Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. (41077 Views)

Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by valmunich(m): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

in what way please?

Girls no get Anus abi undecided
Aboy, how far nah??

which sisi is denying you sleep
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by naijaboiy: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2015
valmunich:

Aboy, how far nah??

which sisi is denying you sleep
guy I dey o...

Omo na marie o cheesy

Why you sef never sleep na?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by valmunich(m): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

guy I dey o...

Omo na marie o cheesy

Why you sef never sleep na?
Sharp cool

Sleep never wan cross ma side oh...

Just chattin' and waiting for it.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by naijaboiy: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2015
valmunich:

Sharp cool

Sleep never wan cross ma side oh...

Just chattin' and waiting for it.

Lol,,i don move sha!

Later!
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by valmunich(m): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i don move sha!

Later!
lol... Aiii nah..

later
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by seedorfg(m): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2015
issorayt
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2015
wetin person no go see Arrrgh!
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2015
chymystique:

jboy73, this your comment @ bolded no be here o. cheesycheesy. Lol@ numbers 2 and 5 cheesycheesygringrin ... Gays ve their way of maintaining anal hygiene na. cool...
He he... Na true I talk.

U need to see the ass hair of my roommate

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
valmunich:

I think they need ma weed cool

Do u smoke weed?

Why smoke weed wen u could smoke white?

U know what's white?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
valmunich:

I think they need ma weed cool

Do u smoke weed?

Why smoke weed wen u could smoke powder?

U know what's powder?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
wetin person no go see Arrrgh!

Na ur type the fix weavon for nyansh
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by chymystique(f): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
jboy73:

He he... Na true I talk.

U need to see the ass hair of my roommate
[font =Georgia]Hmmmmmm! And what were you looking for in your roomie's a$$ that made you notice his buttt hairs? shocked shocked gringrin. Lol I am suspecting you o tongue [/font]

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
chymystique:

[font =Georgia]Hmmmmmm! And what were you looking for in your roomie's a$$ that made you notice his buttt hairs? shocked shocked gringrin. Lol I am suspecting you o tongue [/font]

hehe.

What do u think I was looking for?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by AfricanApple(f): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

in what way please?

Girls no get Anus abi undecided
hian!!!! have you ever seen a woman who has one? undecided

lipsrsealed I made a research and found out 99% of men's anus can be so dirty.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by naijaboiy: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
AfricanApple:

So you excrete through your mouth abi

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by AfricanApple(f): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you excrete through your mouth abi
nope, I don't poo at all, I only urinate smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
.  - is one of the best url shortening services on the web that is owned by Google. Google started url shortening service in December 2009 and now it has become one of the most popular URL shorteners on the internet that also allows users to track click statistics of shortened urls.

3. Su.pr - Su.pr is one of the best url shorteners for webmasters because it can also boost traffic of thier shortened urls. Su.pr is owned by Stumbleupon and you can login to this url shortening website with your Stumbleupon user Id. This url shortening website also allows users to get more traffic by sharing links on popular social networking websites with auto schedule option.

4. - If you want to earn extra pocket money online, could be the best url shortening service because it allows users to make money by sharing shortened urls. Users can earn $4 per thousand clicks.

5. Ow.ly - Ow.ly is a very useful url shortner that helps users to shorten urls, share files and track visits. This service is operated by popular social media managing service Hootsuite.

6. Tinyurl - Tinyurl is one of the oldest url shortening service that was started in 2002. Users don't need  to register account to shorten urls.

7.  - is a great url shortening service that is operated by Twitter to prevent link spamming on Twitter. If you want to shorten your url with this domain, just go to your Twitter account and tweet your link, your tweeted link will be converted to url.

8.  - is not very popular like bitly and but useful url shortening services that helps users shortening urls easily.

9. Cli.gs - Cli.gs is a useful shortening website where you can get detailed statistics of your visited shortened urls.

10.  - is a simple url shortener that can help you to shorten your urls, track and manage urls.

9PTP2EG4C7Z4
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 07, 2015
jboy73:

Na ur type the fix weavon for nyansh
Hahahahahahaha.Mhen. This one is strong.

No. Tufiakwa angry angry angry. C'mon.She is a lady.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Obinoscopy(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
this post is particularly for guys
So you are insinuating that the ladies don't shit? Hmmmm, this is interesting.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by DrPrickson: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2015
Na wah oooo
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by thaoriginator: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2015
O boy, na yansh talk una carry come here today?

Una no try o!
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by AmakaDNB(f): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2015
HaH...what's this?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2015
I can't believe this made front page. undecided
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Sigo86(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmmn!... Ok, Let me get set 4dis.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by creamy1990(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Blame it on unemployment
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by soldierdollar(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Jboy73 with all his knowledge is still wearing one boxers for 2 weeks . His mess alone can push down an iroko tree but he doesn't wipe it after each release

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2015
AfricanApple:

research? You mean say u go dey finger guys nyash? U be dirty gal o
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by nwonufestus(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2015
lol scratch n win promo,stratch urr yash n win airtym

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

328 New COVID-19 Cases, 161 Discharged And 10 Deaths On June 5 - (1,935 Tested) / Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) / Hospital Where Dead Infants Are Kept In Nylon Bags & Boxes Busted In Kenya (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.