Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. (41070 Views)

Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Blackeard(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2015
Lmao wetin person no go see for nairaland??. "How to clean nyash" just kill me already.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by kandiikane(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2015
lol@girls don't change underwear... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2015
The b00bs ke, cleaning the bo0bs is the duty of your partner if you're a lady. Preferably the tongue should do.
Where is jmoore?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by endymetrix(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Point 5 will be very difficult for me to practice. I can't shave the hairs of my anus abegi! (Open Confession)

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by alberto2k(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2015
3cycle:

The b00bs ke, cleaning the bo0bs is the duty of your partner if you're a lady. Preferably the tongue should do.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2015
NickiRoman:
Hehehehe Not Surprised grin grin
girls this is 4 u all...
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by lyrikx(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2015
jamex93:
What are we to do wen we mess??
spray perfume around ur anus...dat shud bring a gud result
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by watchindelta(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Nawaho but fucking anus is sweetie Dan some slack pvssy undecided grin grin but I never try am chai oh, because I be virgin oh grin grin
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by AreaFada2: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
So you mean people have not been cleaning their anu kinikon?

Next time put a thread on how to put eba for mouth. grin cheesy
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
this post is particularly for guys
reasons please?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:

Lemme help u clean yours tongue wink
I didn't check your picture before quoting you... Still a minor.

Editing mode
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Amadaz(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
This is shitty thread!
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
This is really hilarious gringringrin
nairaland is becoming something else.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by alberto2k(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2015
3cycle:

I didn't check your picture before quoting you... Still a minor.

Editing mode

*sighs* embarassed
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by aflame100(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2015
this post is particularly for guy. y saying that? Don't u have anus? Don't u poo-poo? Don't u mess(fart) hav u not had anal penetration? So stop sayin the post is for guys or...
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
this post is particularly for guys
women has d most smelliest anus ever. grin
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by DuchessLily(f): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nice one jawe @OP.

Addition:
If water is available when u poo, it is better to wash with water dan to clean wt tissue or paper/leave/rag, like some pple do

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by jennifer22(f): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nairaland nor go fit kill me ooooo.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Tifanee(f): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
No matter how much u wana kip d y.ansh clean....... It will alwz smell #fact
SECONDED!!!
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by 190: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=38pt]ANYONE WHO DONT USE WATER TO CLEAN THEIR BACKSIDE WITH FRESH RUNNING WATER AFTA DOIN THEIR DUTIES CAN KINDLY STAY AWAY FROM ME.

This is for those who practice oyinbo culture of using toilet paper. Im especiallu sayin this message to Southern peeps (except Yoruba).

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by shejane: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tifanee:
SECONDED!!!

Thirded
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Akalia(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
This thread should be for the ladies mostly, most of them are guilty of bad anal hygiene.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by IbnuUche(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the first paragraph makes me think you're oGAYchee!!is the anusial region for analsex in the first place?I thought it's for blasting out sh!!t

o.k, I don finally read am for number 2

how many guy's yarnshes have you opened to see hairs?are you an American researcher?
you really got my mind when i read the first paragraph i guess so, in other hand hited points on health advantage of personal hygiene.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Shoutozone: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
zyzxx:
pure nonsense grin grin
My guy, this is not nonsense. Follow the steps and share your testimony later if you are a victim of 'smelling anus'.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by oziawo: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
very interesting topic , hope someone has learn allot
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Champele(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thank you for the advice. Who is talking of penetrating a naija girl poor hole,fewww!.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by kelobestline(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Change your undies and mop the surrounding I.e where u released it.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by VIPICO(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
This made front page
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by jamex93(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
lyrikx:
spray perfume around ur anus...dat shud bring a gud result

wat If d mess con strong pass b pef??
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by henrico247(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Anytime you finish popoing ,make sure you wash with water instead of tissue.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Its better to chean your anus with fresh water after a round of poo. Ever information,no mater how stupid it may sound could be helpful in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Izuchukwu Daniel Eze Dies In Dubai While Playing Football With His Friends / 328 New COVID-19 Cases, 161 Discharged And 10 Deaths On June 5 - (1,935 Tested) / Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.