don't expect the (op) to answer that? undecided
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by AJOT99(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol..

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by amyjuicey(f): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2015
D woman is a betrayer because t'was dat parachute on her that gave her d confidence to jump first. If not, she wil do same d man did.

1 Like

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2015
money betrayed them. cos if it's not for poverty they wouldn't have decided to commit suicide.
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by okeyfx(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2015
amyjuicey:
D woman is a betrayer because t'was dat parachute on her that gave her d confidence to jump first. If not, she would av done d same d man did.

So ladies can still be sincere?? WOOOWWWW!!!!!

God BLESS YOU immersely
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by nnmma(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2015
The man is the betrayer.. the woman had a good plan B
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by joxxy01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
aks google
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chai, Women are Bad oo. imagine if de man had Jumped
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by Paschalp(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Prixus:
the man's betrayal was worse. at least she jumped!!!
. we could say the girl intended to save him as well as herself... the man betrayed
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by anessy02: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
chingydaboss:

very funny
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by FOREXMARTS: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
chingydaboss:

This is simple logical reasoning. This is similar to a question asked in a written interview. Read it well, the agreement was to jump of the building. Whatever happened after the jump was never Am agreed on. The woman adhered to the terms which was to jump, the man bridged the agreement. By law the woman didn't betray the man, the man betrayed the woman. She jumped as agreed and once she jumped she was no longer bound my that agreement since she had done her part so pulling a parachute was not a betrayal.

If the agreement was to jump, hit the floor without any landing support it would have been different. Law sweet oh.

"they decided to jump off a building" landing was never discussed.

1 Like

Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by alufahh1982: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
kayalla:

re u one of those people they call insane wey only u dey laugh urself?

the guy is just trying to be humorous. u are the one that shd check ur sense of humour
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by 1dafullymade(f): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah:
thank u dear, don't mind all thoz saying that d woman betrayed man....u just said it well..she pulled d parachute when she noticed d man ddn't jump... men, alwayz "cheating"...damn!
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by LewisO: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
amyjuicey:
D woman is a betrayer because t'was dat parachute on her that gave her d confidence to jump first. If not, she wil do same d man did.

What a sensible comment from this my lady! wink
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by LewisO: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
money betrayed them. cos if it's not for poverty they wouldn't have decided to commit suicide.

grin Funny but true! wink
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by wezzyjasified(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
chingydaboss:

the woman cos if the man had jumped, she'll still do it..prolly the man didn't jump cos he doesn't trust her and wanted to test her n she failed
Re: Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) by kayalla(f): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
alufahh1982:

the guy is just trying to be humorous. u are the one that shd check ur sense of humour
Guess u guys didn't read the thread of "how to know u re insane" then u will understand I wasn't insulting him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Name With 'Microfinance Bank' / Funny Memes For Before And After 2016 (Photos) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Zlatan Ft. Lil Kesh & Q2 – Gbe Body Eh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.